THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think the left will eventually settle in and enjoy the 3.3 year remainder of Trump's Presidency. They will get tired of fighting and whining and finally join America again. Mueller is scratching his head looking for a crime. News Flash: No crime No impeachment -

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think the left will eventually settle in and enjoy the 3.3 year remainder of Trump's Presidency. They will get tired of fighting and whining and finally join America again. Mueller is scratching his head looking for a crime. News Flash: No crime No impeachment -

I could be mistaken, however, I believe the "Antifa Terrorists" will continue throughout Trump's first term in office unless the Government declares them a "Homegrown Terrorist Group" and moves to curtail their wicked antics.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You'll be ok jgard. You will look back on these 4 to 8 years of your life and have fond memories of Donald J. Trump Winning, and Making America Great Again !!!

AAr2JmF.img

History will not be kind to conservative Christians for their support of "Donald J."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It was by the Will of God Trump was placed in the Presidency. What "Non-Christian historians" have to say is, inconsequential/irrelevant.
Typical conservative response - dismiss anyone and everyone who doesn't subscribe to their particular brand of Christianity!

Proverbs 16:18
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

If "an haughty spirit" (pride) goeth before a fall," then "Grosick Marowbe's" descent from grace will be something to behold!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the negative characteristics the "Left-wing Democrats" proved to own is their inability to cope with losing the election and their uncontrolled anger, obstruction, negativity, violence, divisiveness, and hatred after the election. These actions don't garner any respect for Democrat voters. They appear childish, and extremely immature. Had Hillary or Bernie won the election, Conservatives wouldn't have taken to the streets and caused violence, disrupted traffic on streets and Freeways, broken store windows, fought with Police, started fires, and screamed vile names/words, etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Typical conservative response - dismiss anyone and everyone who doesn't subscribe to their particular brand of Christianity!

Proverbs 16:18
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

If "an haughty spirit" (pride) goeth before a fall," then "Grosick Marowbe's" descent from grace will be something to behold!

How are ya?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's very difficult for a "LIB" to dispute anything I say, due to the fact everything is plastered all over the News, and the Internet; especially, YouTube. I mean, what are they gonna say; "Do you believe me or your lying eyes?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not without empathy/sadness for the Far-left-wing Democrats. Their anguish over losing the election has left them with the inability to think with a clear mind. Their "actions" show what's going on in their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.