Spiritual Lying Cowards!!

Letsargue

That's loud enough, but there's no support for it beyond your own anger.

IT was a discussion of your method and whether it was, frequently, indecipherable. The rest I didn't consider because you said it was for lying cowards. :idunno:

Because you said they were for lying cowards. I covered that already.

Jesus told me to answer questions offered to lying cowards? :plain: What verse was that again?

Beyond the peculiar declarations of eternality, you want to help people go to hell? That's the devil's work.

So it doesn't look good for you. :nono:

I thought you said you were nothing special? Well, you're acting like it here.

:p

The only thing a FOOL such as I see here can do, is preach against “MEE”!!! That’s all you seem to do!! – You are too blind and unlearned to answer a SINGLE question that I gave to “anyone” who is wise enough to answer them, but you seem to only focus on what “YOU THINK I SAY AND MEAN”!! -- That’s how foolish some real FOOLS ARE, AND THAT’S WHAT I MEAN ABOUT, - “SPIRITUAL LYING COWARDS”!!!!

Paul – 042812

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The only thing a FOOL such as I see here can do, is preach against “MEE”!!!
Well, no. Not it at all really. :nono:

That’s all you seem to do!! – You are too blind and unlearned to answer a SINGLE question that I gave to “anyone” who is wise enough to answer them,
You mean the lying cowards? No thanks. I also won't answer any "Radical Muslim" questions. Same reason.

but you seem to only focus on what “YOU THINK I SAY AND MEAN”!!
Then either you need to work on doing a better job of communicating or... :think: No, that's by and large it.

-- That’s how foolish some real FOOLS ARE, AND THAT’S WHAT I MEAN ABOUT, - “SPIRITUAL LYING COWARDS”!!!!
So no answer on doing the devil's work then, eh? Didn't think that one through I suppose.

I'm sensing a trend. :plain:

Oh, and I don't bait and can't be bullied--so you're starting off in the hole. :e4e:

Letsargue

No, Hezekiah 6:12. :duh:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good”. -------//---- What do you think that is saying besides what it says!!!! – God said “PROVE ALL THINGS”!!! – How can any Christian prove anything if he has not heard something to prove or disprove in order to hold FAST TO that which is TRUTH / GOD / “GOOD”!!! – And how can they hear except one attempt to teach the Christian, and how can one attempt to teach except he BE SENT!!! --- Now know-it-all, defy Jesus Christ in the very command that is given to “(( ONLY ))” THE CHRISTIANS, - (( NOT TO FOOLS ))!!!! – All things taught are either from other fools or from above!! – PROVE THAT WHICH IS FROM ABOVE, OR FROM GOD, OR THAT WHICH IS “GOOD”!!

Paul – 042812

Lon

IS YOUR WHOLE INTEREST IN GOD IS, -- (( MMEEEE ))!!!
Then, er, why is he talking to you? See how you are wrong?
It’s not about me or you; - it’s about the Truth!! – Do you speak the Truth, or do I!!
Well, considering I rarely know what you are talking about in the first place, according to you because I'm a "lying coward?"

– We speak of things differently,
Uhhhhgg. Then why am I a lying coward for not understanding you? :doh:
and you have nothing to say unless it’s about MEEEE!!!! – I don’t care who you are, (( YOU ALL ARE )) ~~fearful and don’t speak the truth~~~ There are many (( LYING COWARDS ))!!
Headsmack :doh: Of course people are talking to you :doh:

Why don’t you just answer the questions if you’re Christian;
:doh: you just said there are not Christians :doh:

that’s what Jesus commanded all Christians to do,
:doh:

but you won’t, --- flying in the face of God!! – But that’s easy for those who are LYING COWARDS, and are not honest in heart!! --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – (( PROVE “ALL” THINGS )); hold fast that which is good”. -----//--- What does GOD SAY THERE TO THE “(( CHRISTIANS ))”!! – If you are a lying coward, of course you won’t care what Christ says!!
You said there are none :doh: It wouldn't be "won't" but "can't" according to you.
SOO it’s about me, to you!! --------- I am Christian,
How can you be? You said there were none :doh:
not born of any Spirit. - I have always been Spirit!! – I am from the beginning and never was lost that I ever needed to be saved from the likes of
We are not saved from each other, we are saved from sin :doh:
COWARDLY LIARS WHO ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL, WITH MY HELP!! – You and your country are being judged by ME, and I Have judged you already. You have but one place to occupy until the lord that you are waiting SOO foolishly to come, as you hopelessly wait for!!!
NOW!! – That’s about me!! – ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Paul – 042812

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that you may not be judged.
Mat 7:2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you shall be judged; and with whatever measure you measure out, it shall be measured to you again.
Mat 7:3 And why do you look on the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye?
Mat 7:2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you shall be judged; and with whatever measure you measure out, it shall be measured to you [and me] again.

Jedidiah

THOU ART GUILTY!!!

YOUR - Revelation 20:3 KJV – How do you guys account for a “SINGLE” generation in that one thousand years? - One generation is what God was dealing with in the -- “LAST DAYS”!! – The LAST DAYS WERE, “ONE TOTAL GENERATION FROM BEGINNING TO END”, or Jesus’ birth and His natural death, had He been allowed to live His 70 years, which is a perfect life. However, the Temple took the place of Jesus’ Carnal Body, the same as your carnal body must fall, taking your place!!! ---- I’ll argue that forever if necessary!!

Paul – 042712
Dear Paul,

Does this mean that I got the first nine out of 10 correct then ? :D

In Him,
-Jed

Newman

1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good”. -------//---- What do you think that is saying besides what it says!!!! – God said “PROVE ALL THINGS”!!! – How can any Christian prove anything if he has not heard something to prove or disprove in order to hold FAST TO that which is TRUTH / GOD / “GOOD”!!! – And how can they hear except one attempt to teach the Christian, and how can one attempt to teach except he BE SENT!!! --- Now know-it-all, defy Jesus Christ in the very command that is given to “(( ONLY ))” THE CHRISTIANS, - (( NOT TO FOOLS ))!!!! – All things taught are either from other fools or from above!! – PROVE THAT WHICH IS FROM ABOVE, OR FROM GOD, OR THAT WHICH IS “GOOD”!!

Paul – 042812

"All I know is my gut says, 'maybe'." :noid:

Letsargue

Dear Paul,

Does this mean that I got the first nine out of 10 correct then ? :D

In Him,
-Jed

Come on. - you know that if you are guilty of one, you’re guilty of all!! – One can’t just apply one nail to Jesus, and then say that he wasn’t guilty of the Crucifixion. – That’s what the Lying Cowards say!! – Try again.

Paul – 042912

Letsargue

It doesn't say anything besides what it says.

Learn to read what is written.

Yes! It does say what it says, and it says to "PROVE ALL THINGS". It doesn't say to prove just the things you want to prove, or "CAN" PROVE, but "PROVE ALL THINGS"!! - There is no excuse!!!!

Paul -- 042912

Letsargue

Then, er, why is he talking to you? See how you are wrong?

Well, considering I rarely know what you are talking about in the first place, according to you because I'm a "lying coward?"

Uhhhhgg. Then why am I a lying coward for not understanding you? :doh:
Headsmack :doh: Of course people are talking to you :doh:

:doh: you just said there are not Christians :doh:

:doh:

You said there are none :doh: It wouldn't be "won't" but "can't" according to you.

How can you be? You said there were none :doh:

We are not saved from each other, we are saved from sin :doh:

Mat 7:2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you shall be judged; and with whatever measure you measure out, it shall be measured to you again.
Mat 7:3 And why do you look on the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye?

Acts 2:40 KJV -- Yes, you just hold on to your foolish nonsense!!

Paul -- 042912

Lon

Acts 2:40 KJV -- Yes, you just hold on to your foolish nonsense!!

Paul -- 042912

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Back Alley. The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.

This is a rare place for me visit. What seems to be Letsagrue's hangout.
Letsargue's thread: Spiritual Lying Cowards!!
  • This is for all those who lie and use the lie
  • You all know what a liar is
  • Now for all you lying cowards.
  • If you are a Lying Coward

Who are these spiritual lying cowards, these liar's, these lying cowards?

I was thinking that Letsargue has the spiritual lying coward issue with some of the TOL forum members.

If that the case then why doesn't Letsagrue name names. Why not come out and just make a point to expose these cowardly spiritual liars by name.

And when exposing these cowardly spiritual liars, use exact quotes and scripture verses referenced.

Otherwise all of Letsagrue's Back Alley threads and posts look like rants with no provable quotes, references, sources, or scripture.

Well that's it for me only stopped by to visit :e4e:
Yes! It does say what it says, and it says to "PROVE ALL THINGS". It doesn't say to prove just the things you want to prove, or "CAN" PROVE, but "PROVE ALL THINGS"!! - There is no excuse!!!!

Paul -- 042912
Prove all things ... Letsargue you haven't, not with your accusations, which then become and assumption or a lie itself and you credibility with others begins to wane.

There is no excuse ... This you have said, now even of yourself that there is no excuse. Don't be like the Pharisees of old who were nothing more than hypocrites and gainsayers.

Scripture does say, "Prove all things." 1 Thessalonians 5:21. It also means to test all things as in if they true or false.

I believe that applies in our proving what we put forth, and as in the case of Letsargue and the "Spiritual Lying Cowards." Surely Letsargue can prove the accusations put forth. Just exactly who are these "Spiritual Lying Cowards."

