The false gospel of grace

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
....to keep you under the bondage of sin. The false gospel of grace is one that has been cleverly devised for these last days which is almost impossible to differentiate from the true gospel. This is because the false gospel of grace uses exactly the same vocabulary that the true gospel uses with some serious spin doctoring.

Satan has basically invented a false gospel of grace that is every sinner's dream come true. Of course we are all sinners, but evil comes and using this false gospel of grace, tells Christians they are free to sin and delve into iniquity to the point there are now two classes of sinners these days which are 180 degrees apart when it comes to being under the dominion of sin in Satans lair. One class of sinners likes it that way, and the others want out from sin and its dominion.

The devil has designed this false gospel of grace for the first group. The false gospel tells sinners that they are in good and regular standing in their sin, which is what some have always wanted to hear, that Jesus saves us while we keep on sinning and continue happily in its bondage.

The true gospel is the news for every sinner who is fed up with sin and its bondage, and longing to be set free from its penalty and power and that gospel is sin shall not have dominion over us. When we accept Christ we do it with the understanding of what sin has done to us, its true price and the comprehension of its ultimate result of eternal death. We dont want its corruption to ourselves and its destructive influence over us, so we come to Christ who cleanses us from its wages and its dominion. That is the true gospel, to be alive in Christ not dead in sin, to be set free by Him from sins wages and so that sin is no longer our master, destroying and corrupting us with its evil.....

Scripture is clear on what the true gospel is, not a license to sin but a way to become free from sin and iniquity..

Romans 6:1-14

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

betsy123

The fact that we are repeatedly warned to repent, means that there is no license to keep on sinning.

Hebrews 10
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grace is not a false Gospel. It is the Gospel

Ephesians 2:8-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

nikolai_42

Satan has basically invented a false gospel of grace that is every sinner's dream come true. Of course we are all sinners, but evil comes and using this false gospel of grace, tells Christians they are free to sin and delve into iniquity to the point there are now two classes of sinners these days which are 180 degrees apart when it comes to being under the dominion of sin in Satans lair. One class of sinners likes it that way, and the others want out from sin and its dominion.

The devil has designed this false gospel of grace for the first group. The false gospel tells sinners that they are in good and regular standing in their sin, which is what some have always wanted to hear, that Jesus saves us while we keep on sinning and continue happily in its bondage.

If one is still in love with their sin (some sin...any sin) then that is evidence that they are not saved:

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

I John 3:9-10

But at the same time, grace is grace and must be apart from the law. In other words, if you can't earn your way into salvation, what sin can cast you out of it?

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 2:17-21

Assurance should not be given someone who continues to hold to sin (or uses grace as a license for sin) but at the same time, that in no way implies we will be sinless :

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

James 5:14-16

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James 5:19-20

However, as James says, a brother can err. That sin wars against the soul - and it is (as mentioned in Galatians above) the faith itself that is the issue. Not the sin. When sin draws a man from Christ, it is the effect on his faith that is at issue. Thus, Peter's denial of Christ (itself) wasn't what the Lord addressed, but the affect on Peter's faith :

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the **** shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

Luke 22:31-34

Note that Jesus said this before Peter uttered his hasty claim (as Peter was wont to do) - He knew ahead of time what was going to happen to Peter because Satan had already had his sights set on Peter (reminiscent of Job), but Jesus knew ahead of time and prayed ahead of time for Peter's faith. His faith. He didn't pray that Peter wouldn't deny Him, but that his faith would hold. That is the crux of the matter. Sin itself (as we see it in the flesh) is secondary. Sin as it affects faith is primary.

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Romans 14:22-23

The moralists of the late 19th and early 20th centuries went on and on about vices, moral violations and the fleshly sins. But in doing so, it subtly (or maybe not so subtly?) took the emphasis off of the crux of the matter - and while the result was an attempt to control behaviors that were certainly damaging (drinking, gambling, prostitution etc...) the foundation of faith was being eroded beneath them. It is certainly not wrong to preach against sins, but when that is the substance of one's message, a works gospel is inevitably promoted - whether intentional or not.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
The fact that we are repeatedly warned to repent, means that there is no license to keep on sinning.

Hebrews 10
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
And yet the main theme that people are told is the law is done away with, grace takes care of your sins, don't worry its all fine to keep on sinning.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And yet the main theme that people are told is the law is done away with,

Sorry, but the law is still around.

It just doesn't apply to Christians, who are dead to the law.

grace takes care of your sins,

Does God's grace not take care of one's sins?

don't worry its all fine to keep on sinning.

Paul said this in response to the accusations that he was saying that it was ok to keep sinning:

Spoiler
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.For he who has died has been freed from sin.Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:1-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:1-23&version=NKJV

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but the law is still around.

It just doesn't apply to Christians, who are dead to the law.

Does God's grace not take care of one's sins?

