Study: Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by ok doser
of course - it's called embracing perversion

same as bestiality, pedophila, being a british retard....

This slippery slope fallacy never gets old.

In order for there to be a slope Q, homosexuals would have to be on a higher moral ground than pedophiles and those who have sex with animals.

A certain British retard: the jury is still out on that one.

Quetzal

In order for there to be a slope Q, homosexuals would have to be on a higher moral ground than pedophiles and those who have sex with animals.

Swing and miss. Nothing has changed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Swing and miss. Nothing has changed.

so who asked you to come back?

47859356.jpg

Arthur Brain

To Arthur's point: You simply can't. "Embracing perversion" (ego) is blocking your ability to choose such.

Well, many, in fact most heterosexuals will have done something that would doubtless equate to what some folk here would describe as 'embracing perversion'. Flicking through a copy of 'Playboy' or some such...

It ain't gonna turn a straight person gay. If someone's entertaining sexual thoughts about their own gender then they're simply not heterosexual.

WizardofOz

Talking about my happy childhood and my great relationship with my dad is "bizarre" Aaron?

In the context of repressed homosexual desires, yes, absolutely bizarre.

What the heck does your relationship with your father have to do with the thread?

The OP addressed me, in fact the author of the thread, as often as he mentions me in this thread and others, appears to be giving you a run for your money when it comes to being obsessed with me.

In the words of the author of this thread:

"creepy".

Is it "creepy" when you do it?

What about your incessant posts about homosexuality? Is it creepy when you post as much about the subject as you do?

Care to talk about your childhood now Aaron? ($ave a visit to the shrink and let it all out here).

Why is it when the subject of repressed homosexual desire comes up you want to talk about everyone's childhood? :think:

You're as transparent as they come...

Arthur Brain

Er, no they wouldn't, they'd merely need to be law abiding members of society. What consenting adults do in their private lives isn't remotely comparable to adults violating children, animals or other adults. There is no slippery slope apart from the one you keep constantly falling down yourself.

As to this 'certain British retard' then there is no jury either in or out on the score no matter who it is, and especially not with you in charge of 'proceedings'...

:freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Talking about my happy childhood and my great relationship with my dad is "bizarre" Aaron?

In the context of repressed homosexual desires, yes, absolutely bizarre.

What the heck does your relationship with your father have to do with the thread?

The question needs to be asked to those that incessantly defend homosexuality: "What happened in your life that caused you to defend (and most likely engage in) such an unnatural behavior?"

Quote:
The OP addressed me, in fact the author of the thread, as often as he mentions me in this thread and others, appears to be giving you a run for your money when it comes to being obsessed with me.

In the words of the author of this thread:

"creepy".

Is it "creepy" when you do it?

(Aaron has everything that I've ever written on TOL. Tell me that isn't "creepy").

What about your incessant posts about homosexuality? Is it creepy when you post as much about the subject as you do?

I can see that's it's extremely disturbing to those that don't want the truth known about the behavior and the agenda that goes with it since decriminalization.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Care to talk about your childhood now Aaron? ($ave a visit to the shrink and let it all out here).

Why is it when the subject of repressed homosexual desire comes up you want to talk about everyone's childhood?

You're as transparent as they come...

I guess that would be a "no"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

In order for there to be a slope Q, homosexuals would have to be on a higher moral ground than pedophiles and those who have sex with animals

Er, no they wouldn't, they'd merely need to be law abiding members of society. What consenting adults do in their private lives isn't remotely comparable to adults violating children, animals or other adults. There is no slippery slope apart from the one you keep constantly falling down yourself.

I see that you're basing morality on what is currently legal. How about during the vast majority of US history when homosexuality was a felony in every US State, what moral high ground did buggerites have then?

WizardofOz

The question needs to be asked to those that incessantly defend homosexuality: "What happened in your life that caused you to defend (and most likely engage in) such an unnatural behavior?"

Yet, you immediately offered up yours. Why is that? :think:
A little too desperate to distance yourself from being in the closet, perhaps?

(Aaron has everything that I've ever written on TOL. Tell me that isn't "creepy").

Nooo...I linked to the search function. Did you know that you can run searches on TOL?

I can see that's it's extremely disturbing to those that don't want the truth known about the behavior and the agenda that goes with it since decriminalization.

You've long since disqualified yourself as trustworthy of speaking the truth. Sorry...

Yeah, I played sports too. What of it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Yet, you immediately offered up yours. Why is that?
A little too desperate to distance yourself from being in the closet, perhaps?

Is this the part in the thread where I'm supposed to be ashamed to have the privilege of growing up in a home with a loving mom and dad?

Quote:

Nooo...I linked to the search function. Did you know that you can run searches on TOL?

(Why do I get the impression that Aaron has my name on speed-dial when it comes to the search function?).

Quote:

You've long since disqualified yourself as trustworthy of speaking the truth. Sorry...

Refute anything that's been written in the 4 part thread Aaron. Oh, and one thing: there's already one too many drama queens participating in it, so try to stick to refuting the information that I provide.

Quote:

Yeah, I played sports too. What of it?

Boxing as I recall. Did that help with the bullying that you endured as a 'fragile' child?

quip

BANNED
Banned
i wasn't raised to be a robot - i could, if i wished to, choose to disregard my upbringing and behave badly

Though you exist with certain innate predispositions regarding sexual attraction, correct ...or were you taught what to be attracted to?

And what of the people that are raised to not repress sexual feelings contrary to society's norms?