The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I want the thank all of you for the good response against my arguments.

I will respond back but...

The time has come for me to move to NJ, so I have to go and do some painting in my new place and I will not be able to post very much if anything this weekend.

I also have to finish packing and move everything to the new place and unpack this week.

Retirement has begun, ironically, with the work of moving.

--Dave
I hope it's all going smoothly for you Dave. We need some sanity back in this thread. With logic too if we can muster some up.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
:chuckle:

Did you guys ban Dave?

Nope.

I want the thank all of you for the good response against my arguments.

I will respond back but...

The time has come for me to move to NJ, so I have to go and do some painting in my new place and I will not be able to post very much if anything this weekend.

I also have to finish packing and move everything to the new place and unpack this week.

Retirement has begun, ironically, with the work of moving.

--Dave

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with Judge Rightly. Who wants to read a conversation between you and somebody that's not even involved in this thread??

Patrick... the Flat Earth conspiracy has turned you into a strange person.

@ Patrick Jane Flat Earth has also turned you churlish. You need to examine what this passion is doing to you. You used to be a very likable and fun guy. Now you are a burr in everyone's shoes. You didn't used to flood the board with memes, Youtubes and pastes of material from other sites. You made posts that were your own. I would like to have the old Patrick Jane back. ;)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you guys know that some flat-earthers believe that Australia doesn't exist?
And we think the moon is made of cheese. Seriously, this all you have. Distraction and ridicule. You know there's no basis for a globe earth, and it doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things but it' a sad spectacle. The intellectual dishonesty o several in this thread is plain for all to see. No answers to the apparent circle of bases around the earth and nearly every other discrepancy in the globe delusion.

The globe is in the imagination, the movies in classrooms and TV. Music videos and books and everywhere. You know it's a globe because you've seen it !!! Haven't you? Check the actual unaltered pictures if any exist. EVERY bit of the moon missions data is lost, gone, poof. Nothing to see here, everything is fine. The resistance to even the possibility, debating with a closed made up mind. Refusing to research honestly and seriously. Looking ONLY for globe data. It's a pathetic thread thanks to the mockers and old folks.

glorydaz

@ Patrick Jane Flat Earth has also turned you churlish. You need to examine what this passion is doing to you. You used to be a very likable and fun guy. Now you are a burr in everyone's shoes. You didn't used to flood the board with memes, Youtubes and pastes of material from other sites. You made posts that were your own. I would like to have the old Patrick Jane back. ;)

You, me, and Tam need to take him off to the back porch, and give him a good wuppin'. :sibbie::sibbie::sibbie:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(We should study and discuss more about Eden being at or around the North Pole and the 4 rivers the way the ship captains described etc etc)
The garden of Eden (actually, east of Eden) has an angel with a flaming sword to prevent man from entering.
Not seeing how that can line up with the North Pole.
Is man prevented from entering the North Pole by an angel?
:confused:

glorydaz

And we think the moon is made of cheese. Seriously, this all you have. Distraction and ridicule. You know there's no basis for a globe earth, and it doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things but it' a sad spectacle. The intellectual dishonesty o several in this thread is plain for all to see. No answers to the apparent circle of bases around the earth and nearly every other discrepancy in the globe delusion.

The globe is in the imagination, the movies in classrooms and TV. Music videos and books and everywhere. You know it's a globe because you've seen it !!! Haven't you? Check the actual unaltered pictures if any exist. EVERY bit of the moon missions data is lost, gone, poof. Nothing to see here, everything is fine. The resistance to even the possibility, debating with a closed made up mind. Refusing to research honestly and seriously. Looking ONLY for globe data. It's a pathetic thread thanks to the mockers and old folks.

I beg your pardon, sonny boy. The old folks haven't had their brains boggled by an over-abundance of conspiracy theories. It's like a drug, PJ. Turn while you still can.

I'm afraid the little leprechaun has been visiting you in your dreams. :shocked:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The garden of Eden (actually, east of Eden) has an angel with a flaming sword to prevent man from entering.
Not seeing how that can line up with the North Pole.
Is man prevented from entering the North Pole by an angel?
:confused:

Paradise Found, Hollow Earth, Eden, The Four Rivers 1882

Forget the hollow earth part for me but who knows really? He doesn't really mention it in the vid. From 1882 and earlier voyages etc. Very interesting if nothing else. What did Byrd find? He died suddenly and suspiciously as did a brother I think. Right around nasa creation time. Did you ever really check the founding and first beginnings of nasa? Elron Hubbard (scientism) Crowly, a couple nazis and a couple other occultists. Edit: [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.