Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Take off your deterministic glasses to avoid proof texting/misinterpreting a verse. We can reject your view without rejecting the Bible properly interpreted.You are a nutball amateur Breen-ite, on the wildwest of the internet.

You need to be instructed in Breenism Proper.

john w

Hall of Fame
My fishing rod is named Ontological Eye Annie.

Look at all relevant verses without a wrong paradigm.Try a good commentary that will interpret these verses consistent with all relevant verses vs twisting out of context with a poor interpretation. And be balanced, synergetic, using proper propososms, exegesis's, ism's, and aleph's and/or unicials.

musterion

"Bah."

tumblr_m6i1pvhrfC1qakh43o1_500.gif

SaulToPaul 2

Look at all relevant verses without a wrong paradigm.Try a good commentary that will interpret these verses consistent with all relevant verses vs twisting out of context with a poor interpretation. And be balanced, synergetic, using proper propososms, exegesis's, ism's, and aleph's and/or unicials.

How can I know which commentaries are Commentary Proper approved?

john w

Hall of Fame
How can I know which commentaries are Commentary Proper approved?

More obvusciationism. More straw men. You must have a closet full of skeletons.
You have a thinly veiled arrogance. We need conviction and humility, to speak truth in love, not pride.You have fallen into unbiblical, unbalanced teaching and practice.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

I had an uncle once. I think I was related to him in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.