ECT Speaking in tongues

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Pouring out of the spirit now, tongues, dreams visions, etc.] ...[T]hey are not spiritual blessings...

I think what you should do is hop up on God's Holy Throne and tell him to move over. You'll run the universe. :idunno:

Why is your greatest rebuke for the andyc and not for the clown who ran around pretending that she had the gift of tongues (1 Cor. 14:22–26). :p

If you need to sit someone down to tell then what a retard they are :freak: then why not start there? :plain:

TweetyBird

I think what you should do is hop up on God's Holy Throne and tell him to move over. You'll run the universe. :idunno:

Why is your greatest rebuke for the andyc and not for the clown who ran around pretending that she had the gift of tongues (1 Cor. 14:22–26). :p

If you need to sit someone down to tell then what a retard they are :freak: then why not start there? :plain:

I am equal opportunity "rebuker" :) You have probably missed some of my posts. :readthis:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Theirs is a Prophesied grace.

The Body's, a grace "hid in God" until Paul.

Gainsay it all you believe you need to; some of us Mads will not be who you will be able to blame in that day - regardless of how poor our grace testimony in our words to you, may or may not have been.

Just as some of us MADs will be found wanting in our poor testimony to others...

Respectfully,

Prophesied like as in?

You Madists want it that the first of the church were not saved.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

SaulToPaul 2

Prophesied like as in?

You Madists want it that the first of the church were not saved.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Why was Pentecost in the Spring but the Day of Atonement in the Fall?

lifeisgood

interpreters are even more fake than tongue speakers - FAKE

You cannot assert that because you, or I, have never heard EVERY SINGLE interpretation in the whole world to assert that every single one is fake.
'Speaking in tongues' is a NON-essential; therefore, in non-essentials, charity.

Now, if we want to pick a ESSENTIAL let us pick those WHO SAY, 'I am saved by the LIFE of Jesus. I reject that it is the blood.'

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You cannot assert that because you, or I, have never heard EVERY SINGLE interpretation in the whole world to assert that every single one is fake.
'Speaking in tongues' is a NON-essential; therefore, in non-essentials, charity.

Now, if we want to pick a ESSENTIAL let us pick those who say, 'I am saved by the LIFE of Jesus. I reject that it is the blood.'

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Colossians 1:20 KJV -

lifeisgood

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Colossians 1:20 KJV -

patrick, I, lifeisgood DO NOT reject the blood.
I am saved by the blood.
However, there are some in TOL who openly say, that they are saved because of the life of Jesus and they say they reject that they are saved by the blood of Jesus.

I, lifeisgood said: Now, if we want to pick a ESSENTIAL let us pick those WHO SAY, 'I am saved by the LIFE of Jesus. I reject that it is the blood.'

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
patrick, I, lifeisgood DO NOT reject the blood.
I am saved by the blood.
However, there are some in TOL who openly say, that they are saved because of the life of Jesus and they say they reject that they are saved by the blood of Jesus.

I, lifeisgood said: Now, if we want to pick a ESSENTIAL let us pick those WHO SAY, 'I am saved by the LIFE of Jesus. I reject that it is the blood.'
Gotcha :thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The tares resist the blowing of the wind (Mt 13:30).

wheat-and-tares.jpg