The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:mock: He's an authority on gravity like you're an authority on the shape of the earth.
[h=3]Top Vatican scientist calls on scientists who believe to 'come out'[/h]
b8d4c883f46f48fcb83e8f34f9b6f238-690x450.jpg

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want the thank all of you for the good response against my arguments.

I will respond back but...

The time has come for me to move to NJ, so I have to go and do some painting in my new place and I will not be able to post very much if anything this weekend.

I also have to finish packing and move everything to the new place and unpack this week.

Retirement has begun, ironically, with the work of moving.

--Dave

Stuu

The time has come for me to move to NJ, so I have to go and do some painting in my new place and I will not be able to post very much if anything this weekend.

I also have to finish packing and move everything to the new place and unpack this week.

Sounds like the end of the thread then.

Stuart

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

--Dave
Congrats on your retirement.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lighten up Francis it was a joke.

Hey Patrick when did you start believing in the Flat Earth theory and what was the thing that started to change your opinion and make you think the earth was flat?
I started getting into conspiracy theories around Christmas last year and started that thread. As I progressed in the research I started seeing flat earth videos and I laughed. STP mentioned Antarctica and I laughed. Within days after that I decided to check them out and put it to bed. I became increasingly convinced that we don't know and I used my vivid imagination to fill in some gaps. Nothing I'm thinking is new or unique and many share the same views.

The combination of evidence, lack of globe proof, the nature and reality of conspiracies, the mysteries of Antarctica. The Operation Dominic which had many operations under the Dominic umbrella, with revealing names. Let's just take the main operation, Dominic means = Of the Lord, of God. Then they nuked the dome dozens of times for "data" - I have footage. That operation was Fishbowl. Fishbowl of the Lord. This was after a rocket went high enough to see some things in 59. Byrd may have found something there too in the 40s, then the treaty, NASA and other "agencies". The founding of NASA is something you should look at also. Elron Hubbard (Scientology), Crowley and some other freaks and NAZIs. There's much much more than that of course and then we have scripture.

When I consider all things I see the POSSIBILITY of an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. Can you please open those two threads I started if I post my summary of short videos and images? I'll cut way back on memes and not post so much everyday. I think some people liked them besides me and STP. Or at least the Conspiracy thread? I was planning to conclude the Biblical thread with one last page of conclusion type posts and not post in it again unless there is important flat earth data that's new, or a scripture I've yet to explore. The conspiracy thread was getting a little too long also, so it's probably good to stop posting them anyway. Think it over unless you're already decided, then I get the message.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How cares about your "Vatican scientists"?

You continue to try to make points that are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.
I see, you prefer 100 year old school books about gravity as opposed to newly changed and newly discovered "truths" of the universe. What do you post here in this thread that actually means anything?

Right Divider

Body part
I see, you prefer 100 year old school books about gravity as opposed to newly changed and newly discovered "truths" of the universe. What do you post here in this thread that actually means anything?
Funny stuff there PJ.

Please show us what is wrong with the information in the "100 year old school books about gravity". Then we can understand the "problem".

The EFFECTS of gravity are quite well known, even 100 years ago. The actual mechanism is still not understood much at all.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I started getting into conspiracy theories around Christmas last year and started that thread. As I progressed in the research I started seeing flat earth videos and I laughed. STP mentioned Antarctica and I laughed. Within days after that I decided to check them out and put it to bed. I became increasingly convinced that we don't know and I used my vivid imagination to fill in some gaps. Nothing I'm thinking is new or unique and many share the same views.

The combination of evidence, lack of globe proof, the nature and reality of conspiracies, the mysteries of Antarctica. The Operation Dominic which had many operations under the Dominic umbrella, with revealing names. Let's just take the main operation, Dominic means = Of the Lord, of God. Then they nuked the dome dozens of times for "data" - I have footage. That operation was Fishbowl. Fishbowl of the Lord. This was after a rocket went high enough to see some things in 59. Byrd may have found something there too in the 40s, then the treaty, NASA and other "agencies". The founding of NASA is something you should look at also. Elron Hubbard (Scientology), Crowley and some other freaks and NAZIs. There's much much more than that of course and then we have scripture.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. My counsel would be... guard yourself against conspiracy theories. They are seductive and designed to sound just real enough to be believable. And then you end up wasting valuable time in our life that you could be devoting to your family or the Lord.

When I consider all things I see the POSSIBILITY of an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. Can you please open those two threads I started if I post my summary of short videos and images? I'll cut way back on memes and not post so much everyday. I think some people liked them besides me and STP. Or at least the Conspiracy thread? I was planning to conclude the Biblical thread with one last page of conclusion type posts and not post in it again unless there is important flat earth data that's new, or a scripture I've yet to explore. The conspiracy thread was getting a little too long also, so it's probably good to stop posting them anyway. Think it over unless you're already decided, then I get the message.
Okay... I will open up the conspiracy thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.