Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The scale of the globe is 8 in per mile squared.

A jet can fly straight or adjust for a drop that comes quickly when you're moving at 600 mph. It only takes minutes for the earth to drop exponentially.

View attachment 26196

--Dave
Let's walk before we fly, Dave.

Can you discern the above percentage of a mile change at a mile away?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ed1d14e90aa3e1cee0da2f63d90a4f3f.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dave,

Flat is flat.

A sunlamp circling a flat plate would be visible at all times from all points, as RD pointed out yesterday.

And on a flat plate, there would be no horizon one cannot see past.

Flat is flat.
Antarctica Secrets - Antarctica 24 Hour Sun Is 100% Fake |Flat Earth 2016| Must Watch!

4 Minutes

Right Divider

Body part
Boats would disappear bow first if the earth were curved and buildings in the distance would tilt away from us. The bottom first is due to the horizon, distance, and waves. In calm waters boats simple disappear because of distance.

--Dave
Once AGAIN, you are having problems with SCALE.

A mile is 63,360 inches, so 8 inches "drop" in a mile is 0.0126% (the actual ratio is 0.000126). Can you see how TINY that is?

That is BARELY over 1/100th of a PERCENT!

Nothing disappears BOTTOM first due to distance alone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Once AGAIN, you are having problems with SCALE.

A mile is 63,360 inches, so 8 inches "drop" in a mile is 0.0126% (the actual ratio is 0.000126). Can you see how TINY that is?

That is BARELY over 1/100th of a PERCENT!

Nothing disappears BOTTOM first due to distance alone.
Ratio of 1/7920, iirc from above.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The verses I quoted have everything to do with Biblical cosmology. Flat earth cosmology includes everything I said about the sun, moon, and stars.

--Dave

Contextually no David they don’t. A misappropriation of the original intent and thrust of the word is my point - your blind spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
They appear so. Perhaps the CGI isn't accurate. Could they be discs instead? :idunno:

2be9ab3dc132683231918f5abf89419b.jpg

01ac158a9a4c08d616b48c6c3ce0c3a3.jpg

4722c8cb0b28d4f2ad8acf9164cb5c1d.jpg

f1084932fb8c0b1afa3e0337ad46a0b6.jpg

You are a liar.

There is no other possible explanation for this post.

You are simply a liar. No one is this stupid.

So my question to you is why? Why are you doing this? What is the point of it? Why get on here and say things that you know are stupidly false statements that any 6th grader could falsify with the cheapest telescope or set of binocular that they can set their hands on?

This thread make me angry every time I open it. This was a fun topic to debate when I was falsely led to believe that it was merely an intellectual exercise but you fools either believe this stupidity or are lying about it - or worse - both! You ought to be ashamed. You definitely are an embarrassment to the whole Christian faith.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It's the moon Clete. It circles the earth but not at 250,000 miles away, get real.

It's distance has been proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... literally millions - if not billions of times. No, I won't waste my time establishing that. You won't believe it anyway.

The fact that you were stupid enough to think I needed someone to tell me that it is the Moon should have come as no surprise to me. I should have remembered to talk down to your level.

The photo makes clear that the Moon is a sphere. You idiots claim that it's not. Explain, in detail, how that photo is possible if the Moon is something other than spherical.

Status
Not open for further replies.