Study: Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW's theme song"

It's good to know that my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality has hit hard amongst TOL's homosexualists.

Since Jesus, i.e. the Son of God/God in the flesh speaks a lot about sexual sins (and homosexuality) in both the Old and New Testaments,

What did Jesus say about homosexuality?
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/popp/140101

I suppose He (according to LGBTQueer 'studies') is a "repressed homosexual"?

Do you think I'm kidding? The LGBTQueer movement HATES God so much that they accuse Him of being a "repressed homosexual"! Don't take my word for it, do an internet search for yourself and see how these very very sick degenerates think.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you think I'm kidding?

Nobody's perfect. We're all hypocrites on some level. Mind your own business more than that of others. Enjoy life while it lasts.

What can you hope to gain by dwelling upon such negativity? It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

Instead of judging others, you might try improving yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody's perfect. We're all hypocrites on some level. Mind your own business more than that of others. Enjoy life while it lasts.

Profound. Did you think that line up all by yourself, or did you have to get together with a bunch of your secular humanist friends in order to come up with such brilliance?

What can you hope to gain by dwelling upon negativity? It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

God's Word is the Light, you should look into sometime.

Thanks to my relationship with God, I am improving myself. Amongst other things, He asks those who love their neighbors to judge them righteously. Obviously you, widdle zoo22, Aaron and Art Brain hate your neighbor, as you not only allow them, you encourage them to partake in a deadly lifestyle, which without repentance, means that they'll be spending eternity in damnation.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Obviously you, widdle zoo22, Aaron and Art Brain hate your neighbor, as you not only allow them, you encourage them to partake in a deadly lifestyle, which without repentance, means that they'll be spending eternity in damnation.

This is a right-wing Christian fundie forum. Generally speaking, you are preaching to the choir here. Only a few are willing to engage you. But I can see you are deriving enjoyment from this process. Carry on.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Aaron and Art Brain hate your neighbor, as you not only allow them, you encourage them to partake in a deadly lifestyle, which without repentance, means that they'll be spending eternity in damnation.

Let's be honest. You know that you aren't changing anyone's opinions on these matters. You aren't improving conditions in anyone's life by posting on this forum. You are only doing this because you are getting a kick out of it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let's be honest. You know that you aren't changing anyone's opinions on these matters. You aren't improving conditions in anyone's life by posting on this forum. You are only doing this because you are getting a kick out of it.
Seems about right. I'll admit to not reading most of those, but if they're like the first one it essentially boiled down to badly sourced foundations for mostly unfounded and overly broad conclusions draped in language tailored to outrage the people he needed to draw into the thread to derive whatever satisfaction he does out of the conflict. A bit like his MLK, Jr. groundhog thread. :plain:

So, what have we learned today otherwise? Some people who are negatively, vehemently and obsessively attached to the issue of homosexuality may in fact find their response being driven by issues relating to their own sexuality...makes sense. We've seen enough examples of that in the life of a few public figures. And there have been parallels among politically empowered moralists, found in one low situation or another while decrying the very thing they were neck deep in.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Obviously you, widdle zoo22, Aaron and Art Brain hate your neighbor, as you not only allow them, you encourage them to partake in a deadly lifestyle, which without repentance, means that they'll be spending eternity in damnation.

Let's be honest. You know that you aren't changing anyone's opinions on these matters.

If your were honest, you'd acknowledge that you don't speak for anyone other than yourself (by no means do you speak for everyone).

I'm only one of many out there that are sharing the truth about the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement. Who is listening to our message and who is doing something about it? Unlike you, I can't speak for anyone or everyone, but I can speculate that many people are.

You aren't improving conditions in anyone's life by posting on this forum. You are only doing this because you are getting a kick out of it.

For the people living the homosexual lifestyle, there is only one thing that they can do to 'improve their condition': seek the Truth.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let's be honest. You know that you aren't changing anyone's opinions on these matters. You aren't improving conditions in anyone's life by posting on this forum...

If your were honest, you'd acknowledge that you don't speak for anyone other than yourself (by no means do you speak for everyone).
Here's a better rebuttal. Out of all of those posts, thousands upon thousands, pick two or three where someone said, "You've changed my mind. I see it now and didn't before," or something to that effect. You've mad a solid show of speaking to the popularity and response. Four threads, an enormous amount of postings.

A couple of the sort I noted would be a fine way to at least suggest there's more to it than either user name or some of the rest of us currently see it...should be relatively easy.

Or you could bluster and tell me you aren't interested in doing that, put some other aggressive spin on it that will only underscore the absence of that sort of response, which would then underscore UN's reflection on the point.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a better rebuttal. Out of all of those posts, thousands upon thousands, pick two or three where someone said, "You've changed my mind. I see it now and didn't before," or something to that effect. You've mad a solid show of speaking to the popularity and response. Four threads, an enormous amount of postings.

Being an allegedly open minded Christian (cough cough cough), I'm surprised that you haven't come forward and admitted that you didn't know that the LGBTQueer movement amongst other things molests the minds and often times the bodies of innocent children and that knowledge helped you change your mind.

With over 1,250,000 views in the 4 part threads and numerous other websites using some of the information that I've provided, peoples' eyes are open and they're without a doubt listening to what the mainstream media should be telling them.

Quetzal

Being an allegedly open minded Christian (cough cough cough), I'm surprised that you haven't come forward and admitted that you didn't know that the LGBTQueer movement amongst other things molests the minds and often times the bodies of innocent children and that knowledge helped you change your mind.

With over 1,250,000 views in the 4 part threads and numerous other websites using some of the information that I've provided, peoples' eyes are open and they're without a doubt listening to what the mainstream media should be telling them.
Still, with all of those views and posts... how many people have you effectively reached who have changed their minds to accept your message? In short, you are wasting your time preaching to the choir while the rest of us continue to enjoy the ammo you give us to mock you with.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Being an allegedly open minded Christian (cough cough cough),
I'm a rationalist and I'm a Christian. Those aren't in conflict. No idea what you think you mean by that oft abused label I've never applied to my position.

I'm surprised that you haven't come forward...
So that's a no then, you can't from those hundreds of thousands of posts, counter his assertion with a smattering of thanks for impacting and altering opinions/understandings?

Then he's right, isn't he.

It's a hot topic. One people will gravitate to on either side of it, especially those of a combative nature. No one is denying that it draws. All the more reason, if you're changing minds, impacting understandings, with that many posts over that long a period, for a fairly large number of people to have had the response you're left to assert I should have had, instead of producing even a couple, a couple to support your rebuttal of user name's assertion.

genuineoriginal

What can you hope to gain by dwelling upon such negativity? It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

I suppose you believe that John should have just minded his own business.

Mark 6:17-28
17 For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, and bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.
18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.
19 Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, and would have killed him; but she could not:
20 For Herod feared John, knowing that he was a just man and an holy, and observed him; and when he heard him, he did many things, and heard him gladly.
21 And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, and chief estates of Galilee;
22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
23 And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom.
24 And she went forth, and said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.
25 And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.
26 And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, and for their sakes which sat with him, he would not reject her.
27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,
28 And brought his head in a charger, and gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Still, with all of those views and posts... how many people have you effectively reached who have changed their minds to accept your message?

The truth is out there, who accepts it is beyond my control. Not knowing how many people have accepted it doesn't mean that the truth should not be told.

In short, you are wasting your time preaching to the choir while the rest of us continue to enjoy the ammo you give us to mock you with.

If I wasn't a serious threat to your agenda (and for many on here, their lifestyle) I'd know that I wasn't doing my job.

As you've probably noticed, in my 4 part thread I constantly mock those who proudly embrace homosexuality and the agenda (I never mock those who are struggling with same sex desires, we're all sinners and have our own struggles), but that doesn't mean that I don't love them and want the very best for them.

In fact I would love nothing more than for you, zoo22 and the rest of your band of misfits to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and to fight this culture war along side of me and to spend eternity in Heaven with me as well.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

I am honest in that I know and admit that I can't speak for you or anyone else. I don't doubt that your views are sincerely held, because I used to hold similar views myself back in my younger, dumber, and more hypocritical days. Thank God I've changed, and I'm much happier and better off for having done so.

Rather than criticizing and condemning others, I would suggest that you try using some introspection.

I'm only one of many out there that are sharing the truth about the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement. Who is listening to our message and who is doing something about it? Unlike you, I can't speak for anyone or everyone, but I can speculate that many people are.

Again, you are preaching to the choir here. Try going out into the world and effecting some real positive change.

Quetzal

If I wasn't a serious threat to your agenda (and for many on here, their lifestyle) I'd know that I wasn't doing my job.
I wouldn't consider you a serious threat. The recent social/traditional shift is a testament to that. The world is moving on without you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Being an allegedly open minded Christian (cough cough cough),

I'm a rationalist and I'm a Christian. Those aren't in conflict.

According to the dictionary, they are:

the principle or habit of accepting reason as the supreme authority in matters of opinion, belief, or conduct.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rationalist

(Silly me, and here I thought that God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture is the "supreme authority when it comes to opinion, belief, or conduct").

Your stance (on homosexual 'marriage') which goes against God's design for human sexuality as seen in Genesis prohibits you or anyone else from calling themselves a Christian, i.e. a follower of Christ, i.e. keeps you from having a personal relationship with Him.

Neither you nor I nor anyone else can write our own moral code thinking that it is "reasonable" and still call ourselves a "Christian".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm surprised that you haven't come forward and admitted that you didn't know that the LGBTQueer movement amongst other things molests the minds and often times the bodies of innocent children and that knowledge helped you change your mind.

So that's a no then, you can't from those hundreds of thousands of posts, counter his assertion with a smattering of thanks for impacting and altering opinions/understandings?

That would be a "no" when it comes to changing your mind. That being said: I can't emphasize enough how disappointed I am in you knowing the truth about the indoctrination and often times physical molestation of innocent children by the LGBTQueer movement and still not wanting to do anything about it.