The Diary Of General Lee Boringstuff

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Confession time.. I didn't read the OP because I just didn't really want to so what Anna wrote was new to me.. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
sometimes we need someone to be unnecessarily disruptive
but
I am not trying to encourage that

Arthur Brain

If you could get the General to do that I'd say this thread was making progress... :plain:

Progress you say? Well be prepared to be suitably and mildly disinterested! In the past hour I was almost, (and by almost I mean vaguely and very much unlikely for such to occur) accosted by a Scandinavian welk salesman who had the temerity to request financial payment for seafood. One of course denied this outrageous proposition!

Posted from the TOL hospital!

:plain:

bybee

Progress you say? Well be prepared to be suitably and mildly disinterested! In the past hour I was almost, (and by almost I mean vaguely and very much unlikely for such to occur) accosted by a Scandinavian welk salesman who had the temerity to request financial payment for seafood. One of course denied this outrageous proposition!

Posted from the TOL hospital!

I do hope you shall recover soon.

Arthur Brain

I do hope you shall recover soon.

Regrettably no. Unfortunately, upon arrival one noticed a fire hydrant that was 17.6 millimeters out of place in accordance with current safety regulations. Such alarm delayed the recovery procedure and such blatant disregard is worth mentioning for future reference I may add.

Still, on the plus side one can relax and revel in the entirely sensible and non invigorating sport of cricket...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Still, on the plus side one can relax and revel in the entirely sensible and non invigorating sport of cricket...

One hasn't experienced truly non-invigorating sport until one has seen the philosophers play football...

Monty Python Philosophy Football Germany vs Greece

Still one of my favorite Monty Python lines:

Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics. Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offsides.

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

One hasn't experienced truly non-invigorating sport until one has seen the philosophers play football...

Monty Python Philosophy Football Germany vs Greece

Still one of my favorite Monty Python lines:

Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics. Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offsides.

:chuckle:

I was actually enjoying the sedate and thoughtful process until one of those ruffians decided to kick the ball and the ensuing mayhem resulting...:nono:

This being said Kant was right on the ball with this. :eek:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I was actually enjoying the sedate and thoughtful process until one of those ruffians decided to kick the ball and the ensuing mayhem resulting...:nono:

This being said Kant was right on the ball with this. :eek:
I kant quite get your drift.

Arthur Brain

Well, it's been a while but at the risk of stirring up undue and unseemly excitement one feels compelled to report some disturbing news. From a thoroughly unreliable source it would seem that self raising flour is a contributory cause of male pattern baldness and imbibing balsamic vinegar can lead to an unhealthy fixation with salads...

In less contentious news it rained half an inch in Northern Ireland and aCW may possibly be a dry cleaners...

A good evening to all!

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, it's been a while but at the risk of stirring up undue and unseemly excitement one feels compelled to report some disturbing news. From a thoroughly unreliable source it would seem that self raising flour is a contributory cause of male pattern baldness and imbibing balsamic vinegar can lead to an unhealthy fixation with salads...

In less contentious news it rained half an inch in Northern Ireland and aCW may possibly be a dry cleaners...

A good evening to all!

:e4e:
Ah, just as I suspected then (oh, just pick one). :plain:

The Berean

What ho! Today I observed a resplendent day full of the joys of constructing jigsaw puzzles. What a shame that all of them had several hundred missing pieces...still, that didn't mar an otherwise 'fruitful' time of drinking pints of water. What fun eh? Later the joys of stargazing upon an overcast sky..., the excitement of such endeavours! More rip roaring derring do and adventure awaits!

I thought you were going to comment on a new Robert E. Lee biography and thought it was boring or something like that. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Hmm, it's been suggested by certain wall sockets that this thread should either be killed - or spiced up with pictures of cars - but mainly killed, so as such here is the *sigh* hazardous decision to post an automobile...

general-lee-xl.jpg

Far too racy in my opinion...

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm workin' through the ten season Smallville series.

Jonathan Kent certainly had a lot of red Dodge Ram pickup trucks.