If there is no proof of such accusations when they are made, then such accusations appear to be a false and a baseless charge. Sadly there some who just make accusations to fill space, those who have something of value to put forth and the begin to undermine themselves by heading for the canons of destructing wild rants, false accusation, and hurtful remarks in their own threads and posts.

Like scripture, examine all things to see if they are true. Be diligent in searching and be truthful. Separate fact from fiction, true and false, and if it isn't so, I would suggest don't post it, that way we have a clear conscience.

When topics or issues turn into rants, the best thing to do is like after Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and what Jesus said when Lazarus appear in the opening of the tomb, "Loose him and let him go." Right, loose it and let it go, get over it ~ When the stone is rolled back on an issue and there is no substance, and nothing is to gained from going on about it to the point of ranting, just loose it and let it go, in other words move on.

Well that's all for now, only stopped by to visit again :e4e:

ThePresbyteers

I can't tell what you are saying.

Maybe it is because I am not a stupid and ignorant half wit.
Do you know of any that can translate what you are saying into English?
He might be saying that all men lie as in Total depravity.

Ask him if he lies.

I might agree that none are saved yet.

Letsargue

You're doing a great job of holding on!!

Satan gives Scripture that have no meaning to the topic at hand, in desperation also!!!! - STICK WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS ~~one-on-one~~~ GENIUS!!! -- Get that other genius, "AMR", to help you!! -- Then both of you can be just as foolish at the same time, in your TIME!!

Paul -- 050112

Letsargue

Prove all things ... Letsargue you haven't, not with your accusations, which then become and assumption or a lie itself and you credibility with others begins to wane.

There is no excuse ... This you have said, now even of yourself that there is no excuse. Don't be like the Pharisees of old who were nothing more than hypocrites and gainsayers.

Scripture does say, "Prove all things." 1 Thessalonians 5:21. It also means to test all things as in if they true or false.

I believe that applies in our proving what we put forth, and as in the case of Letsargue and the "Spiritual Lying Cowards." Surely Letsargue can prove the accusations put forth. Just exactly who are these "Spiritual Lying Cowards."

If there is no proof of such accusations when they are made, then such accusations appear to be a false and a baseless charge. Sadly there some who just make accusations to fill space, those who have something of value to put forth and the begin to undermine themselves by heading for the canons of destructing wild rants, false accusation, and hurtful remarks in their own threads and posts.

Like scripture, examine all things to see if they are true. Be diligent in searching and be truthful. Separate fact from fiction, true and false, and if it isn't so, I would suggest don't post it, that way we have a clear conscience.

When topics or issues turn into rants, the best thing to do is like after Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and what Jesus said when Lazarus appear in the opening of the tomb, "Loose him and let him go." Right, loose it and let it go, get over it ~ When the stone is rolled back on an issue and there is no substance, and nothing is to gained from going on about it to the point of ranting, just loose it and let it go, in other words move on.

Well that's all for now, only stopped by to visit again :e4e:

IN ALL THIS, HAVE YOU PROVEN ME WRONG IN "ONE PLACE", or just would like to!!! -- TRY IT, IT'S FUN, ( from "FUNNY" )!! -- I do that all the time!!

Paul -- 050112

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Back Alley. The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.

This is a rare place for me visit. What seems to be Letsagrue's hangout.
Letsargue's thread: Spiritual Lying Cowards!!
  • This is for all those who lie and use the lie
  • You all know what a liar is
  • Now for all you lying cowards.
  • If you are a Lying Coward

This is what the point is...

Who are these spiritual lying cowards, these liar's, these lying cowards? Are they TOL forum members?

Why doesn't Letsagrue name names. Why not come out and just make a point to expose these cowardly spiritual liars by name.

And when exposing these cowardly spiritual liars, use exact quotes and scripture verses referenced.

Letsargue

This is what the point is...

Who are these spiritual lying cowards, these liar's, these lying cowards? Are they TOL forum members?

Why doesn't Letsagrue name names. Why not come out and just make a point to expose these cowardly spiritual liars by name.

Come on!! – You want me to do something that YOU DON’T DO EITHER!!!! - YOU all don’t name names either, and YOU ACCUSE ME OF NOT DOING THE SAME THING “YOU DONT DO NEITHER"!! ~~Why YOU blaming, judging SO and SO~~!! - I don’t care what YOUR foolish name is either!!

Paul – 050112

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Come on!! – You want me to do something that YOU DON’T DO EITHER!!!! - YOU all don’t name names either, and YOU ACCUSE ME OF NOT DOING THE SAME THING “YOU DONT DO NEITHER"!! ~~Why YOU blaming, judging SO and SO~~!! - I don’t care what YOUR foolish name is either!!

Paul – 050112
Uh, Paul--when you don't make sweeping accusations there aren't names to name. But when anyone claims certain posters do this or that and fail to name them it sounds like either an invention or evidence of a want of backbone.

So which is it with you? Do you lack facts or nerve?