Standing Before God in the Judgment

Prizebeatz1

Have you ever heard the Gospel?
Have you ever been convicted by hearing the preaching of the Gospel?
Have you ever heard the Message of the Cross?

I was a Catholic for 35 years. Why does that matter to you so much anyway? Why not worry about yourself instead? Maybe that would be more helpful to yourself and the people around you too.

Prizebeatz1

PB is still trying to figure out what he believes...in the meanwhile, he likes to use philosophical musings over that of scripture.....because, quite frankly, he does not know his scripture at all.

Again super involved with micro managing others but cannot look within and face your own infinite and eternal self. A belief system is a cheap substitute for the reality of infinity and eternity. Do you really think it can ever be a suitable replacement? The back up quarterback has lost the game before it has even started.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Tug, tug, tug ... I'm straining to pull myself up by my bootstraps.

:stuck:

lifeisgood

I was a Catholic for 35 years.

Well, being a Catholic, a Protestant, an Evangelical, a Pentecostal, etc. no Christian does it make.

Why does that matter to you so much anyway?

Because before hearing the Message of the Cross I knew I was going straight to hell (away from God) and He convicted me and I believed Jesus Christ and His work at the Cross is the only Way to get to God and He accepted me and now I am resting in Him and don't have to 'self-realize' or nothing like that.

I try to preach the same message I heard then, that no matter what I do ain't going cut it, for God only accepts those who have been sealed as His and that can only be obtained by faith in the correct object --- Jesus Christ and His work on the Cross.

Why not worry about yourself instead? Maybe that would be more helpful to yourself and the people around you too.

Did you ever read Mother Theresa's letters. Even Mother Theresa left a legacy in her letters and it has nothing to do with all her good works (which was wonderful by the way); however, all her good works no Christian did it make:

“I am told God lives in me — and yet the reality of darkness and coldness and emptiness is so great that nothing touches my soul.”

“I want God with all the power of my soul — and yet between us there is terrible separation.”

On another occasion she wrote: “I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not wanting me, of God not being God, of God not really existing.”

lifeisgood

Again super involved with micro managing others but cannot look within and face your own infinite and eternal self. A belief system is a cheap substitute for the reality of infinity and eternity. Do you really think it can ever be a suitable replacement? The back up quarterback has lost the game before it has even started.

Jesus Christ came to SAVE YOU from your own 'self' (I, Prizebetz1 am 'self-realized') which is simply filthy rags, which you are looking for thinking to find a gem.

'Self-realized' ain't going to get anybody not even close to seeing the field. Not even close.

Your faith is in the WRONG object.
Your faith is in YOUR own 'self-realized' self, which has never brought anybody to God.

Prizebeatz1

Jesus Christ came to SAVE YOU from your own 'self' (I, Prizebetz1 am 'self-realized') which is simply filthy rags, which you are looking for thinking to find a gem.

'Self-realized' ain't going to get anybody not even close to seeing the field. Not even close.

Your faith is in YOUR own 'self-realized' self, which has never brought anybody to God.

The personality sure loves to project.

Prizebeatz1

We have misinterpreted the message for centuries and the result is disconnection from the source of our self-worth. That is why we depend on religion and Jesus to save us. We believe in our own worthlessness. This not part of Jesus' message. It is someone else's interpretation.

Prizebeatz1

Without Christ and the Father's Spirit we are worthless. Jesus said the flesh profits nothing and God said we are not immortal as you claim.

How can we know God if our beliefs are contributing to the perception of separation from what is infinite and eternal? The best one can do is have an approximation. Believe me, I tried to make Catholicism work. I had nothing else to turn to. Then I got to the point where I would rather be dead than continue living so I tried to throw myself into that abyss that I took to be hell. That is not a pretty place to be but that is what it took. I recall specifically cursing everything I'd been taught by religion and kissing my butt goodbye. I literally was fully expecting nothing short of going to hell. I got the opposite. I've been called to stand up and speak. I hope my experience will communicate hope that God is way bigger and better than what we've been taught.

I was finally able to feel the infinite unconditional value that had been missing all my life. I realized that this was exactly what I had been searching for but I didn't even know it. Something told me by way of feeling about how indeed the scriptures are true and that the story of Jesus is a clever delivery of the message that we are one with God. The infinite eternal part of us has access to all kinds of intelligence that would otherwise be unavailable. People are discouraged from connection with their internal divinity out of fear of the unknown and the desire to control. I say this often and I mean it: do not take my word for it. The only way is to find out for yourself. I cannot feel your infinite worth for you. It takes lots of guts but when we know the true identity is there to back us up we are infused with the power of God. The main point is that Jesus represents the soul and the personality represents Satan or the thing that keeps us feeling separate from our divinity. The purity, the miraculousness, the rejection and burial and the immortality are all a part of us whether we like it or not.

Apple7

As of last week, you didn't even know that Jesus is God.

Can we say utter depravity?

Did you not even learn that in the 35 years being a Catholic? :wazzup:

Prizebeatz1

As of last week, you didn't even know that Jesus is God.

Can we say utter depravity?

Did you not even learn that in the 35 years being a Catholic? :wazzup:

What are you talking about? Where and when did I say that? Why are you bothering me about my beliefs anyway? Why don't you worry about yourself instead? Maybe that way you can make some progress towards your divinity. Why procrastinate? Have you defeated yourself before you even begin? It seems the personality is comfortable with the limits, restrictions and conditions it has placed for itself. This is unconscious pride and lack of worthiness. We're all guilty of it. You don't have to stay stuck in shame. That's okay if that is where you are. But the more intensely we depend on our attachments the further we move away from the stillness of God. The stillness is actually an enjoyable thing. It relieves the burden of having to carry around the personality and its identificatios and painful worthlessness. You are made to fly but the personality wants to keep you on the ground. Let go and let Gid show you the infinite and eternal scope of his unconditional love and grace. Pray for the universe to show you your soul and be sincere about it. You might find it funny how this can unfold before you. You start laughing and enjoying the simplicity of life. It's like you're a kid again. There is a strange warm sensation in the heart (see Luke 24:32). "Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:30.

Prizebeatz1

It is all just wordology....I see not Christ in any of it

When Christ came most people did not recognize him because he did not fit into their preconceived notions. The soul is the same way. This parallel is not an accident. The beginning to understanding Christ as symbolism for the soul is connecting with what we take to be a deep dark abyss equivalent to all that outer space you see when you look up at the night sky. That is part of what is infinite and eternal and we are a part of it too. We can try some meditation and allow the desire for thoughts to teach us how badly we are identified with the personality. It runs on auto-pilot. Most people don't think this to be a problem until they try to get it to stop. It's a runaway train with much momentum and it often sweeps us away from the stillness of God. How can we experience the truth behind the words "Be still, and know that I am God" if all these thoughts and beliefs and judgements are running rampant? The personality cramps our personal space and creates chaos because it is panicking as it runs away from the spaciousness of infinity.

Remember the man Jesus healed across the water who could not be shackled? His name was legion for there were many voices in his head. This miracle points to us. We are the ones with the voices that don't quit. The infinite peace of God which surpasses all understanding does reside inside of us but it is obstructed. When we reach this peace, through meditation for example, the voices scatter over the cliff as the personality runs for the hills. We are left healed and whole and in our right minds. See Mark 5:7.

God wants us to know that he loves us so very dearly and tenderly. We are to be a reflection of this by being gentle with the personality. It will judge itself and then it will judge itself for judging itself again. Please please please be very very VERY careful with this. The only rule is DO NOT JUDGE. At the beginning of awakening to the soul there is little to stop the personality from continuing to judge itself over and over again. Our awareness may not yet be developed enough to detect it. Pay attention to the temptation to bite of the forbidden fruit and to judge everything. Watch for specific instances when it happens and question everything about it. Why is it doing this and what is it trying to accomplish? Ask the universe for assistance. Ask to be shown what needs to be seen. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7:7. The answers may not come right away but they will often come in funny ways a few days or weeks later. Awakening actually becomes enjoyable because God is super funny, I kid you not. I digress. But it does takes practice to develop this habit of questioning the personality. It can eventually become a way of life and then things really start to get interesting.

We need to feel the intensity of the desire to hang on to thoughts, beliefs and judgements. This is the same intensity with which the adversary has us in a head lock. Do not struggle against it though because that will only make things worse. What needs to happen is that we need to stop trying to control things and simply accept what is there, whether it's painful or joyous. The soul is not a quick fix solution. In fact it takes a long time but please don't fall back into old traps. The personality then says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first." Matthew 12:45

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
When Christ came most people did not recognize him because he did not fit into their preconceived notions. The soul is the same way. This parallel is not an accident. The beginning to understanding Christ as symbolism for the soul is connecting with what we take to be a deep dark abyss equivalent to all that outer space you see when you look up at the night sky. That is part of what is infinite and eternal and we are a part of it too. We can try some meditation and allow the desire for thoughts to teach us how badly we are identified with the personality. It runs on auto-pilot. Most people don't think this to be a problem until they try to get it to stop. It's a runaway train that with much momentum and it often sweeps us away from the stillness of God. How can we experience the truth behind the words "Be still, and know that I am God" if all these thoughts and beliefs and judgements are running rampant? The personality cramps our personal space and creates chaos because it is panicking as it runs away from the spaciousness of infinity.

Remember the man Jesus healed across the water who could not be shackled? His name was legion for there were many voices in his head. This miracle points to us. We are the ones with the voices that don't quit. The infinite peace of God which surpasses all understanding resides inside of us. When we reach it, through meditation for example, the voices scatter over the cliff as the personality runs for the hills. We are left healed and whole and in our right minds. See Mark 5:7.

God wants us to know that he loves us so very dearly and tenderly. We are to be a reflection of this by being gentle with the personality. It will judge itself and then it will judge itself for judging itself again. Please please please be very very VERY careful with this. The only rule is DO NOT JUDGE. At the beginning of awakening to the soul there is little to stop the personality from continuing to judge itself over and over again. Our awareness may not yet be developed enough to detect it. Pay attention to the temptation to bite of the forbidden fruit and to judge everything. Watch for specific instances when it happens and question everything about it. Why is it doing this and what is it trying to accomplish? Ask the universe for assistance. Ask to be shown what needs to be seen. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7:7. The answers may not come right away but they will often come in funny ways a few days or weeks later. Awakening actually becomes enjoyable because God is super funny, I kid you not. I digress. But it does takes practice to develop this habit of questioning the personality. It can eventually become a way of life and then things really start to get interesting.

We need to feel the intensity of the desire to hang on to thoughts, beliefs and judgements. This is the same intensity with which the adversary has us in a head lock. Do not struggle against it though because that will only make things worse. What needs to happen is that we need to stop trying to control things and simply accept what is there, whether it's painful or not. The soul is not a quick fix solution. In fact it takes a long time but please don't fall back into the old trap. The personality then says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first." Matthew 12:45

All very flowery and very subjective and religious. The truth of the matter is that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23. That is a big dose of reality for your non reality spiritualized mind.

There is no oneness with God without his Son Jesus Christ. "God so loved the world that he gave his ony begotten Son" John 3:16. What are you going to do about that? That is a question that may determine where you will spend eternity. What are you going to do about Jesus? Will you take him as your savior? Or will you reject him and continue in your physicological dreaming that you can have a relationship with God without his Son Jesus Christ.

lifeisgood

We have misinterpreted the message for centuries and the result is disconnection from the source of our self-worth. That is why we depend on religion and Jesus to save us. We believe in our own worthlessness. This not part of Jesus' message. It is someone else's interpretation.

I forgot you're already 'self-realized' and looking for the gem you have inside you, which the Bible say is filthy rags.

Jesus Christ on the other hand came to provide a way for sinners, like you and me, to get to God, no other way will be accepted by God because God only accepts His Way.

No other way provided, no other way accepted, for no other way is needed as God provided HIS OWN WAY and will accept no other way, for you, for me, for every single sinner in the whole world.

Now, you can keep on searching for that gem inside you and reject God's only acceptable provided way --- Jesus Christ and His work on the Cross of Calvary
or
you can stop searching inside you for that filthy rags and accept God's only acceptable gem --- Jesus Christ and His work on the Cross of Calvary.

The decision He has left on your lap for He has finished/completed His work.

Prizebeatz1

All very flowery and very subjective and religious. The truth of the matter is that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23. That is a big dose of reality for your non reality spiritualized mind.

There is no oneness with God without his Son Jesus Christ. "God so loved the world that he gave his ony begotten Son" John 3:16. What are you going to do about that? That is a question that may determine where you will spend eternity. What are you going to do about Jesus? Will you take him as your savior? Or will you reject him and continue in your physicological dreaming that you can have a relationship with God without his Son Jesus Christ.

What is the use of beating people up about being a sinner? We can choose to allow that to define us or we can choose to identity with what is infinite and eternal. Most people are not aware this is an option however and the adversary likes it that way. The begotten Son is symbolism for the soul which is one with the timeless Alpha Omega and the Great I Am. This is a higher meaning to the story of Jesus. "No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6. This doesn't necessarily negate any other meanings nor does it make any other meanings wrong.

Our interpretation of the scriptures is not infallible because the interpretation comes from man. Some interpretations could include the back side of the picture frame as well. That is why it is dangerous to promote only one way of seeing things at the expense of all other interpretations. Suppose we are looking at a house and you are looking through one window and I am looking through another? Are we still not looking at the same house? Again, I am not trying to intrude, negate or discount anybody's outlook so we don't have feel defensive or attack others. I am simply offering my own perspective from my own experience. You don't have to like it. No one is forcing you to read this. You can believe whatever you want. I am here to offer a deeper understanding for those who are thirsty for something more significant.

The belief that we are separate from God is mankind's downfall. We are just like the first angel in heaven that fell. It may seem to be true that we are sinners in need of a savior if we are not aware of the divinity within the soul. If we are aware of the divinity then we can see it is a white lie that does not include the whole truth because it neglects the infinite eternal part of us which is salvation in itself. We can never feel good enough about ourselves without the soul because we have implicitly bought into the idea that we are worthless. Do we think the enemy is going to advertise its punches? Why can't we quit biting from that forbidden tree? This undermines our lives ever-so-slightly so that we hardly notice but then things snowball and we don't even know where we went wrong. It's a slippery slope. The enemy is cunning and crafty. Go ahead and believe in your own worthlessness if you want and you will continue to experience the turmoil and inner division that has plagued the history of humanity. This is not normal though the system would like us to believe that it is. I choose to stand against the system and its desire to profit from keeping me disconnected from my eternal and infinite divinity. We have a duty to rise up and claim the birthright to the infinite self-worth in our souls. It is our inheritance that God has bestowed on us. “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32