the church

dodge

Why do you keep saying that?

Hasn't anyone answered you?

What do you think it means?

Do you think the words should be changed to, "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by the Catholic denomination"?

Jesus saying he is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE and no man comes to the Father but by him MEANS you MUST OBEY JESUS to get saved, to get to the Father.

He keeps asking , though answered ,because he has no clue what it means. He is in darkness and has no clue.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He keeps asking , though answered ,because he has no clue what it means. He is in darkness and has no clue.

if you use a bible passage as part of your argument, you should be prepared to tell us what you think it means

dodge

if you use a bible passage as part of your argument, you should be prepared to tell us what you think it means

Already did you cannot see it because you are BLIND to truth. YOU have man made traditions that contradict and supersede scripture to you , Which makes God's word powerless and UN-able to be understood to you.

Without the Holy Spirit bringing the meaning to you you will remain lost and blind to the things of God.

dodge

John 14:6

Jesus said, " I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me".

Jesus in John 14:6 makes it perfectly clear that your church has added barriers that are NOT scriptural nor of God that prevents folks from being saved and becoming a part of the body of Christ.

There is only one thing needed to go to the Father and that is Jesus.

By adding Mary,a pope, and a human priest as necessary your church has added stumbling stones in their way .

You have been lied to and deceived,sadly.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
John 14:6

Jesus said, " I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me".

Jesus in John 14:6 makes it perfectly clear that your church has added barriers that are NOT scriptural nor of God that prevents folks from being saved and becoming a part of the body of Christ.

There is only one thing needed to go to the Father and that is Jesus.

By adding Mary,a pope, and a human priest as necessary your church has added stumbling stones in their way .

You have been lied to and deceived,sadly.

finally
-if what you say is true
-why would Jesus build His church on a rock
-why would they get the keys
-why did they get the power to bind and loose
-the church is here to guide us
-many here need guidance
-how can you deny that

dodge

finally
-if what you say is true
-why would Jesus build His church on a rock
-why would they get the keys
-why did they get the power to bind and loose
-the church is here to guide us
-many here need guidance
-how can you deny that

The church is built on JESUS not on Peter.

The keys are the truths that Jesus taught the Apostles they are not vested in Peter but in Christ Himself.

Binding and loosening was based on if they accepted or rejected the truth that Jesus gave us.

The Holy Spirit was sent by Jesus because He knew that men would be corrupted and deceived by Satan.

Everyone needs God's guidance NOT the lies and changed word of God that the RCC promotes.

I deny the lies and hypocrisy of your church NOT the truth and revelation of Jesus, God's word and the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

Cruciform

protestants are the church too. dont be a little selfish boy
Now cite the biblical text which states that recently-invented, man-made sects which reject the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Church are in fact "the Church." Post your proof.

Cruciform

interpretations from uninspired extras don't count
Odd, then, that Jesus, the apostles, and the early Christian Church all used and referenced the Deuterocanonical books as inspired Scripture. Who's wrong---you, or Jesus, the apostles, and the early Church? :think:

Cruciform

And Pope Gregory the Great (540-604) said " I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself universal bishop or desires to be so called is in his pride a fore runner of antichrist".
Your ignorance is on display once again---see THIS and THIS. Now go and get an education. You're embarrassing yourself.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The church is built on JESUS not on Peter.

The keys are the truths that Jesus taught the Apostles they are not vested in Peter but in Christ Himself.

Binding and loosening was based on if they accepted or rejected the truth that Jesus gave us.

The Holy Spirit was sent by Jesus because He knew that men would be corrupted and deceived by Satan.

Everyone needs God's guidance NOT the lies and changed word of God that the RCC promotes.

I deny the lies and hypocrisy of your church NOT the truth and revelation of Jesus, God's word and the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

this is your interpretation -
the church does not teach this -
the church has the authority

HisServant

this is your interpretation -
the church does not teach this -
the church has the authority

Actually, if you experienced being reborn.. what he said is quite obvious to a true christian.

Since you have not been saved, it makes logical sense that you think you can save yourself through obedience and taut the unsaved Roman Catholic Satanic Cult as your authority on how to save yourself.

You cannot save yourself....

The RCC's dogmas and practices are thoroughly that of Satan... no question about it.