Paul said this in response to the accusations that he was saying that it was ok to keep sinning:

Spoiler
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.For he who has died has been freed from sin.Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:1-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:1-23&version=NKJV
Then why did Christ continually point everyone to the law?

“17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!” Mark 10:17:24.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then why did Christ continually point everyone to the law?

“17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!” Mark 10:17:24.

Quite simply because:

But He answered and said, [JESUS]“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

God's plan was originally that He wpuld raise a nation which He could send to the world to preach about Him. But when His nation utterly rejected him, He put His plan on hold for Israel, and shifted His attention to the entire world.

That happened in Acts 9.

Understanding which parts of the Bible are addressed to whom is important to be able to understand it.

DougE

....to keep you under the bondage of sin. The false gospel of grace is one that has been cleverly devised for these last days which is almost impossible to differentiate from the true gospel. This is because the false gospel of grace uses exactly the same vocabulary that the true gospel uses with some serious spin doctoring.

The true gospel is the news for every sinner who is fed up with sin and its bondage, and longing to be set free from its penalty and power and that gospel is sin shall not have dominion over us. When we accept Christ we do it with the understanding of what sin has done to us, its true price and the comprehension of its ultimate result of eternal death. We dont want its corruption to ourselves and its destructive influence over us, so we come to Christ who cleanses us from its wages and its dominion. That is the true gospel, to be alive in Christ not dead in sin, to be set free by Him from sins wages and so that sin is no longer our master, destroying and corrupting us with its evil.....

Scripture is clear on what the true gospel is, not a license to sin but a way to become free from sin and iniquity..

Romans 6:1-14

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Hello

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Quite simply because:

But He answered and said, [JESUS]“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

God's plan was originally that He wpuld raise a nation which He could send to the world to preach about Him. But when His nation utterly rejected him, He put His plan on hold for Israel, and shifted His attention to the entire world.

That happened in Acts 9.

Understanding which parts of the Bible are addressed to whom is important to be able to understand it.

Everyone is being judge for the resurrection of damnation or the resurrection of eternal life, and is God the same today as yesterday and tomorrow? Of course, and He will judge according to His law not by what man thinks or says or holds as tradition.

“Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation.” John 5:28, 29.

Truster

In the OP you give glory to Satan for having invented the false "gospel". He is nothing more than a lying spirit and a messenger who delivers. Satan fulfils the purpose of Elohim in orchestrating evil, nothing more.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
In the OP you give glory to Satan for having invented the false "gospel". He is nothing more than a lying spirit and a messenger who delivers. Satan fulfils the purpose of Elohim in orchestrating evil, nothing more.

No, he has help..

2 Timothy 3:12-13 King James Version (KJV)

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Truster

No, he has help..

2 Timothy 3:12-13 King James Version (KJV)

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

You haven't got a clue.

"the prince of the power of the air the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience".

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Quite simply because:

That happened in Acts 9.

Then you must not have read...

Matthew 5:19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 2:3
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1 John 3:24
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1 John 5:2
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then you must not have read...

Matthew 5:19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 2:3
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1 John 3:24
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1 John 5:2
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

See? This is what I'm talking about.

You're so caught up in your own argument that you don't even realize that your prooftexts fall in line with everything I'm saying.

Everything in 1 John was written to the Jews.

And I gave you a verse that has Jesus stating clearly that He was sent only to the house of Israel.

Thank you for conceding the discussion.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
See? This is what I'm talking about.

You're so caught up in your own argument that you don't even realize that your prooftexts fall in line with everything I'm saying.

Everything in 1 John was written to the Jews.

And I gave you a verse that has Jesus stating clearly that He was sent only to the house of Israel.

Thank you for conceding the discussion.

There were no Jews at Creation, or when Cain killed Abel, so if sin is the transgression of Gods law, it was there.

Genesis 4:6-8
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Genesis 13:13
But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly.

Genesis 18:20
And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There were no Jews at Creation, or when Cain killed Abel, so if sin is the transgression of Gods law, it was there.

Somehow you lost me.

What in the world do Cain and Abel have to do with Jesus coming only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
Somehow you lost me.

What in the world do Cain and Abel have to do with Jesus coming only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
He did not just come for the lost sheep of Israel.

But as Jesus stated
John 10:16
And other sheep I have,
which are not of this fold: them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold,
and one shepherd.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He did not just come for the lost sheep of Israel.

But as Jesus stated
John 10:16
And other sheep I have,
which are not of this fold: them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold,
and one shepherd.

So you're gonna call Jesus a liar then? You're going to assert that He contradicted Himself?

Because those words in Matthew 15 are Jesus' words:

Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon.And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, “Send her away, for she cries out after us.”But He answered and said, [JESUS]“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[/JESUS]Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”But He answered and said, [JESUS]“It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:21-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:21-26&version=NKJV