The Bible and Abortion

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am Jewish and I am against abortion in all cases. What does God's Law say?

Consider that a doctor does not need to decide the case of whether mother or child should die. He must save both lives.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Consider that a doctor does not need to decide the case of whether mother or child should die. He must save both lives.

Shalom.

Jacob

I pray that Israel respect their enemy's lives too.

remember Jesus says to love your enemy.

Truthfrees

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Psalms 139:13 Says God knit me together in my mother's womb. Jeremiah 1:5 says similar.

This is one of many scriptures that tell me each baby is a person, and killing innocent persons is murder as per Exodus 20:13.

God Bless you my friend.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) just announced their draft HHS Strategic Plan, FY 2018–2022. Starting in 2010, HHS has been required to release a strategic plan every four years. This time their plan, for the first time ever, has explicitly recognized that life begins at conception. This is a major victory for the rights and dignity of the unborn.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!

James36

I have a quick question...anyone care to explain the abortion potion on numbers 5:11-31, because it says that it is allowed but only if she cheated on you. Maybe i understood it wrong, or it was meant in another context?

James36

I have a quick question...anyone care to explain the abortion potion on numbers 5:11-31, because it says that it is allowed but only if she cheated on you. Maybe i understood it wrong, or it was meant in another context?

Okay...so nobody replied. Case closed. I will not ask further my friends but i am sure there is someone here who would answer it in a split second :dunce:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay...so nobody replied. Case closed. I will not ask further my friends but i am sure there is someone here who would answer it in a split second :dunce:

It is not about abortion at all.

Go here:
https://books.google.com/books?id=N...ge&q=trials and offerings of jealousy&f=false

Select the search result in the book shown at page 369 and read from there.

Then go buy the book:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BDSRSJO/

or download it here:
https://www.monergism.com/typology-scripture-ebook

AMR

James36

DarkAsylum

Anyone who knowingly kills a child are evil ...the child is formed at the conception and is alive ...the baby can feel pain and there suffering hell, these little ones die a hellish death if your where ripped out of somewhere safe and comforting and being unable to defend or stop what is going on that is evil there maybe many things in science say the child is formed fuller along in the pregnancy is false the child live starts when there is sexual intercourse and they are Alive ...the pain they go through id never ever imagine I PRAY EVERYDAY THAT THIS EVIL ACT IS STOPPED ALL OVER THE WORLD - these angels belong in heaven and i pray they are ... i have no bible verses for this its what i feel in my hearts i hope its ok for me to post this