SUPREME COURT EXTENDS GAY MARRIAGE NATIONWIDE

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure someone will try it, and then appeals will go up to the SCOTUS, (if it gets that far) and there it will die.

Bet you a chocolate chip cookie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 1 KJV
(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

whitestone

Nope. Esp if they are a church that is a 501c3.

exactly,,,if a church sets up to receive any political party they cannot say "vote for/against ect." and all parties are to be given the same opportunity to use the facility,hence if the political party is supporting gay marriage then the churches must give them opportunity to speak "at that church",,or face loosing their tax exempt status...

musterion

I wonder if some churches try to surrender their 501 in order to avoid homosexual entanglements, will the government say, "Fine. You now owe back taxes for all the years you were exempt"? Why am I even asking, nothing is impossible anymore.

Aimiel

Were I a pastor, I would have to refuse to perform a gay wedding. I would do so, even if threatened with death as punishment for refusing.

Kosh III

It's the Constitution, not the Bible.

Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness
Liberty and Justice for All
etc
etc

The First Amendment has not been revoked, churches and avowed Christians can marry anyone, anytime, or not.

Why don't you turn your attention to enforcing these OT passages: "I hate divorce, says the Lord"? Mal 2:16
"Thou shalt not commit adultery."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why don't you turn your attention to enforcing these OT passages: "I hate divorce, says the Lord"? Mal 2:16
"Thou shalt not commit adultery."

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.​