Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Nang says there is. Is she denying God's attributes?

Just wanting to see if your able to realize your own inconsistency.

Nang insisted there is no eternity past, but also asked someone else (you?) to define the term.

If she doesn't understand it (which she does, because we corresponded about it), then she would need to correct her terminology. She doesn't and doesn't.

musterion

Nang insisted there is no eternity past, but also asked someone else (you?) to define the term.

I get it from James White and others like him. You know...knowledgeable Calvinists...

“I just also believe the undisputed and unrefuted fact that I come to Christ daily because the Father, on the sole basis of His mercy and grace, gave me to the Son in eternity past.” (Debating Calvinism, p.306)

...proving neither you nor she know what you're talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope. I live and walk by faith. My works are before God alone, not you or anyone else.

No, you're a devil child, mut. My evidence? Your "posts."

You're not qualified to see or ask for my resume'.

Yes, I am. Let's see your resume, Simon.

The only great one is Jesus Christ. If you knew Him, you'd know that.

Good one-a Christ rejector, slipping in a "Jesus Christ" reference.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tambony has been utterly OWNED in demonstrating she is a Tritheist.

Right Divider has likewise been OWNED by exposing his meager attempts at word criticism being fallacious.

John W has been OWNED, if for no other reason than... his hair. His 1970s hippie nasty hair.

Musterion has been OWNED because he's a liar; having insisted the conversation was over and then reengaging.

Grossy has always been OWNED by everyone in every way.

SaultoPaul has been OWNED because he can't even cogently provide a post worth considering.

All other Dispensationalists are perpetually owned by true Believers who are authentic Christians.

All the Dispensational Tritheists have no clue what any words mean. So they all expose themselves as the Polytheist Gnostics they are.

PPS seems to have a problem with "Delusions of Grandeur?" Poor soul. :rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame

If she doesn't understand it (which she does, because we corresponded about it), then she would need to correct her terminology. She doesn't and doesn't.

Let's go, Simon. Put up that effeminate, greasy, bald headed "pic."

Real tough guy, aren't you, Simon? Trying to impress the chicks, are you Simon?

musterion

Based on his testimony of having believed 1 Cor 15:1-4 as the saving Gospel, I have to accept Pepe's testimony. God knows.

He has refused, however, to accept any of us on the same basis. Again, God knows.

Odd, though, that he insists on trying to correct and instruct the unregenerate lost (us) when only today he said,

Go learn yourself. I'm not your Teacher. I only teach Christians.

But nor will he tell us HOW to be saved, or indeed that we can be saved.

I wonder why this is.

:think:

It's possible he's a complete liar about the Gospel and actually doesn't believe it himself, which would explain why he refuses to extend the grace of the Gospel to us.

Or that he's really a committed Calvinist who really does believe (as Nang does) that we're all reprobates, but for some reason won't come out and say it.

Or that he's an immensely well-read troll just out having fun.

Whatever it is, this just isn't adding up. There's some reason he continues on with us despite having written us off. It's very curious. But again...God knows Pepe's heart and motivation.

Right Divider

Body part
Because they're not English-founded words and meanings. They're relative to Greek words that you don't know anything about.

Theologians don't have the double standards. YOU sub-x-1000-novices don't know the foundations of the words.

See the above post for merismos, which is not division or separation.

Why don't you just spend some years doing language study? Right. You think you already know everything from sub-one-minute googles of words you don't even know in your own uber-low-context first language.

You have no idea what you don't know.
Is it your opinion that Greek words can adequately express the nature of God?

Or Hebrew?

You're a puffed up Greekaholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.