Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

PneumaPsucheSoma could you for my benefit bring to fore the verses where perichoresis, monergism, synergy, synergism, etc., are talked about?

Did the Disciples of Jesus used these words? Verses please.
Did Jesus used these words? Verses please.

Have been looking for these words but I cannot find them in my Interlinears.

SaulToPaul 2

PneumaPsucheSoma could you for my benefit bring to fore the verses where perichoresis, monergism, synergy, synergism, etc., are talked about?

Did the Disciples of Jesus used these words? Verses please.
Did Jesus used these words? Verses please.

Have been looking for these words but I cannot find them in my Interlinears.

Are you well versed in Early Church Fathers Proper?

SaulToPaul 2

The ECF are really all we need, you know. They can be trusted to have interpreted the Bible correctly and safely for us because in your hands, a Bible is just a loaded gun.

Except for all of those early early church fathers in Asia which had turned away from Paul's doctrine in the middle of the first century. But everyone from 100 AD and beyond can be trusted. Church History Proper.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, incredibly, @Tambora and I probably don't agree on many things but she is my friend.
sending_flowers.gif

musterion

Except for all of those early early church fathers in Asia which had turned away from Paul's doctrine in the middle of the first century. But everyone from 100 AD and beyond can be trusted. Church History Proper.

Now now, let's not be hasty.

The best authorities and scholarship tell us Paul was a misogynistic woman hater and definitely homophobic (probably gay himself with Romans ch. 1 the product of his closeted self-hate). Plus, he was one of THOSE people. You know... Jewish. So yeah, they turned away from him but GOOD ON THEM! We should do likewise. The ECF and those who inherited their holy mantle -- Calvin, predominantly -- will lead us on to the Promised Land.

Wait, we're already in the Kingdom so I don't know what I'm supposed to believe, except that we can't trust our own minds with the Bible. Too dangerous.

musterion

I am not sure even they can reach us, with our reprobatory hearts.

Good point. If God hasn't regenerated us yet to be able to hear the words of his Reformed prophets Nang and Pepe, it's unlikely he will do so. Instead, He will likely leave us in the reprobation of having falsely believed His Gospel of grace is as true for us as it is for them.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are uneducated in Moulage Proper, as your attempts at making a moulage are amateur.

Take off your deterministic glasses to avoid proof texting/misinterpreting a verse. We can reject your view without rejecting the Bible properly interpreted.You are a nutball amateur Breen-ite, on the wildwest of the internet.

john w

Hall of Fame

We dummies need to get eggekated at the Scholar's Union of Academic Vanity.

saint LaJohn Lamont W

Status
Not open for further replies.