the church

heir

TOL Subscriber
-who do you trust?
The Lord

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, 1 Timothy 4:10 KJV,

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

HisServant

have you tested the spirits that lead you?

Absolutely, and I have taken it before the congregation for affirmation.

Just like the Apostles did and their appointments... they were all subject to acceptance/affirmation of the congregation (ekklesia).

Do you have any say with the appointment of priests, bishops or cardinals?.. or is it all done behind closed doors in the absence of the congregations affirmation?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, Church is a pagan concept.... the root of the word actually comes from Proto-Germanic *kirika.. which denoted a pagan temple.
Remind me of the first time that the Holy Catholic Church referred to herself in English as "Church?" The first time, when was that again? And what word precisely has the Church actually used when referring to herself? It's a Latin word.

This is called, hoisted with your own petard.

Cruciform

No, Church is a pagan concept...the root of the word actually comes from Proto-Germanic *kirika...which denoted a pagan temple.
Google: "Genetic Fallacy." That's the particular error you're committing here.

So much, therefore, for your categorically false claim.

Cruciform

Peter's coming to faith, a priori to receiving the Holy Spirit, and the popes full of sin and homosexuality ,not to mention the greed and selling of fake 'indulgences'. Your church died and is now a worldly and material institution.
Already answered (Post #1334).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
who do you trust?
-I trust the church that Jesus built on a rock
-it is right there in your bible
-the church gave us the bible

HisServant

Remind me of the first time that the Holy Catholic Church referred to herself in English as "Church?" The first time, when was that again? And what word precisely has the Church actually used when referring to herself? It's a Latin word.

This is called, hoisted with your own petard.

What does latin have to do with any thing christian?

Jesus and the Apostles were Hebrew. Gods chosen People. If Apostolic Succession was such a thing... they would all be Hebrew Christians...as were ALL the original Apostles. Jesus came First to the Jews who spread the word to the Gentiles.

Any non hebrew cannot be an Apostle Pope, Cardinal, or Bishop.

No wonder why your church has killed more Jews throughout history than Hitler!