The Diary Of General Lee Boringstuff

Arthur Brain

That's more like it. I have a bit of skin irritation on my upper left arm due to a kitten having almost ripped it to shreds but I don't go on about it...well, apart from here and a ten second "aaarrrgggghhhh" period during but commonplace enough to include...

Arthur Brain

I have a very nasty cold.

I apologize for the adjectives.

It's not enough for you to infect my thread with over stimulating content you need to boast about it to boot?!

Your apology may be accepted in some tedious fashion in the non too distant...

Please ensure that such dopamine inducing material is not repeated in the meantime.

:plain:

Quincy

This morning I chose to wear a grey T-shirt after waking up from many hours of nothing but uneventful sleep that contained a dream that I was a professional chair sitter.

Serious post, I'm not joking.

quip

BANNED
Banned
This morning I chose to wear a grey T-shirt after waking up from many hours of nothing but uneventful sleep that contained a dream that I was a professional chair sitter.

Serious post, I'm not joking.

So, how does a professional chair sitter.....sit down on the job? :juggle:

PureX

Last night I dreamed I was Jack Nicholson, escaping from the Germans in WW2 in a flying gyrocopter. I got away, but it soon sputtered out of gas, and I landed in some hedgerows, where I was found by three pretty young women who were also hiding from the Germans. Together we began working our way toward the German border, stealing food and clothes as we went; traveling at night, and hiding wherever we could during the day.

Then I awoke to go out and shovel snow off the back deck (for the dog) and I will soon go to work rewiring the basement (adding a bedroom, den, and bathroom down there).

This is PureX's exciting life, for today.

Quincy

So, how does a professional chair sitter.....sit down on the job? :juggle:

Haha!

That's the part I had to omit for excitement. In my dream, our breaks consisted of the chair turning into a race car and then we pros have a thrilling race. Dualism is a constant.

Arthur Brain

Last night I dreamed I was Jack Nicholson, escaping from the Germans in WW2 in a flying gyrocopter. I got away, but it soon sputtered out of gas, and I landed in some hedgerows, where I was found by three pretty young women who were also hiding from the Germans. Together we began working our way toward the German border, stealing food and clothes as we went; traveling at night, and hiding wherever we could during the day.

Then I awoke to go out and shovel snow off the back deck (for the dog) and I will soon go to work rewiring the basement (adding a bedroom, den, and bathroom down there).

This is PureX's exciting life, for today.

I'm sorry but the latter part of this post is just far too dramatic and stimulating. Kindly keep such sordid displays of adrenaline to the appropriate threads. Might I suggest 'Town Quixote's'...

:plain: