Study: Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

Arthur Brain

Stop being such a narrow minded bigot.

Pretty hard to stop what I haven't even started dude. Would it be 'equally' narrow minded of me to state that I have no desire to rollerblade down Mount Everest? I'm straight dude. It's not a choice that I'm exclusively attracted to women. Sorry if that doesn't compute for you...

quip

BANNED
Banned
Being black, even adopting a ghetto black culture, is not listed as a capital offense in the Bible.

Giving in to homosexual desires is listed as a capital offense in the Bible.

So, if "being black" was a capital offense according to the Bible....you'd be a racist? :confused:

You christians sure are an odd lot. :chuckle:

Quetzal

:chuckle:

Like the new avatar btw, even if it lacks such sartorial headgear as yours truly etc...
Yours is easily one of my favorite avatars of all time. It even snagged a starring role on this years Christmas card. But, I can't take it from ya.

genuineoriginal

So, if "being black" was a capital offense according to the Bible....you'd be a racist? :confused:
Being black is not a capital offense in the Bible.
You've no capacity to form your own conclusions?! :confused:
Not at all.
I use the brain God gave me to reason about why He would make the commandments He made.

My conclusion is that God made homosexual acts a capital offense because of the harmful effects on society caused by permitting sex outside the boundaries of a marriage between a man and a woman.

genuineoriginal

Pretty hard to stop what I haven't even started dude. Would it be 'equally' narrow minded of me to state that I have no desire to rollerblade down Mount Everest? I'm straight dude. It's not a choice that I'm exclusively attracted to women. Sorry if that doesn't compute for you...
Yes, you are a narrow minded bigot that denies others the ability to choose how sexually perverted they will be because you believe you are incapable of making any choice.

Quetzal

Well, yes, your perspective and opinion is not truth.
The Bible is truth, and it shows that bestiality and homosexuality are alike.
The Bible shows many things that can be easily challenged when it comes to literal interpretation. But if you refuse to even begin to acknowledge this, it isn't worth addressing.

genuineoriginal

I don't expect you to comprehend the logical contradiction in your post, but it is there nonetheless.
There is no contradiction.
Those people that refuse to accept the constraints that he has accepted often choose things that he is incapable of imagining himself choosing.

In this regard, he is aberrant.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that you're basing morality on what is currently legal. How about during the vast majority of US history when homosexuality was a felony in every US State, what moral high ground did buggerites have then?

How about when blacks were 'second class', women were expected to be tied to the sink and deprived the vote, an effective voice and children were forced into labour and deprived the same? If you want to use history as a benchmark then it just backfires on you which you really should have learnt by now.

It's been well established in my 4 part WHMBR! thread that the LGBTQueer movement has used the women's and black civil rights movements as justification for civil rights as well.

Of course being a woman or a person of color is not a perverse (yet changeable) behavior that is brought on by harmful environmental factors usually occurring in childhood (rape, dysfunctional family, etc.).

Back to my earlier statement:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that you're basing morality on what is currently legal.

Since the LGBTQueer movement is using the women's and black civil rights movement as justification for civil rights, based on your argument the 'man boy love' faction of the LGBTQueer movement would be justified in getting civil rights; the bestiality movement would be justified in getting civil rights, as well as any other moral degenerate movement.

You dug your own deep hole Art, now try and get out of it.

P1030026.JPG

quip

BANNED
Banned
Being black is not a capital offense in the Bible.

Good news for all the black folk....yes?

Not at all.
I use the brain God gave me to reason about why He would make the commandments He made.

In other words, you view the world thru a lens designed to define the context of that very view. Correct?

My conclusion is that God made homosexual acts a capital offense because of the harmful effects on society caused by permitting sex outside the boundaries of a marriage between a man and a woman.

Well, that's explicitly not your conclusion by evidence of your reliance upon the Bible...rather it's someone else's drawn conclusion being mimicked by you. Nontheless, praytell these harmful societal effects?

genuineoriginal

In other words, you view the world thru a lens designed to define the context of that very view. Correct?
The brain God gave me?
Well, yes, I already said that.

Well, that's explicitly not your conclusion by evidence of your reliance upon the Bible...rather it's someone else's drawn conclusion being mimicked by you.
No, I reached that conclusion on my own long before I found others saying the same thing.

Arthur Brain

Yours is easily one of my favorite avatars of all time. It even snagged a starring role on this years Christmas card. But, I can't take it from ya.

It's one of mine as well...:eek:

Btw, I'm still waiting for payment on that Christmas card pose...

:plain: