The coronavirus scam

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
link
Assuming that a person is shedding virus and they produce droplets that contain hitchhiking virus, and assuming the face covering actually stops ALL droplets (best-case scenario), the following molecular pathway will likely occur:

1. The droplet will lose its moisture. The timing may be different than just going out into the environment but moisture will be lost. However, the expelled droplets may accumulate faster than evaporation. If that happens, the facial covering starts to become saturated with moisture, mucus, cellular debris, bacteria, etc. as well as virus molecules.
  2. The virus molecule DOES NOT EVAPORATE and no matter what happens as far as the droplet is concerned, the virus is now on the face covering, at least initially. This means that the face covering is now contaminated and is a possible source of transmission, both contact and airborne.
  3. The virus is not somehow magically “glued” to the mask but can be expelled, whether or not there is still moisture. This can happen the next time a person breathes, speaks, coughs, sneezes, hisses, grunts, etc. So, the virus can be expelled out INTO THE ENVIRONMENT from the face covering.

So, the face covering acts as an intermediary in transmission. It can alter the timing of the virus getting into the environment, but it now acts as a contact source and airborne source; virus can still get into the environment. Since we know that the stability is good on most covering and mask materials, it does nothing to break down the virus until the covering is removed and either washed or discarded (appropriately).

Here is an important point, as more virus molecules accumulate, more are expelled. The face covering is not some virus black hole that sucks the virus into oblivion.

Second, what about INGRESS?

What works for egress works for ingress. So, if a person is wearing a face covering and they encounter virus, aerosols, or droplets, the virus and aerosols will likely penetrate. If the droplet is stopped, the surface is now contaminated. This means that if the surface of the covering touches the mouth or nose, you can become contaminated, i.e. infected.

This is a common sight with most face coverings, including the “stylish” coverings that people are wearing (I often see the covering moving back and forth against their mouth and nose even as they breathe, like a diaphragm), as well as with the cheaper dust masks and homemade cloth masks. If you inhale, you can become contaminated. If you touch the face covering, such as pulling it up and down, you can become contaminated.

Further, because the surface is contaminated, a person can also expel the virus back out into the environment just as with egress. This can be done by talking, breathing, coughing, etc.

If governments want to be helpful in reducing severe disease and deaths, imposing more laws and restrictions is not the answer. Rather, focus on educating people on how to better maintain their immune systems. Encourage healthier lifestyles through education and wellness programs, especially in the less fortunate of our society. Provide or encourage businesses to consider better sick leave alternatives for people in ALL jobs/vocations so that people are not driven by the choice of work to live or stay home and be sick.

Roger Koops would have a very difficult time here.
He would be the idiot who refused to wear a mask at an indoor venue, even when offered one for free.
Everybody here lives in unison with the agreed rules, whether they read folks like Koop or not.

We will all wear masks until the order is lifted.

Masks are the new tin-foil hats.

I don't think that you are qualified in science and medicine...... not at all. True?

Says the one who ignored everything that was said in W2G's post.

Here's the link he quoted from, again.

You should read it.

eider

Says the one who ignored everything that was said in W2G's post.

Here's the link he quoted from, again.

You should read it.

No, I shouldn't read it.
Where I live we are mostly all committed to following the guidance of our government's advisors.
Legislation has been enacted after Parliamentary voting. We follow that.
You disobey, as already admitted. Most here do obey our legislation.

You can shout all your lay ideas about the science of masks, and disobey the decisions of your governments... That is up to you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I shouldn't read it.

Yeah, you should.

Where I live we are mostly all committed to following the guidance of our government's advisors.

Just like the good little sheep you are.

Legislation has been enacted after Parliamentary voting. We follow that.
You disobey, as already admitted. Most here do obey our legislation.

You can shout all your lay ideas about the science of masks, and disobey the decisions of your governments... That is up to you.

Tin-foil hat, meet eider's head.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can shout all your lay ideas about the science of masks, and disobey the decisions of your governments.

One thing I want to point out is that governments usually aren't well suited to providing guidance in the medical field.

The scientific community usually has a better handle on that.

Perhaps you've heard the phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none"?

When the government tries to do everything, it usually can't do anything well.

eider

One thing I want to point out is that governments usually aren't well suited to providing guidance in the medical field.

The scientific community usually has a better handle on that.

Perhaps you've heard the phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none"?

When the government tries to do everything, it usually can't do anything well.
No.
The 4 countries of the UK are guided by their medical and science leaders in this. I've told you that repeatedly.
You've ignored that as can be seen in the post above.

eider

You shouldn't follow legislation that is based on poor/wrong advice, and especially legislation that has no basis in actual science.

I follow Christ.
In which case you are told to follow the laws of the land you live in .

So your back to following your government.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Yes.

The 4 countries of the UK are guided by their medical and science leaders in this. I've told you that repeatedly.

So what? Their "guidance" is wrong. I've told you that repeatedly.

In which case you are told to follow the laws of the land you live in.

No, I obey the laws of my country, except when they violate God's Law.

I don't do so blindly.

So your back

My back has nothing to do with this.

to following your government.

I don't "follow" my government, and certainly not blindly.

You have thrown reason to the wind and blindly follow your government "because they were advised by scientists."

I'm telling you that your scientists' advice is wrong, and therefore your government is wrong for telling you to follow that advice, AND that therefore YOU are in the wrong for following that advice.

eider

So what? Their "guidance" is wrong. I've told you that repeatedly.

You have thrown reason to the wind and blindly follow your government "because they were advised by scientists."

I'm telling you that your scientists' advice is wrong, and therefore your government is wrong for telling you to follow that advice, AND that therefore YOU are in the wrong for following that advice.

Not so........ before this you mentioned that our governments are not scientists.
I'm telling you that our governments are guided by best scientists.

We'll go with them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All our best scientists are wrong, you claim.
I cannot agree....

All your best scientists say to wear a mask, social distance, et al.

The science say such things DO NOT work for the virus.

I'm gonna go with what the science says, not with what scientists who disagree with the science say.

eider

All your best scientists say to wear a mask, social distance, et al.

The science say such things DO NOT work for the virus.

I'm gonna go with what the science says, not with what scientists who disagree with the science say.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.