the church

dodge

chrysostom;4683866]who do you trust?

Jesus

-I trust the church that Jesus built on a rock

I trust who Peter told others to have faith in i.e. Jesus

-it is right there in your bible

Yes it is Peter pointed others to Jesus NEVER to himself.
-the church gave us the bible

only in your delusions.

The OT was COMPLETE before Jesus was born.
The NT was written in part with letters sent to churches BEFORE the RCC even began.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jesus

I trust who Peter told others to have faith in i.e. Jesus

Yes it is Peter pointed others to Jesus NEVER to himself.

only in your delusions.

The OT was COMPLETE before Jesus was born.
The NT was written in part with letters sent to churches BEFORE the RCC even began.
any student of history can confirm that the church put together what we now call the bible

dodge

any student of history can confirm that the church put together what we now call the bible

Got ya, The RCC did it all and God did nothing concerning His own word.

You do know if a lie is told long enough ( like the RCC putting together the bible ) many folks will believe it ?

Ever hear of the reformation ? The bible the RCC put together is NOT the same that Christians trust and rely on.

Cruciform

Jesus is the Chief Cornerstone...
Yes he is, though not in Matthew 16:18, where Jesus specifically presents Peter as "the rock" (nothing is said of a "cornerstone"), and Christ himself as the Builder of the Church.

...not some line of Italian pedophiles.
Merely a Straw Man Fallacy on your part. Apparently, this is the only way you feel you can "score points" against Christ's Church. Nice try, though.

Cruciform

Got ya, The RCC did it all and God did nothing concerning His own word.
Here you've merely engaged in a Straw Man Fallacy. Rather God produced the Scriptures through the agency of men (apostolic writers). Like Christ himself, Scripture is both divine and human.

dodge

The Catholic Church is a rational fallacy? First, explain what that even means and second, post your proof for the claim.

Back to Post #1387.

Since when has any RC cared about scripture ? RC'S made up the doctrines , contrary to scripture, as they deceived their followers !

dodge

You have this entirely wrong, and so every time you make this claim, you engage in a Straw Man Fallacy by categorically misrepresenting Catholic belief and teaching.

I know what I see ! Mary is a goddess in the pagan Roman Catholic church, and to say otherwise shows you have no conscience or honesty left.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
"Be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure."