Spiritual Lying Cowards!!

lifeisgood

There isn’t anything but Gentiles. - The Jews become Gentile the moment they rejected Jesus’ crucifixion as the Gospel. -- The Law was fulfilled by His death and that delivered them from the Curse of the Law. - However, the moment they rejected the Gospel, they fell (( BACK )) into condemnation WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD (( OF GENTILES )). Paul was sent to the Gentiles, BUT, to the JEWS “FIRST”. --- Read all about it!!!!

Paul – 050212

So, all the born since Jesus' time of Jewish heritage are not Jews, they are Gentiles?

lifeisgood

I don't have to prove to you that I AM right or wrong. It's up to you TO PROVE ME WRONG, SAID GOD. Just ask even the one-on-one geniuses, even they surely know that, but maybe not. I don't care, because you and they don't care either!!

Paul -- 050212

Oh, Letsargue, there is no way that you have had the time to read and understand all this information. I am still working on one of your post for two days now before I can even start to converse with you about it.

lifeisgood

You left out "HATE EVIL, AND FALSE DOCTRINE"!!

I ask your forgiveness, I did not see that you said anything about this in the post I was responding to.

GOD JUST SAYS WHAT HE SAYS!!! – All you guys try to “understand” what God says WITHOUT believing / having Faith in what God says!!

How can we (you and I) believe if we (you and I) do not understand what is being read? That's where conversation from a wiser Christian comes to a not so wise Christian yet.

– Only God understands God.

In the profound sense you are correct, but we can comprehend many things about God.

You must have FAITH in what God says, and that comes ONLY BY READING GOD’S WORD!!

Yes, you are correct here.

The UNDERSTANDING ONLY COMES BY THE HOLY GHOST.

Again, you are correct here.

And that is only present in Christ!!!

So, if he Holy Spirit is 'only present in Christ' and Christ is physically in heaven, then the Holy Spirit is only in Heaven? Then, if that is true, how can we (you and I) understand His Word?

–Therefore!! - “IF” you cannot “understand” God’s Word, you cannot be in CHRIST!! – NOW!! – Prove that wrong with your own wisdom!! Paul – 050212

By what I understood you to be saying, the Holy Spirit is in Heaven, so there is no hope of understanding God's Word, so, I guess, we (you and I) cannot be in Christ.

lifeisgood

I have to go, but I do not want to leave here without thanking Letsargue for conversing with me. Thank you.

Letsargue

I ask your forgiveness, I did not see that you said anything about this in the post I was responding to.

How can we (you and I) believe if we (you and I) do not understand what is being read? That's where conversation from a wiser Christian comes to a not so wise Christian yet.

In the profound sense you are correct, but we can comprehend many things about God.

Yes, you are correct here.

Again, you are correct here.

So, if he Holy Spirit is 'only present in Christ' and Christ is physically in heaven, then the Holy Spirit is only in Heaven? Then, if that is true, how can we (you and I) understand His Word?

By what I understood you to be saying, the Holy Spirit is in Heaven, so there is no hope of understanding God's Word, so, I guess, we (you and I) cannot be in Christ.

How can you twist what someone says around SOO??
The Holy Ghost is in Heavenly Places! --- When one receives the Holy Ghost, the person is not receiving something that is void of everything, but is filled with the whole of God / The Word / Truth. – THAT PUTS the person in a different “APTITUDE”, or Primacy, a Heavenly Primacy, the Supreme Primacy, -- God’s “Supremacy”! – In God, or Christ, is to be in the Supremacy of God. - In the Supreme, is what being in Christ is, and there is no “LACK”!! – How can all Faith be lacking in Knowledge and understanding? All Faith is no longer just Faith, but “KNOWLEDGE” that commeth from the Tree of Life from the PLACE OF SUPREMACY, - “HEAVEN” / “CHRIST”.

Paul – 050412