ECT The Bible Reveals Jesus is GOD

God's Truth

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

That scripture says the God in the Old Testament WAS THE FATHER. Jesus is God, and is that same God the Father in the Old Testament.

Cross Reference

God the Father came as a Man. How do you get the Man is not a human race?

Was not Adam's race, human??? The one that needed redeeming? Not just any "created" human being could redeem his race.

The "WORD" came as man. Perhaps the Form that Moses saw here:

"And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen."
Exodus 33:22-23 (KJV)

God the Father is a, Spirit and must worshipped as such. You should know that.

God's Truth

Was not Adam's race, human???
Of course, Adam's race is human; so why would you bring that into the discussion? Who said Adam's race was not human?

The one that needed redeeming? Not just any "created" human being could redeem his race.

The "WORD" came as man. Perhaps the Form that Moses saw here:

That is right, and that was BEFORE Jesus came as a Man. So what is your point?

God the Father is a, Spirit and must worshipped as such. You should know that.

What have you think you disproved?

Bradley D

So then, you want to go against the scriptures too.

You say Jesus has a different Spirit than that of God's.

That makes two Spirits.

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

Please get in line with God's Truth.

Originally Posted by Bradley D View Post
The Holy Spirit is of God the Father. Even though Jesus Christ the Son can send it to us the Spirit still is of God the Father.

"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me" (John 15:26).

Did read what I wrote? Did you read the scripture?

Of course Jesus does not have a different Spirit than that of the Father. The Father gave Jesus His Spirit. "The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).

Of course there is only One Spirit. The scripture says the Spirit "goes out from the Father." Jesus can send the Spirit to others, "I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did read what I wrote? Did you read the scripture?

Of course Jesus does not have a different Spirit than that of the Father. The Father gave Jesus His Spirit. "The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).

Of course there is only One Spirit. The scripture says the Spirit "goes out from the Father." Jesus can send the Spirit to others, "I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth."

Jesus was born with a human spirit like all men have but not polluted by other men.

Jesus was Fathered throughout His upbringing by God.

I can not say much on this but the Father came and dwelt in Jesus from His baptism onward but not permanently until the resurrection.

It was the man Jesus alone who went to the cross.

LA

Bradley D

Jesus was born with a human spirit like all men have but not polluted by other men.

Jesus was Fathered throughout His upbringing by God.

I can not say much on this but the Father came and dwelt in Jesus from His baptism onward but not permanently until the resurrection.

It was the man Jesus alone who went to the cross.

LA

Do you believe in the virgin birth?

keypurr

Keypurr knows that there is a Trinity doctrine but like you does not believe in it. That is why you are both confused but by different deceiving spirits.

Partly right, I believe that the Trinity doctrine is evil for it created another God.