Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I get it from James White and others like him. You know...knowledgeable Calvinists...

I don't like James White at ALL. He's a Tritheist, too. I've drilled him in various venues. You forget I'm not a Calvinist. LOL.

Calvinists grind on me all the time in other venues.

...proving neither you nor she know what you're talking about.

Nang would admit she's had a recent epiphany of understanding in that regard. Ask her. She's honest and will say so.

You, on the other hand, can't stand by your word OR admit when you're theologically wrong.

All I wanted was for Tambora to recant her application of synergy for F/S/HS for her to realize that facet of truth and not confuse others or lead them to consider God in that manner. She was publicly misleading and it should be a public simple reference from her about an admitted mistake.

No gloating from me. All I care about is the truth not being assailed.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is it your opinion that Greek words can adequately express the nature of God?

Or Hebrew?

You're a puffed up Greekaholic.

When they're the immediate result of the inspiration of God's Spirit through Apostles and others associated with them in that age... yes.

You have NO idea whatsover of the sturctural difficulties between English and Hebrew or Greek. You're not qualified or eligible to speak about the topic... but here you are speaking about the topic. Look at you go.

SuperMegaMondoHyperNovice.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't like James White at ALL. He's a Tritheist, too. I've drilled him in various venues. You forget I'm not a Calvinist. LOL.

Calvinists grind on me all the time in other venues.

Nang would admit she's had a recent epiphany of understanding in that regard. Ask her. She's honest and will say so.

You, on the other hand, can't stand by your word OR admit when you're theologically wrong.

All I wanted was for Tambora to recant her application of synergy for F/S/HS for her to realize that facet of truth and not confuse others or lead them to consider God in that manner. She was publicly misleading and it should be a public simple reference from her about an admitted mistake.

No gloating from me. All I care about is the truth not being assailed.

I used to think eternity was in the past (prior to creation) and that it was the promise of our future everlasting life in Jesus Christ.

However, PPS once posted the difference in the original Greek between "aidos" (eternal) and "ainos" (everlasting) and explained how they differ.

Aidos (eternal) has no beginning or end and so God alone is timeless ("aidos").

Aidos created ainos (everlasting life) that has a beginning but no end. God created this state of being as an inheritance for Jesus Christ and His redeemed people. This settled the promises of the New Heavens and New Earth, that I was having conceptualizing as eternity because of the obvious differences involving time.

At least I hope I have learned my lesson properly . . . ???

But PPS can clear this up and clarify what I am remembering.

musterion

All I care about is the truth not being assailed.

If we're lost and unsavable, what difference could it possibly make? For whose sake do you think you're running defense? God's? He doesn't need it. Ours? You've already written us off. Others? Almost no one here engages you except for us, and we're just doing it so you can keep demonstrating what a demonic wolf you are. AMR dropped in to clarify a technical point (he does that) but I'd be surprised if he finds you emotionally stable enough to seriously waste time on. Apart from him, and apart from us, who here do you have to communicate with? Nang? She's already your fan club. There is no one else. And the mods know who and what you are, which is why you are counted as a spammer.

If you are a believer, every single post you've made for the past several weeks have been utterly lacking of any spiritual fruit. They've been 100% flesh. We're all unsaved; you said so yourself. But you're one of the few truly regenerate people here, so you have no excuse.

You have no purpose being here.

lifeisgood

Good teachers are those who realize the need to make complex things accessible and understandable by just about anyone, and work hard to do so... especially when they are passionate about the subject.

The best teachers know and do this without having to be repeatedly asked.

The very best don't take being misunderstood impatiently, as a personal insult or as grounds to belittle those they presume to teach.

Can I make this my own also? I loved it. With citation of course.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I used to think eternity was in the past (prior to creation) and that it was the promise of our future everlasting life in Jesus Christ.

However, PPS once posted the difference in the original Greek between "aidos" (eternal) and "ainos" (everlasting) and explained how they differ.

Aidos (eternal) has no beginning or end and so God alone is timeless ("aidos").

Aidos created ainos (everlasting life) that has a beginning but no end. God created this state of being as an inheritance for Jesus Christ and His redeemed people. This settled the promises of the New Heavens and New Earth, that I was having conceptualizing as eternity because of the obvious differences involving time.

At least I hope I have learned my lesson properly . . . ???

But PPS can clear this up and clarify what I am remembering.

Close enough.

This demonstrates you are a lover of God and a lover of truth, being able to see the qualitative more to any topic of theology. Having the integrity to be able to say you were subtly mistaken in some manner and receive loving correction as edification.

There's an unfathomable depth to the topic of eternity, so your openness is what is the key to greater understanding that few have or want or even care about beyond themselves and their small hearts and minds.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If we're lost and unsavable, what difference could it possibly make? For whose sake do you think you're running defense? God's? He doesn't need it. Ours? You've already written us off. Others? Almost no one here engages you except for us, and we're just doing it so you can keep demonstrating what a demonic wolf you are. AMR dropped in to clarify a technical point (he does that) but I'd be surprised if he finds you emotionally stable enough to seriously waste time on. Apart from him, and apart from us, who here do you have to communicate with? Nang? She's already your fan club. There is no one else. And the mods know who and what you are, which is why you are counted as a spammer.

If you are a believer, every single post you've made for the past several weeks have been utterly lacking of any spiritual fruit. They've been 100% flesh. We're all unsaved; you said so yourself. But you're one of the few truly regenerate people here, so you have no excuse.

You have no purpose being here.

LOL. As if TOL Mods and others are the arbiters of truth or anything else.

All you said applies to yourself. The Mods are your peers. A confined majority is not the litmus of much of anything except bias and such.

AMR clarified that synergy is not to be applied to F/S/HS.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I made it up. I mean I wrote it because I believe it. You can have it.

EXACTLY!!!! Just like most everything else about your "theology". You made it up. And you believe it.

Faith is the thing believed. It comes out of the thing heard. Those are nouns. And they come by means of God's Rhema.

You believe your own and others' rhema, not God's.

That answers your question about Nang's statement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL. As if TOL Mods and others are the arbiters of truth or anything else.

All you said applies to yourself. The Mods are your peers. A confined majority is not the litmus of much of anything except bias and such.

AMR clarified that synergy is not to be applied to F/S/HS.

Your post sounds like the writings of a defeated foe. I can almost see you sobbing and weeping as tears run down your face. Obviously, you're not well liked around these parts. I almost feel sorry for you, but not quite there yet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
EXACTLY!!!! Just like most everything else about your "theology". You made it up. And you believe it.

Faith is the thing believed. It comes out of the thing heard. Those are nouns. And they come by means of God's Rhema.

You believe your own and others' rhema, not God's.

That answers your question about Nang's statement.

That's it, hang in there, even though defeat is in your midst. If one cannot BE a winner, at least pretend you're a winner. That's your only consolation at this point.

musterion

EXACTLY!!!! Just like most everything else about your "theology". You made it up. And you believe it

I can prove my theology, such as it is, from the Bible alone.

You cannot prove your theology from the Bible alone. It is impossible for you to even try.

If you are correct that one MUST possess an intricate knowledge of Greek, etc, to have the fullness of salvation, then your idea of God is a failure for not establishing and keeping established His Word in a way that most humans can access. Your idea of God is no better than the failure of an idol of leftist Christians and Mormons that allowed the Bible to become so corrupted that, by itself, it cannot fully and completely save anyone.

That is what you've told us. That is why you said we here are not saved -- because we attempt to stand upon the Bible alone and without your esoteric extrabiblical knowledge.

By your own admission, you would not be saved if not for your extra-biblical knowledge, which is all you talk about and the lack of which is why we are NOT saved. If it were not for your extrabiblical learning, you would be just like us -- unsaved.

Your extrabiblical knowledge is, in essence, what has saved you. Not the Gospel of the grace of God which you said you believe because we, too, believe it...but we're not saved.

If we've all believed the Gospel of grace, what's the only real difference between us and you?

Your extrabiblical knowledge, which we do not have.

That's why you believe you're saved, and we are not.

Right Divider

Body part
When they're the immediate result of the inspiration of God's Spirit through Apostles and others associated with them in that age... yes.

You have NO idea whatsover of the sturctural difficulties between English and Hebrew or Greek. You're not qualified or eligible to speak about the topic... but here you are speaking about the topic. Look at you go.

SuperMegaMondoHyperNovice.
So it's not possible to translate the Greek into English and still have the ideas and concepts adequately expressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.