The burr under your saddle...

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's yours?

We all, no doubt, have little, seemingly innocuous things, that get to us on a daily basis.

Pet peeves, if you will...

What are yours? Which of them have hung around for most of your life? What are some new ones?

What are the burrs under your saddle?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's yours?

We all, no doubt, have little, seemingly innocuous things, that get to us on a daily basis.

Pet peeves, if you will...

What are yours? Which of them have hung around for most of your life? What are some new ones?

What are the burrs under your saddle?
I can't stand to hear people eat unless I'm eating too. Normal eating is fine but people that chew loudly and smack their lips, suck their teeth and breath heavy get on my nerves. Kissing noises also disgust me. I noticed the kissing from TV, movies and soap operas. The eating thing happens more often but the commercials are too much. Whether it's TV or radio, I am not interested in hearing people chew as they tell me how good the burger is. Tell me and show me the burger, don't start talking with a full mouth while chewing. :chuckle:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't stand to hear people eat unless I'm eating too. Normal eating is fine but people that chew loudly and smack their lips, suck their teeth and breath heavy get on my nerves. Kissing noises also disgust me. I noticed the kissing from TV, movies and soap operas. The eating thing happens more often but the commercials are too much. Whether it's TV or radio, I am not interested in hearing people chew as they tell me how good the burger is. Tell me and show me the burger, don't start talking with a full mouth while chewing. :chuckle:

:popcorn:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

:popcorn: