THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LA TIMES: Trump has called BLM a threat. Is the door open to talk to him?
CULLORS: It’s not. And we wouldn’t take the invitation. We wouldn’t as a movement take a seat at the table with Trump because we wouldn’t have done that with Hitler. Trump is literally the epitome of evil, all the evils of this country — be it racism, capitalism, sexism, homophobia. He has set out some of the most dangerous policies, not just that impacts this country but impacts the globe. And so for us, the answer is not to sit with Trump but to resist him and to resist every single policy that he’s implemented that impacts our communities. And if I’m thinking about what I want my children to know in 30, 40, 50 years, I want them to know that I resisted a president at all costs, because this president literally tried to kill our communities, and is killing our communities.
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...compares-trump-hitler-literally-epitome-evil/

This is from the BLM co-founder​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA TIMES: Trump has called BLM a threat. Is the door open to talk to him?
CULLORS: It’s not. And we wouldn’t take the invitation. We wouldn’t as a movement take a seat at the table with Trump because we wouldn’t have done that with Hitler. Trump is literally the epitome of evil, all the evils of this country — be it racism, capitalism, sexism, homophobia. He has set out some of the most dangerous policies, not just that impacts this country but impacts the globe. And so for us, the answer is not to sit with Trump but to resist him and to resist every single policy that he’s implemented that impacts our communities. And if I’m thinking about what I want my children to know in 30, 40, 50 years, I want them to know that I resisted a president at all costs, because this president literally tried to kill our communities, and is killing our communities.
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...compares-trump-hitler-literally-epitome-evil/

This is from the BLM co-founder​

She apparently believes Trump is in the process of killing millions of people. I think that's called; DELUSIONAL. Actually, it goes along with that Governor who stated that, "Guns are killing ninety-three million people a day." Here's the link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzvZTXO6FA

At that rate, the entire population of the U.S.A. is killed every three days and must repopulate the very next day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The "Fake News"
Is an invention of the hard right in lieu of addressing the hard facts that don't line up with their fantasy. It's the same willful error the racist makes. You find examples of someone getting it wrong, fail to contextualize it among a given population, then reach the conclusion your bias is clamoring to protect.

So, find a few, find a dozen court cases that went wrong and ignore the numbers that would put those cases in a sliver of a minority.
Find examples of Islamic violence and ignore the greater context of 1.5 billion adherents so you can be suspicious, angry, and raise the fearful.
Point to welfare fraud as emblematic of the system when any substantive and serious examination would inform you otherwise.
Find examples of bad reporting or factual error among thousands upon thousands of reports and conflate it with the rule so you can talk people into ignoring the usual truth that contradicts your world view.

More's the pity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is an invention of the hard right in lieu of addressing the hard facts that don't line up with their fantasy. It's the same willful error the racist makes. You find examples of someone getting it wrong, fail to contextualize it among a given population, then reach the conclusion your bias is clamoring to protect.

So, find a few, find a dozen court cases that went wrong and ignore the numbers that would put those cases in a sliver of a minority.
Find examples of Islamic violence and ignore the greater context of 1.5 billion adherents so you can be suspicious, angry, and raise the fearful.
Point to welfare fraud as emblematic of the system when any substantive and serious examination would inform you otherwise.
Find examples of bad reporting or factual error among thousands upon thousands of reports and conflate it with the rule so you can talk people into ignoring the usual truth that contradicts your world view.

More's the pity.
Fake News may have been "invented" by the right, but since the election it is exclusively left wing. The democrats are the worst party out there and they resist, obstruct and push false narratives. I'm really surprised you don't see that, as perceptive as you are.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fake News may have been "invented" by the right, but since the election it is exclusively left wing.
That's just not true, PJ. Be skeptical, sure. Check facts, look for other perspectives on a given. Skepticism is active intelligence. But just writing off what you don't like isn't.

The democrats are the worst party out there and they resist, obstruct and push false narratives
Rather, every party pushes their narrative. Every party presents itself in the best possible light and the other guy as the devil. Skepticism cuts through most of that.

I'm really surprised you don't see that, as perceptive as you are.
If you believe the latter you should consider what I'm telling you and wonder why it is you only seem to see one half of the equation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Antifa is allowed to grow into inordinate numbers and arms themselves to the hilt, they could become quite a formidable foe to law enforcement. In such a case the National Guard would have to be called into action. Antifa is a true terrorist organization and an ever-growing malignancy in our society. It appears this Ragtail group of criminals has even gained the ire of the leftist News.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Up until this point the "News" has all but ignored Antifa because of political reasons, however, they can no longer turn a blind eye when so much visual proof is present. Everybody has a camera today and they're using them continuously. There are only two choices for the Leftist media; Say to their audience, "Are you gonna believe us or your lying eyes?" Or, they have to tell the truth about what's happening. They've chosen to finally tell the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Kathy Griffin has taken back her "Apology" regarding holding up a mock disembodied head of President Trump. Anyone with an ounce of discernment knew she was being disingenuous when she apologized, anyway. She was just trying to save face and save what little career she had left.

glorydaz

Up until this point the "News" has all but ignored Antifa because of political reasons, however, they can no longer turn a blind eye when so much visual proof is present. Everybody has a camera today and they're using them continuously. There are only two choices for the Leftist media; Say to their audience, "Are you gonna believe us or your lying eyes?" Or, they have to tell the truth about what's happening. They've chosen to finally tell the truth.

Yes, Pelosi gave her imperial nod.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's just not true, PJ. Be skeptical, sure. Check facts, look for other perspectives on a given. Skepticism is active intelligence. But just writing off what you don't like isn't.

Rather, every party pushes their narrative. Every party presents itself in the best possible light and the other guy as the devil. Skepticism cuts through most of that.

If you believe the latter you should consider what I'm telling you and wonder why it is you only seem to see one half of the equation.
Haven't you seen the transparent bias and negative slant on Trump by the mainstream media? Do you think Trump gets fair accurate coverage?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I've previously stated, the Democrats will make a "Pretend" move towards the center then, after the 2018/2020 elections, they'll return to the "Far-left" position. That would be their best bet. Pelosi and some of the others are "feigning disapproval" of Antifa in order to make themselves more acceptable to the naive, the uninformed, the independents, and the fence sitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.