ECT Speaking in tongues

DAN P

The tares resist the blowing of the wind (Mt 13:30).

wheat-and-tares.jpg

Hi and you are adding to Matt 13:30 are you NOT ??

DAN P

DAN P

:chuckle: SerpentDove was listening to the Classic Rock group, America, when he posted that bit about the blowing of the wind...

Hi and I believe that MAYBE he was thinking about the WIND at Pentecost , just Confused and reads tongues every where ??

It is hard for them to believe that GOLLSIA /LANGUAGES was a promise , Joel 2:28 and that LANGUAGES are only given by the Holy Spirit !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Came out of the house one winter's day to find geese making a mess on my porch.
They were Canadian but when they saw me they immediately began to hiss and speak Porch-a-geese.

I know.....lame! :noid:

I don't know...

For they were hangin around on your porch; that'd make em Porch Monkeys - in which case; monkey see, monkey doo :chuckle:

DAN P

Went to church once with my best friend Wayne when we were about 9 or 10. Remember seeing his mom gone out of her head talking tongues.

Hi and one day , when in my 40-50 yrats old , my mother reminded me when she spoke in tongues , THAT IT WAS ALL OF THE FLESH !!

When I was working a regular job , a fellow friend showed me how EASY it was to speak in tongues , he just threw both hands up and spoke GIBBERISH , and he had no INTERPRETER !!

What Difference does it make NOW ??

dan p