THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I almost feel some empathy for the far-left-wing prisoners, however, I stop short of giving them any support. That would only "enable" their hatred of the President of our GREAT Country and his agenda.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Listening to the ranting and raving of left-wing LIBS is equivalent to purposely staring at the Sun for a lengthy period of time without the aid of some form of eye protection.

Arthur Brain

Well, I'm kind of a "Rare Breed" of poster who doesn't mind silencing "Disruptive Trolls" that are just here to cause problems and not have an actual discussion. Understand? Probably not.

I was having a discussion. I'd even tried opening up an honest line of dialogue with yourself only for you to take sideswipes at a convo I was having with someone else. I have not trolled your thread at all but if you wanna do the exact thing you accuse the "left" of doing then you go right ahead and report me. Then you can tweet away on here and worship that narcissistic chump of a president all you like.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now that's the kind of narcissism that Trump himself would be proud of!

:thumb:
Only if he said it, of course. :)

Looks like some Republican senators are getting fed up with Trump's blame game. Corker of Tennessee, for one. Said he, "He [Trump] has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful."

Apparently the president has been unhappy with the senator for his role in strengthening Russian sanctions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was having a discussion. I'd even tried opening up an honest line of dialogue with yourself only for you to take sideswipes at a convo I was having with someone else. I have not trolled your thread at all but if you wanna do the exact thing you accuse the "left" of doing then you go right ahead and report me. Then you can tweet away on here and worship that narcissistic chump of a president all you like.

I really don't need your permission, you must realize that, correct?

glorydaz

That's because they have decided that one should only be allowed to says things only the way they want them to be said.
They go haywire over HOW he is communicating, instead of hearing WHAT he is communicating.
I get him, as lots of folks do.
Others just can't get over the side-line rhetoric, and focus on that instead of the the actual intent of his message.

Yep, and I had to laugh when they claimed Trump was ANGRY during his rally in Arizona. I watched the whole thing and didn't see any anger. Some disgust, perhaps, but no anger. They simply say what they want others to believe and the little lemmings see it. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Arthur Brain sure is focused on American Politics, huh? I mean, after all, he's a Brit and ought to be helping his own country to better themselves.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

How's Theresa doing over there?

glorydaz

Isn't it interesting that some of the cities that have had trouble with Antifa have laws that prohibit the wearing of masks, yet, those same cities have Mayors that are Democrats and those Mayors refuse to have that law enforced? Interesting, huh?

Yep, and those same Mayors tell the police to "stand down", and they do nothing to keep the protesters separated. Really, they want this to happen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I saw a very happy, content, and Presidential Trump displaying his form of "Sarcastic Wit" which I really enjoyed to the maximum. I found myself cheering him on and agreeing with everything he was saying. The far-left-wing DEMS only see what they want to see. Basically, they write their own script and try to base it on only a small percentage of what he really was saying. The rest, they just make up. An example of their divisiveness would be; "Trump seemed angry, insane, racist, and dishonest." They would rather live in a "Fantasy world" of their own creation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Mayor of Berkeley is a member of "B.A.M.N" (By all means necessary) One of the leaders of that group of Thugs is, Yvonne Falarca, who is presently out on bail for inciting a RIOT in 2016, where she was seen on YouTube punching, a guy which she considered being a Nazi. She and her cohorts continued to pummel this guy while a group of Police stood by and watched. Finally, when the guy was on the ground and being viciously kicked and beaten, by a number of these criminals, the Police broke it up. The Police in some cities are being asked to "Stand Down" and not to intervene unless a death is imminent.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've said before, Antifa/BLM are "The Militant Arm Of The Democratic Party." The problem is, it's backfiring on the DEMS and making them look bad instead of Trump. They'll be losing elections because of this behavior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I rarely see a "Brit" say anything positive about the U.S.A. I wonder why? Could it have to do with hard feelings about the way we left your shores?

Status
Not open for further replies.