ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

Cruciform

When the pope started selling forgiveness....
Your comment here refers to a specifically medieval abuse of the Christian doctrine of indulgences, one which was corrected in its own day, which no longer exists, and is therefore entirely irrelevant to our discussion. Try again.

Cruciform

Don't forget about---by virtue of the above---the special moment when you have greater spiritual insight than 1) our Lord Jesus Christ Himself does, Who set all of the above in motion, 2) the Holy Spirit, Whose work it's been, and 3) the Father Whose will it is that's been done.
Straw Man Fallacy. Try again.

OCTOBER23

GROSNICK IS TODAYS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH.

BUT WHY IS HE DOING IT ?

Nobody knows :nono:

The U.S. already has its share of oddballs.

How many times has Grosnick tried to Convert one of the Dedicated Catholics on TOL.

Does he NOT know the scripture that says to leave them alone because they are BLIND.

musterion

If I'm to be judged with eternity in the balance, I'd rather stand before God and say "I stood on Your Word alone as best I understood it; do with me what you will, Your ways are just" rather than say, "I trusted in a human institution that wanted me to pray to Mary for salvation, would not let Your Son off the cross, and which covered up its priests sodomizing the boys of the very families who trusted it."

I mean if I had to pick, the choice is obvious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GROSNICK IS TODAYS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH.

BUT WHY IS HE DOING IT ?

Nobody knows :nono:

The U.S. already has its share of oddballs.

How many times has Grosnick tried to Convert one of the Dedicated Catholics on TOL.

Does he NOT know the scripture that says to leave them alone because they are BLIND.

Well, I do the same for you. Show some appreciation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I'm to be judged with eternity in the balance, I'd rather stand before God and say "I stood on Your Word alone as best I understood it; do with me what you will, Your ways are just" rather than say, "I trusted in a human institution that wanted me to pray to Mary for salvation, would not let Your Son off the cross, and which covered up its priests sodomizing the boys of the very families who trusted it."

I mean if I had to pick, the choice is obvious.

Good post.

genuineoriginal

Questions or Comments?

Acts 24:14-15
14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.​

Cruciform

If I'm to be judged with eternity in the balance, I'd rather stand before God and say "I stood on Your Word alone as best I understood it; do with me what you will, Your ways are just" rather than say, "I trusted in a human institution that wanted me to pray to Mary for salvation, would not let Your Son off the cross, and which covered up its priests sodomizing the boys of the very families who trusted it." I mean if I had to pick, the choice is obvious.
Once again, the entirely non-authoritative opinions that you've been fed by your preferred recently-invented, man-made anti-Catholic sect are noted. :yawn:

Come back when you have a comment that engages with actual content of the OP.

Cruciform

I see that none of the questions raised in my post have been taken up.
What's to "take up"? You merely posted a collection of opinions that you derived from any number of the tens-of-thousands of Protestant sects existing in the world today. Merely the traditions of men. No response is really necessary.