The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm smart enough to know that a straight line is more efficient than a parabolic pattern. :D
Why hasn't the Flat Earth society or folks that believe in a flat earth ever produced a semi reasonable map of the flat earth that shows accurate continent sizes and oceans sizes?

You will agree that the maps that Patrick posted cannot possibly be accurate correct??

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey STP.... here is an azimuthal projection except this time it's centered on the South Pole. Note how these projections distort shapes and distances.

View attachment 26409

Now just think.... you are basing your world-view on that type of distortion.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Good questions. In my mind and model the earth could be 100,000 miles in overall size. So what IS the vanishing point? Do you disagree that God created two great lights? Of course I believe there is some reflection from the sun but not all the time as most think and are taught. Back to the sun, being 32 to 62 miles in size and the SAME size as the moon (eclipses) and the sun being APPROXIMATELY 3,000 miles high . . .

I haven't yet seen a FE explanation for how LOW the sun goes in his circuit. As a bridegroom coming out of his chamber and the earth SET (again) as a tabernacle FOR the sun, and the sun also hastens back to the place where he arose . . Anyway, I would only be guessing at a vanishing point so this is not "Official Flat Earth Society and corporate sponsored Conferences" doctrine but I'd say maybe 10,000 miles away and 500 miles high? Maybe lower? Where the sun goes or the actual circuit of the sun after it sets locally in an Enclosed Flat Earth and Cosmos is unknown.

Much more advanced and intelligent people than me could probably better guesses or a "model" of how this works in FE.

24de17c502a2a05e6be3a5233aa7c2f8.jpg
d7fd0e883a88f02724e238ac23f07b04.jpg

I think you missed the point.

An theoretical figure for the actual distance would be a point of interest but it doesn't really matter. The point of my post was to say that regardless of how far away the vanishing point is, a full Moon must be nearly twice that distance away from the Sun and yet it not only is illuminated by the Sun but it would be high noon on it's surface, which is supposedly the Sun's closest approach! In other words, the Sun is not only much further away than it would be for an observer on Earth (an observer who experiencing sunset due to the Sun's distance from him) but as far as the Moon is concerned, it's as far from setting (or rising) as it could possibly be!

Clete

musterion

Good questions. In my mind and model the earth could be 100,000 miles in overall size. So what IS the vanishing point? Do you disagree that God created two great lights? Of course I believe there is some reflection from the sun but not all the time as most think and are taught. Back to the sun, being 32 to 62 miles in size and the SAME size as the moon (eclipses) and the sun being APPROXIMATELY 3,000 miles high . . .

I haven't yet seen a FE explanation for how LOW the sun goes in his circuit. As a bridegroom coming out of his chamber and the earth SET (again) as a tabernacle FOR the sun, and the sun also hastens back to the place where he arose . . Anyway, I would only be guessing at a vanishing point so this is not "Official Flat Earth Society and corporate sponsored Conferences" doctrine but I'd say maybe 10,000 miles away and 500 miles high? Maybe lower? Where the sun goes or the actual circuit of the sun after it sets locally in an Enclosed Flat Earth and Cosmos is unknown.

Much more advanced and intelligent people than me could probably better guesses or a "model" of how this works in FE.

24de17c502a2a05e6be3a5233aa7c2f8.jpg
d7fd0e883a88f02724e238ac23f07b04.jpg

I see your memes and raise you The Shat.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay so lets review....

Clete and I both took pictures at 12, 1, 2, 3UTC. Clete lives near Houston and I near Denver. In the grand scheme of things we are geographically very close to each other.

On a flat earth map here are our locations. I put Patrick in there as well.

Click the image to enlarge...
View attachment 26410

Now the interesting thing is that at 2am UTC it is still daylight where I live (the sun is just setting) yet in Houston and in St. Louis at that exact time it's practically pitch dark.

View attachment 26411

How could it be on a flat earth with the sun circling above the earth's surface parallel to the ground that it could be so dramatically different in such relatively close proximities? What causes the light to stop so sharply so that in just one time zone apart it can be so dramatically different?

We also know that for all of us the sun is west and slightly north of us. That gives us another clue we must consider when placing the sun on a flat earth map. So looking at this picture again where could the sun be on this map for it to light my location completely yet leave Clete and Patrick in the dark??

