ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

Cruciform

Thats because the Catholic Church was corrupt and needed to be reformed.
Now go ahead and (1) prove that the Catholic Church was doctrinally corrupt at any point in her history, and (2) state how you supposedly know this.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Now go ahead and (1) prove that the Catholic Church was doctrinally corrupt at any point in her history, and (2) state how you supposedly know this.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Why did they have a counter reformation then?

...it did not go far enough

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
12573815_416155675247359_8779831883152459170_n.jpg

Questions or Comments?

who are those guys?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The flaw in your thinking here is that the issue of slavery is a cultural and civil issue, not a formal theological doctrine.
Where I'd say the flaw in your thinking, apart from missing that slavery is also a moral issue, is found in the presumption that it matters what subject you plug into that operating principle.

Also...should we title this thread: "The Humility and Clarity of [One] Catholic['s] Orthodoxy"? :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The opinions (traditions of men) taught to you by your chosen invented, man-made Catholic sect are noted.

And you will deserve your next sabbatical as well.

are you going to report him for spamming his own thread?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Humility duely noted. :) Though I think he'll beat you head to head.

:think: Maybe you're going to lose your job (see what I did there?).

are you going to report us?
I haven't done much of that in years. No, but I may have to revive my one-off awards thread just to present the Letsargue B. Demilestone lifetime achievement award for humblest poster by volume.

It could be a banner year for Catholicism around here if I do.

Reactions: Lon

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Humility duely noted. :) Though I think he'll beat you head to head.

:think: Maybe you're going to lose your job (see what I did there?).

I haven't done much of that in years. No, but I may have to revive my one-off awards thread just to present the Letsargue B. Demilestone lifetime achievement award for humblest poster by volume.

It could be a banner year for Catholicism around here if I do.

we have different jobs
I can't do his
and
who could do mine?

cruciform does seem to be getting to many here
do you wonder why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
we have different jobs
I can't do his
and
who could do mine?
Who could even write up a description of it? :think: Is your brand of Catholicism like a union?

cruciform does seem to be getting to many here
do you wonder why?
Would you wonder why a guy showing up to an MLK day parade waving a Confederate battle flag might "get to" a few participants? Because if so that might be your answer right there. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
no

our dues are optional
But you still have to go to work and you call the other guys doing your job names...so, that's a really just a bad union.

you can pass the basket without putting anything in
But apparently you have to come up with at least two cents every time you pass a Protestant.

doesn't that sound good to you?
I don't like the wages.

did you see what I did there?
Worked your way back to it. :)

Does it ever occur to Catholics how immature threads like this are? You don't like Protestants. You're high on yourselves and your religion. You've been this way since before the Dark Ages. We get it. I don't care what you think. It doesn't matter. You have nothing to do with my faith in Jesus Christ, never have and never will.

The sooner you realize you haven't controlled the Western world for centuries, how irrelevant you are to Bible believers, the sooner you may move on to learning of the true things of God in scripture and possibly escape your cult.

You're the arrogant ones. You're the blind who think they're special. Your egoism is written all over your thread title, and I'm just trying to help. Think for a change, and grow up. The Reformation is long over with. What is it you can't grasp as to this fact? Who's the blind one, but one who hasn't gotten the news after hundreds of years, who doesn't understand how useless the puerile insults are against Protestants? You're only affirming fruits of the many reasons that many could never be Catholic. It's basic cultism, to think God is a respecter of your group, nothing more. This sort of belief, in fact, makes you inferior Christians, lacking Godly humility.

Physician, heal thyself.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But you still have to go to work and you call the other guys doing your job names...so, that's a really just a bad union.

But apparently you have to come up with at least two cents every time you pass a Protestant.

I don't like the wages.

Worked your way back to it. :)

a lot of not so clever cheap shots
it doesn't matter where I start
so
I will start at the top

I don't see anyone doing my job
okay
I do call trump supporters idiots
but
they are not doing my job

idiots cannot connect the dots

a lot of not so clever cheap shots

Nobody can question you're an expert in cheap shots, as your thread demonstrates. As to clever expertise, though, I'm thinking not.

Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Matthew 23:12-13 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.