Spiritual Lying Cowards!!

Letsargue

This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying. It’s the lying fools who are too smart to accept the things of the Truth when they are confronted with them. They use what they call, my “lack of intelligence”, to hide their own FOOLISHNESS. All who are of just a little honesty can see through their Cowardice.

You all know what a liar is, and maybe what a Lying Coward is. They can be anyone who must lye to cover up his flawed nature. -- Most Politicians are lying cowards of the political arena, and all criminals are lying cowards of the legal arena. – However, the worst of all in God’s eyes are those Lying Cowards in the Spiritual Arena, or Spiritual battle field. – This is where you and I are now, and the Lying Cowards who also call themselves “Christians”. God calls all of those>, ----- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. ------//---- Look at the beginning and the end of that verse. ---- “Ye are of ‘your father’ the Devil” --&-- He is a liar, and the ( ‘father’ of ‘IT’”. – Guess who the “IT” is. -- THE LIAR!

Now for all you lying cowards. A few questions and statements clearly and plainly asked and stated. I want you to say that you can’t understand what I’m saying here and now.

Questions:
1. Where does it say, or imply that all one must do to be saved, is to just ask Jesus by Faith to come into his heart and He will save him?
2. How can one being a Gentile, ( and you all are, or were Gentiles ) have the need for a “sin offering” in the form of a Spotless Lamb, and you all claim that that’s what Jesus is to you? And that Jesus is your “Passover Lamb”, which is Old Law?
3. How can it be the case that the following verses are not the Truth as exactly spoken? And the end is still yet to come? --- Matthew 16:28 KJV --&-- Matthew 24:34-35 KJV ---//--- Matthew 24:14 KJV --&-- Colossians 1:23 KJV –
4. At what very popular Place was the Garden of Eden first located?
5. If you ever get to see Jesus, what will you be seeing?

Statements:
1. I say, as a Christian, I am from the beginning!
2. A Christian today, has never been saved, for he was never lost!
3. A Christian, and an Angel is the same thing!
4. The Gospel was taken from mankind about two thousand years ago!
5. There is not a single Christian today, or for the last nearly one thousand years!

If you are a Lying Coward, you’ll use some excuse for not understanding what I’m saying!

Paul – 042612

genuineoriginal

This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying.
I can't tell what you are saying.

Maybe it is because I am not a stupid and ignorant half wit.
Do you know of any that can translate what you are saying into English?

Letsargue

I can't tell what you are saying.

Maybe it is because I am not a stupid and ignorant half wit.
Do you know of any that can translate what you are saying into English?

God, Jesus, The Truth, The Light, AND ANY CHRISTIAN, but there are none!! - It's called BLIND and cannot SEE THE TRUTH / GOD / JESUS, OR ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN / OR ANGELS.

Paul -- 042612

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
OK I think I got this. You are saying you are not a Christian because you are saying there have not been any Christians for a thousand years. Does that mean you will be changing your profile?

Lon

This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying. It’s the lying fools who are too smart to accept the things of the Truth when they are confronted with them. They use what they call, my “lack of intelligence”, to hide their own FOOLISHNESS. All who are of just a little honesty can see through their Cowardice.

You all know what a liar is, and maybe what a Lying Coward is. They can be anyone who must lye to cover up his flawed nature. -- Most Politicians are lying cowards of the political arena, and all criminals are lying cowards of the legal arena. – However, the worst of all in God’s eyes are those Lying Cowards in the Spiritual Arena, or Spiritual battle field. – This is where you and I are now, and the Lying Cowards who also call themselves “Christians”. God calls all of those>, ----- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. ------//---- Look at the beginning and the end of that verse. ---- “Ye are of ‘your father’ the Devil” --&-- He is a liar, and the ( ‘father’ of ‘IT’”. – Guess who the “IT” is. -- THE LIAR! Now for all you lying cowards. A few questions and statements clearly and plainly asked and stated. I want you to say that you can’t understand what I’m saying here and now.
▲▼ Two completely separate issues▼▲

▲Above▲ - you make it a spiritual issue when you have repeatedly been told you have a communication proble. Furthermore. I know you know
you have a communication problem because I'm not the first to have ever said so. You had this problem in school. People walk away from you at times with a shrug of their shoulders. Because this is true, you are the one lying here and you know it. You are lying to yourself. You are lying to me. You are lying to the forum. You know, without doubt, that you have a communication handicap/difficulty.

▼Below▼ - a lot of your ideas about scripture are not mine. There are several odd/foreign ideas than my understanding of scripture. Do I understand some of it? Yes. All of it? No, and it has nothing to do with how spiritual you or I are or aren't. Not at all.
Questions:
1. Where does it say, or imply that all one must do to be saved, is to just ask Jesus by Faith to come into his heart and He will save him?
Yep, I get this one :up:
2. How can one being a Gentile, ( and you all are, or were Gentiles ) have the need for a “sin offering” in the form of a Spotless Lamb, and you all claim that that’s what Jesus is to you? And that Jesus is your “Passover Lamb”, which is Old Law?
Context - coward or not, I really don't know where you are coming from. We are grafted in. I'm not sure how else to answer this. Obviously there is a broader meaningful context in your mind but you haven't shared it so again, it is lack of communication. You haven't provided enough for us to know where you are going with this.

3. How can it be the case that the following verses are not the Truth as exactly spoken? And the end is still yet to come? --- Matthew 16:28 KJV --&-- Matthew 24:34-35 KJV ---//--- Matthew 24:14 KJV --&-- Colossians 1:23 KJV –
Context again. I mean, I would answer "scripture is all true" but I have no idea where you are going with this. Call me a coward, I don't mind. It doesn't mean anything to me (context).

Tigris Euphrates. What does this have to do with anything? Context.
Revelation 1
Statements:
No idea...
Verses? Context again. You aren't 'showing' anything, you are simply asserting/saying what you believe without explaining anything.

Not a clue. Call me a coward.
You have never explained what you mean.
5. There is not a single Christian today, or for the last nearly one thousand years!
You've never explained this so, again, I'm a clueless coward.
If you are a Lying Coward, you’ll use some excuse for not understanding what I’m saying!

Paul – 042612
Yep, call me a coward making excuses. Notice nobody but you is disagreeing with me. I can just about guarantee that every member of TOL agrees with me that you do not communicate clearly.

keypurr

God, Jesus, The Truth, The Light, AND ANY CHRISTIAN, but there are none!! - It's called BLIND and cannot SEE THE TRUTH / GOD / JESUS, OR ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN / OR ANGELS.

Paul -- 042612

You go mighty deep friend.most of us don't go that far into scripture. I get the feeling you see our short comings and want us to learn more. Your right for I can't see how you came to some of your decisions. Even when the truth is just starring us in the face we cannot see it. God is love and we should see more of that in the folks on TOL. I think I understand most of what you post, but not all. So please be patient with me while I ponder over your words. I am trying so hard not to be blind to what you are saying for I get the feeling you have a message we should hear. I too have a communication problem and my spelling is real bad, but like you, my love for God keeps me posting.

Peace friend

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Back Alley. The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.

This is a rare place for me visit. What seems to be Letsagrue's hangout.
Letsargue's thread: Spiritual Lying Cowards!!
  • This is for all those who lie and use the lie
  • You all know what a liar is
  • Now for all you lying cowards.
  • If you are a Lying Coward

Who are these spiritual lying cowards, these liar's, these lying cowards?

I was thinking that Letsargue has the spiritual lying coward issue with some of the TOL forum members.

If that the case then why doesn't Letsagrue name names. Why not come out and just make a point to expose these cowardly spritual liars by name.

And when exposing these cowardly spiritual liars, use exact quotes and scripture verses referenced.

Otherwise all of Letsagrue's Back Alley threads and posts look like rants with no provable quotes, references, sources, or scripture.

Well that's it for me only stopped by to visit :e4e:

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Paul -- 042612

I think I understand what you are saying.
You are saying that you (Letsargue) are blind and cannot see the truth.
Right?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
First thought.....back off the medication just a tad before attempting to make a thread.

Honestly, I can't tell if you're ranting, raving, commenting or actually have a question you'd like addressed. I suspect it's a little of all of the above.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Barry%20Obama%20smoking.jpg

Jedidiah

Questions:
No where.
We don't.
Who was the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the beast from the sea ? 2Th2:3KJV 2Th2:8KJV Rev13:1KJV Rev13:18KJV
Not the number of his name. What was his name.
Babylon.
Nothing Jn4:24KJV
Statements:
Eph1:4KJV
Mt22:30KJV Mk12:25KJV Lk20:36KJV
Rev21:6KJV
Rev20:3KJV

Letsargue

No where.
We don't.
Who was the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the beast from the sea ? 2Th2:3KJV 2Th2:8KJV Rev13:1KJV Rev13:18KJV
Not the number of his name. What was his name.
Babylon.
Nothing Jn4:24KJV
Mt22:30KJV Mk12:25KJV Lk20:36KJV
Rev21:6KJV
Rev20:3KJV

THOU ART GUILTY!!!

YOUR - Revelation 20:3 KJV – How do you guys account for a “SINGLE” generation in that one thousand years? - One generation is what God was dealing with in the -- “LAST DAYS”!! – The LAST DAYS WERE, “ONE TOTAL GENERATION FROM BEGINNING TO END”, or Jesus’ birth and His natural death, had He been allowed to live His 70 years, which is a perfect life. However, the Temple took the place of Jesus’ Carnal Body, the same as your carnal body must fall, taking your place!!! ---- I’ll argue that forever if necessary!!

Paul – 042712

Letsargue

First thought.....back off the medication just a tad before attempting to make a thread.

Honestly, I can't tell if you're ranting, raving, commenting or actually have a question you'd like addressed. I suspect it's a little of all of the above.

FIRST THOUGHT!! – I don’t think there are any thoughts other than the Spirit / Thought of Christ, for Christ is the THOUGHT / SPIRIT OF GOD, making Jesus only a Parable in God’s Mind, which Jesus also has, and also given it to us!! --- NOT TO YOU, the ones who have denied Him!! – It’s that thought that I think on, but you have your own thoughts, it’s evident. (( Evident / the Evidence you give doesn’t correspond with the Evidence of FAITH ))!!! -- Maybe you don’t have any idea what I just said there either. If not, you truly need to read the Scriptures a great deal more before attempting to wrestle with me!!!

Paul – 042712

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying.
I understood that. So you're capable, but you frequently make "the writer's mistake" of assuming a context is understood because you understand it without actually setting that context out. It's a common mistake in those untrained in composition and/or rushing to get out a complicated thought in short order. It doesn't make anyone a liar.

It’s the lying fools who are too smart to accept the things of the Truth when they are confronted with them.
Some people respond to the truth with denial. Some people respond to opinion with rebuttal. Knowing which is which is frequently the detail wherein the devil (and accusation) lies.

They use what they call, my “lack of intelligence”, to hide their own FOOLISHNESS. All who are of just a little honesty can see through their Cowardice.
It's difficult to tell how bright you are or aren't. You don't strike me as stupid, though you often seem self obsessed and contextually impenetrable as a writer. You don't seem frightening, though you do seem angry.

You all know what a liar is, and maybe what a Lying Coward is.
Doesn't seem complicated, though it also doesn't warrant the whole proper noun treatment. I understand your illustration of particular sorts of liars and the liar in chief.

