The coronavirus scam

way 2 go

Anti-lockdown campaigners in Switzerland have reached enough signatures on a petition to trigger a referendum over ending the country's coronavirus restrictions.

The group, known as Freunden der Verfassung or in English, Friends of the Constitution, filed a petition with Switzerland's federal chancellery that has been signed some 90,000 times.

Under Swiss law, a petition backed by 50,000 signatures triggers a national referendum on the issue. The Swiss are well-known for their direct democracy, where citizens over the age of 18 are able to vote on how the country is run. Popular votes can be held up to four times a year.

Opponents of Switzerland's lockdown efforts argue that legislation passed by the government in September 2020 has gone too far and is "dangerous, unethical and unnecessary," according to EuroNews.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
If masks don't work, why do surgeons wear them when operating?
Because surgeons like to collect the viruses they encounter in surgery and take them home as pets. They teach them tricks. It's been a time honored practice by all doctors since the middle ages.
It sounds like someone raided a hospital pharmacy and got a hold of some hallucinogens.

eider

Which is why surgical-grade masks aren’t made of cloth.
Surgical masks are made of non-woven polypropylene plastic.
Hi.....
I think that any masks can help to protect the public.....
...... they deter face touching.
...... they are a constant reminder to keep distance from others.
...... they do offer some protection.

Where I live everybody seen in any building, train or bus is wearing them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
cloth masks have a 97% failure rate at prevention
Yet covering your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing helps prevent the spread of the common cold. If someone sneezed or coughed in your face I doubt that the mask would work, but we're talking about general preventative measures here.