THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The North Koreans have supposedly tested a "Hydrogen Bomb." These particular warheads are capable of killing millions of people. I have a sneaking suspicion our Government/Military are waiting for NK to strike first, therefore, giving our Nation "Carte Blanch" to retaliate without upsetting China and Russia. After all, no country can blame another country for defending itself. NK, MUST draw first blood. Will they? Probably not. Know doubt China is supplying NK with the technology needed to enhance their stockpile of weapons. China isn't our friend and never will be. Quite the contrary, they're our "Sworn Enemies" until the end.

China is warning the U.S.A against having a war on the "Korean Penninsula." China is trying to act like the world's "Big Brother," however, China is messing with the wrong country, the wrong President, and the wrong military. China and Russia KNOW that if they were to start a war with America, a total annihilation of all participating nations would take place. I really don't believe either one of those countries desire a "Nuclear Holocaust" to take place.

There would be a better chance of a North Korean or an Iranian provocation to occur. For instance, if NK launched a test missile and it accidentally struck one of our ships, or Japanese, Guam, or South Korea, that would start an all out war.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The North Koreans have supposedly tested a "Hydrogen Bomb." These particular warheads are capable of killing millions of people. I have a sneaking suspicion our Government/Military are waiting for NK to strike first, therefore, giving our Nation "Carte Blanch" to retaliate without upsetting China and Russia. After all, no country can blame another country for defending itself. NK, MUST draw first blood. Will they? Probably not. Know doubt China is supplying NK with the technology needed to enhance their stockpile of weapons. China isn't our friend and never will be. Quite the contrary, they're our "Sworn Enemies" until the end.

China is warning the U.S.A against having a war on the "Korean Penninsula." China is trying to act like the world's "Big Brother," however, China is messing with the wrong country, the wrong President, and the wrong military. China and Russia KNOW that if they were to start a war with America, a total annihilation of all participating nations would take place. I really don't believe either one of those countries desire a "Nuclear Holocaust" to take place.

There would be a better chance of a North Korean or an Iranian provocation to occur. For instance, if NK launched a test missile and it accidentally struck one of our ships, or Japanese, Guam, or South Korea, that would start an all out war.
China created this monster and China will pay the price.

WizardofOz

They should be arrested and charged for carrying weapons

Only if them doing so is illegal.

wearing masks

Is wearing a mask illegal? :nono:

damaging property and touching people against their will

Any individual should be charged with a crime if they do these things. This isn't 'shutting down antifa' as was originally suggested.

Basically, enforcing the laws we have.
I still do not see how any of the above is going to shut antifa down...:idunno:
[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION]? What did you have in mind?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Only if them doing so is illegal.

Is wearing a mask illegal? :nono:

Any individual should be charged with a crime if they do these things. This isn't 'shutting down antifa' as was originally suggested.

I still do not see how any of the above is going to shut antifa down...:idunno:
@Grosnick Marowbe? What did you have in mind?
Wearing a mask while carrying weapons, spraying mace in peoples' faces, hitting people with flag poles, locks, rocks, urine, feces etc. IS illegal. Why aren't the police arresting these goons? Do you think they are terrorists?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
China is the only one that has the ability to "Pull the Plug" on NK. It's in their best interest to do it SOON. Tensions are so high that an altercation could possibly happen in the very near future. NK is China's unruly child.
If we actually cut off all trade with China that would teach them a lesson. They would have to do something about NK at that point. We would pay more for many things but it might be worth it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Berkeley Police Arrest 13 Protesters In Connection To Antifa Violence

They are being arrested.

I don't think I'm ready to go that far...yet

Guess what, Wiz of Ooze? The Police have been making "Token Arrests" when it comes to the shenanigans brought about by Antifa Terrorists. In some cases, the Police are told to "Stand Down" and only observe the violence that Antifa members are committing. This kind of Police behavior occurs mainly in Liberal Cities with Liberal Mayors. Such is the case in Berkeley California.

Status
Not open for further replies.