Now for all you lying cowards. A few questions and statements clearly and plainly asked and stated. I want you to say that you can’t understand what I’m saying here and now.
So you're literally asking for everyone to stop reading at that point, since you've claimed it's just for liars. A bit counter productive. Now a few will continue to illustrate their difficulty with your difficulty, but in general and as a rhetorical device it's an awful idea.

Letsargue

I understood that. So you're capable, but you frequently make "the writer's mistake" of assuming a context is understood because you understand it without actually setting that context out. It's a common mistake in those untrained in composition and/or rushing to get out a complicated thought in short order. It doesn't make anyone a liar.

Some people respond to the truth with denial. Some people respond to opinion with rebuttal. Knowing which is which is frequently the detail wherein the devil (and accusation) lies.

It's difficult to tell how bright you are or aren't. You don't strike me as stupid, though you often seem self obsessed and contextually impenetrable as a writer. You don't seem frightening, though you do seem angry.

Doesn't seem complicated, though it also doesn't warrant the whole proper noun treatment. I understand your illustration of particular sorts of liars and the liar in chief.

So you're literally asking for everyone to stop reading at that point, since you've claimed it's just for liars. A bit counter productive. Now a few will continue to illustrate their difficulty with your difficulty, but in general and as a rhetorical device it's an awful idea.

IS YOUR WHOLE INTEREST IN GOD IS, -- (( MMEEEE ))!!!

It’s not about me or you; - it’s about the Truth!! – Do you speak the Truth, or do I!! – We speak of things differently, and you have nothing to say unless it’s about MEEEE!!!! – I don’t care who you are, (( YOU ALL ARE )) ~~fearful and don’t speak the truth~~~ There are many (( LYING COWARDS ))!!

Why don’t you just answer the questions if you’re Christian; that’s what Jesus commanded all Christians to do, but you won’t, --- flying in the face of God!! – But that’s easy for those who are LYING COWARDS, and are not honest in heart!! --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – (( PROVE “ALL” THINGS )); hold fast that which is good”. -----//--- What does GOD SAY THERE TO THE “(( CHRISTIANS ))”!! – If you are a lying coward, of course you won’t care what Christ says!!
SOO it’s about me, to you!! --------- I am Christian, not born of any Spirit. - I have always been Spirit!! – I am from the beginning and never was lost that I ever needed to be saved from the likes of COWARDLY LIARS WHO ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL, WITH MY HELP!! – You and your country are being judged by ME, and I Have judged you already. You have but one place to occupy until the lord that you are waiting SOO foolishly to come, as you hopelessly wait for!!!
NOW!! – That’s about me!! – ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Paul – 042812

genuineoriginal

Why don’t you just answer the questions if you’re Christian; that’s what Jesus commanded all Christians to do
I have searched for the verses where Jesus commanded us to just answer the questions, but cannot find them. Are the verses in the book of Presuppositions or the book of Postulations?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
IS YOUR WHOLE INTEREST IN GOD IS, -- (( MMEEEE ))!!!
That's loud enough, but there's no support for it beyond your own anger.

It’s not about me or you;
IT was a discussion of your method and whether it was, frequently, indecipherable. The rest I didn't consider because you said it was for lying cowards. :idunno:

Why don’t you just answer the questions if you’re Christian
Because you said they were for lying cowards. I covered that already.

; that’s what Jesus commanded all Christians to do, but you won’t, --- flying in the face of God!!
Jesus told me to answer questions offered to lying cowards? :plain: What verse was that again?

I am Christian, not born of any Spirit. - I have always been Spirit!! – I am from the beginning and never was lost that I ever needed to be saved from the likes of COWARDLY LIARS WHO ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL, WITH MY HELP!!
Beyond the peculiar declarations of eternality, you want to help people go to hell? That's the devil's work.

So it doesn't look good for you. :nono:

– You and your country are being judged by ME, and I Have judged you already.
I thought you said you were nothing special? Well, you're acting like it here.

:p