The false gospel of grace

Jerry Shugart

Quit lying about me Jerry.

It is a simple thing to prove that I am lying by telling us where you ever gave us an interpretation of the meaning of the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken to the Jews who lived under the law:

"Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life" (Jn.6:47).​

If you cannot point to a specific post where you addressed those words of His then you can now give your interpretation of the meaning of His words.

Right Divider

Body part
It is a simple thing to prove that I am lying by telling us where you ever gave us an interpretation of the meaning of the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken to the Jews who lived under the law:

If you cannot point to a specific post where you addressed those words of His then you can now give your interpretation of the meaning of His words.
Every thread is for Jerry to redirect to this....

You're an obsessive compulsive zealot that needs some help.

Jerry Shugart

You're an obsessive compulsive zealot that needs some help.

You are the one who needs help because you think that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved apart from works despite the following words of the Savior Himself spoken to them:

And once again you run and hide from His words when I challenged to give us your interpretation of the meaning of those words.

Jerry Shugart

He has a script and he doesn't stray from it.

Perhaps you would like to actually address my script which includes the Lord Jesus' following words spoken to the Jews who lived under the law:

So us that you can actually understand what is written in the Scriptures and gives us your interpretation of the meaning of the words of the Lord Jesus Christ at John 6:47.

Right Divider

Body part
You are the one who needs help because you think that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved apart from works despite the following words of the Savior Himself spoken to them:

And once again you run and hide from His words when I challenged to give us your interpretation of the meaning of those words.
You're LYING again Jerry. You have NEVER posted a QUOTE from ME that says this and YET you keep LYING about it.

You are a HABITUAL LIAR Jerry.

Jerry Shugart

So you keep lying about what I say and NOW you're asking me what I say?

You're quite a piece of work Jerry.

You just refuse to state your position for some reason.

Do you or do you not teach that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved aprt from works?

Why won't you answer that simple question?

Are you ashamed of your beliefs?

Right Divider

Body part
You just refuse to state your position for some reason.

Do you or do you not teach that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved aprt from works?

Why won't you answer that simple question?

Are you ashamed of your beliefs?
I have not answered due to YOUR dishonesty in the whole interaction.

You CLAIM that I have said something that you CANNOT show me as saying.

I have over 16 thousand posts here on TOL. So why can't you QUOTE me saying what you've CLAIMED that I teach?

You're dishonest Jerry and that's a shame for someone claiming to believe and preach the truth.

Jerry Shugart

I have not answered due to YOUR dishonesty in the whole interaction.

Why do you have to offer excuses why you won't answer? it is not a difficult question and the only reason I can imagine why you won't answer is because you are ashamed of your beliefs.

Do you or do you not teach that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved apart from works?

You can settle the argument with a simple "yes" or "no" but instead you take the fifth on the grounds that anything you say might tend to incriminate you as being the one who is not telling the truth.

Jerry Shugart

In the following verse Peter, who lived under the law, says that his salvation was according to the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ:

"After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are" (Acts 11:7-11).​

Since Peter was saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus then it is impossible that "works" of one kind or another played any part in his salvation:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast"
(Eph.2:8-9).​

"Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt"
(Ro.4:4).​

Despite these facts those who call themselves Mid Acts Dispensationalists (MAD) on this forum say that even though Peter was saved by grace his salvation was not apart from works of one kind or another.

These people are so confused that they think that "grace" and "works" are compatible, and that proves that they do not even undertsnd the "gospel of grace," much less believe it.

We should pray to the LORD and ask Him to open their hearts so they they can actually believe the "gospel of grace," the gospel which saves.