View attachment 26410

Patrick... maybe you or STP could copy the above image and edit it to show where the sun would be to create the lighting presented in the pics we have taken above. You might also draw the area that the sun is illuminating so we can see how this might be possible.

Thanks in advance for your effort.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay so lets review....

Clete and I both took pictures at 12, 1, 2, 3UTC. Clete lives near Houston and I near Denver. In the grand scheme of things we are geographically very close to each other.

On a flat earth map here are our locations. I put Patrick in there as well.

View attachment 26410

Now the interesting thing is that at 2am UTC it is still daylight where I live (the sun is just setting) yet in Houston and in St. Louis at that exact time it's practically pitch dark.

View attachment 26411

How could it be on a flat earth with the sun circling above the earth's surface parallel to the ground that it could be so dramatically different in such relatively close proximities? What causes the light to stop so sharply so that in just one time zone apart it can be so dramatically different?

We also know that for all of us the sun is west and slightly north of us. That gives us another clue we must consider when placing the sun on a flat earth map. So looking at this picture again where could the sun be on this map for it to light my location completely yet leave Clete and Patrick in the dark??

View attachment 26410

Patrick... maybe you or STP could copy the above image and edit it to show where the sun would be to create the lighting presented in the pics we have taken above. You might also draw the area that the sun is illuminating so we can see how this might be possible.

Thanks in advance for your effort.
Just wanted to say that no matter what conclusion anyone comes to, what you guys did was cool and I enjoyed all the anticipation!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can't you globers see that the sun moves fast in his circuit and the earth doesn't move? Can't you see that the sun quickly reaches a vanishing point below the horizon that we can see? The sun DOES get smaller at sunset and sunrise. But you guys will see the globe in everything you touch for the rest of your brainwashed lives. I pray that you will all be led to the truth of what we live in.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can't you globers see that the sun moves fast in his circuit and the earth doesn't move? Can't you see that the sun quickly reaches a vanishing point below the horizon that we can see? The sun DOES get smaller at sunset and sunrise. But you guys will see the globe in everything you touch for the rest of your brainwashed lives. I pray that you will all be led to the truth of what we live in.
Well then it should be easy for you to show me on this image where the sun was when we took our 2amUTC images.

Just copy this image and open it up in a image editor and draw a dot where the sun could have been. Then draw a larger circle or shape to show the area of the flat earth that was illuminated by the sun.

View attachment 26412

Right Divider

Body part
No, flatter.... the sun does NOT go BELOW the horizon in YOUR MODEL.

You are the one that is brainwashed and completely confused. It's sad really.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well then it should be easy for you to show me on this image where the sun was when we took our 2amUTC images.

Just copy this image and open it up in a image editor and draw a dot where the sun could have been. Then draw a larger circle or shape to show the area of the flat earth that was illuminated by the sun.

View attachment 26412
I'll try doing that but I've never done it so it will take me a bit. I don't want to toss something out there and be quickly dispatched and ridiculed. Really I don't care but it's the competitor in me that wants to make it right. So I'd like Dave's input and maybe my FE partner from elsewhere looking at the pics, times and how to depict that in that image. Is Dave still moving or is he coming back?

Edit : [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] - Off the top of my head I'd say the sunlight would be a little over half the GLOBE

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll try doing that but I've never done it so it will take me a bit.
No rush.

Edit : [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] - Off the top of my head I'd say the sunlight would be a little over half the GLOBE
Okay great. Just place the dot where the sun might be at the 2am UTC (hint 1: it needs to be west and slightly north of all 3 of us). Then add the large ring of where the light is hitting the surface so we can see if it's a reasonable explanation as to why it's daylight here in Denver but dark in your area. (hint 2: the ring showing the light hitting the earth must intersect our locations - Denver needs to be inside the circle and Houston and St. Louis needs to be outside the circle)

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No rush.

Okay great. Just place the dot where the sun might be at the 2am UTC (hint 1: it needs to be west and slightly north of all 3 of us). Then add the large ring of where the light is hitting the surface so we can see if it's a reasonable explanation as to why it's daylight here in Denver but dark in your area. (hint 2: the ring showing the light hitting the earth must intersect our locations - Denver needs to be inside the circle and Houston and St. Louis needs to be outside the circle)
So the sun is West, NW? Like slightly to the North and West? Are Denver and St. Louis about even in location on the map of the US or are you north of St. Louis?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.