the church

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Now go ahead and post your proof that the Presbyterian Church in America is in fact that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ in 33 A.D.

(By the way, I used to be a member of the OPC, the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.)
We bring our bible and study and worship Jesus together. We're not sick like you. The gospel is shared with everyone, not just you. You must share the bible.

Cruciform

We bring our bible and study and worship Jesus together. We're not sick like you. The gospel is shared with everyone, not just you. You must share the bible.
How exactly does you carrying your Bible to church supposedly prove that the PCA is that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D. (Mt. 16:18-19; cf. 1 Tim. 3:15)...?

Cruciform

We take what the bible tells us.
And how does claiming that you follow the Bible supposedly prove that the PCA is that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D.? You need to be able to demonstrate your claim from Christian history, since yours is a historical claim. Let's have your proof, then.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And how does claiming that you follow the Bible supposedly prove that the PCA is that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D.? You need to be able to demonstrate your claim from Christian history, since yours is a historical claim. Let's have your proof, then.
The protestents are good. We all go back to the church founded by Jesus. No need to blow this out of proportion. The church never changed and it continues today in multiple denominations. We're all into this together. Remember to share. Don't act like little children. Grown up.

Cruciform

The protestents are good. We all go back to the church founded by Jesus..
Hardly. Your own chosen denomination, for example---the Presbyterian Church in America---goes back in history only to 1973, when it was founded by a group of men during a constitutional assembly. This falls just a bit short of being traceable back to 33 A.D., doesn't it. Clearly, then, your preferred Protestant sect is a far, far cry from being that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D. So much for your above claim.

The church never changed and it continues today in multiple denominations.
Which denomination, exactly? After all, they can't all be the Church founded by Jesus Christ, since they all contradict and compete with one another in their doctrines. Since the PCA is certainly not Christ's one historic Church (see above), what alternative can you name---besides the ancient Catholic Church---that fulfills the historical and biblical qualifications to claim that status? Again: post your proof.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hardly. Your own chosen denomination, for example---the Presbyterian Church in America---goes back in history only to 1973, when it was founded by a group of men during a constitutional assembly. This falls just a bit short of being traceable back to 33 A.D., doesn't it. Clearly, then, your preferred Protestant sect is a far, far cry from being that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D. So much for your above claim.

Which denomination, exactly? After all, they can't all be the Church founded by Jesus Christ, since they all contradict and compete with one another in their doctrines. Since the PCA is certainly not Christ's one historic Church (see above), what alternative can you name---besides the ancient Catholic Church---that fulfills the historical and biblical qualifications to claim that status? Again: post your proof.
Lets skip over your mess. The church today is the result of an explosion of the laying of hands. I still continues. Your denomination is part of it. Not all of it. You're an offspring. All of us are touched in many multple ways. Your beliefs are just a small part. The church continues in many forms. You're a racist. You don't like the way we look cause of the color of our faiths. You'll need to get over that there were and are LOTS of laying of hands. Counting them will make you sick. Only God knows each hand envolved. Its like counting how many rabbits were born over 2,000 years. It isn't possible by man. Same with laying of hands. You lost count and became sick in your mind. You dont need proofs cause the church still lives and is alive. Your denomination is only a small offspring of the global Christan church founded by Jesus. Stop babbling about uselessless things with endless retracing back to more of your propagandas thats an epic failure.

HisServant

Now go ahead and post your proof that the Presbyterian Church in America is in fact that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ in 33 A.D.

(By the way, I used to be a member of the OPC, the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.)

And you exhibit the same attitude as a Romanist that the OPC students did at the college I attended did that alienated them from the rest of the student body... they used to say they were the 'Only Perfect Church'.

Arrogant and prideful idiots... all of them. And it seems you haven't changed your stripes.

Thanks for sharing that tidbit though, it explains a lot about you and your attitude... I will keep your mental disability in mind when I respond to you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
who do you trust?
-I trust the church that Jesus built on a rock
-it is right there in your bible
-the church gave us the bible

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
who do you trust?
-I trust the church that Jesus built on a rock
-it is right there in your bible
-the church gave us the bible
Christains are the body of the church and we all stand on the rock Jesus built.
Let's talk about exactly what the rcc wants the protestants to do.

What do they really really really want us to do? Kiss a statue to prove something?