Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Precisely - perf just buzzes around. However, Google Tulipbee - worker hive, etc and see what you get.

Thats is the trouble with the internet, right Tulipbum

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Arminians always been outcasts but that's not funny either

Hey tea boy, you should have already learnt these.
Exodus 23:1 "Do not spread false reports....

Exodus 20:16 "You shall not give false testimony....

Proverbs 19:9 - A false witness will not go unpunished,...

Glad you got banned from CF. Sad to see you stilling trolling.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Precisely - perf just buzzes around. However, Google Tulipbee - worker hive, etc and see what you get.

Thats is the trouble with the internet, right Tulipbum
Lots of tulipbee out there. Been that way for years. Why do you think there's only one?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Banned?
How old are you?
Bye bye !

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Bye bye

Ben Masada

Actually, my threads are pro truth. As a result, the trinity is shown for what it is. Error, non-scriptural doctrine.

Oatmeal, I agree with you and here are my two pennies:

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

Pierac

Oatmeal, I agree with you and here are my two pennies:

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

Thus the problem of Jesus both claiming and having a GOD!

Deu 6:4
It speaks of Yahweh's uniqueness and exclusiveness, that he is one single integral person, not divisible.

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Ben Masada

Thus the problem of Jesus both claiming and having a GOD!

Deu 6:4
It speaks of Yahweh's uniqueness and exclusiveness, that he is one single integral person, not divisible.

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Nothing special about claiming or having a God. All Jews do.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I agree with you Oatmeal because, HaShem is indeed of an absolute Oneness.

Right. One ousia. One "being"/"essence".

You false-Zionist Ashkenazim posing as ethnic and/or religious Jews are a joke. Biblical Judaism is extinct since 70AD, leaving only Rabbinic Talmudism with Zohar and Tikkun as Kabbalah that gets passed off to naive know-nothing moderns who have swallowed all the historical revisionism.

Are you a paid shill trolling various sites like TOL? Just go worship your Egregore and wait for judgement, false Jew. The time is long past for your deception.

Ben Masada

Right. One ousia. One "being"/"essence".

You false-Zionist Ashkenazim posing as ethnic and/or religious Jews are a joke. Biblical Judaism is extinct since 70AD, leaving only Rabbinic Talmudism with Zohar and Tikkun as Kabbalah that gets passed off to naive know-nothing moderns who have swallowed all the historical revisionism.

Are you a paid shill trolling various sites like TOL? Just go worship your Egregore and wait for judgement, false Jew. The time is long past for your deception.

To begin with, you started your bellicose post on the wrong note. I am not an Ashkenazim Jew but a Sephardi one. And what you have said besides that, I rather commiserate your frustration that you missed being born a Jew. You have no idea at all of the Joy of Jewishness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
To begin with, you started your bellicose post on the wrong note. I am not an Ashkenazim Jew but a Sephardi one. And what you have said besides that, I rather commiserate your frustration that you missed being born a Jew. You have no idea at all of the Joy of Jewishness.

Sure I do. I'm a Jew inwardly, after the circumcision of the heart in true salvation.

I'm not a racist bigot (as you are), so I have no regard for ethnicity (I AM Ashkenazic, which means nothing more or less than being Sephardic).

There is no "joy" in being Jewish by ethnicity, only false happiness; and there is no Biblical Judaism extant, so no one is a religious Jew since 70AD.

I didn't miss being born a Jew at all. I was born from above as a TRUE Jew. My "frustration" is with you false Zionizers claiming to be Jews when you are not. There's no such thing as an outward Jew, whether by ethnicity or religious affiliation.

You're just another self-righteous bigot and respecter of persons, claiming superiority just like your brother Adolf Hitler and his compatriots. You murder life and truth, just as you have always done. You are of your father the Devil.

So... Are you a paid shill on sites like this or not? Or are you just an arrogant oblivious Idealogist, desperate for your flesh to be divinity.

Ben Masada

Sure I do. I'm a Jew inwardly, after the circumcision of the heart in true salvation.

I'm not a racist bigot (as you are), so I have no regard for ethnicity (I AM Ashkenazic, which means nothing more or less than being Sephardic).

There is no "joy" in being Jewish by ethnicity, only false happiness; and there is no Biblical Judaism extant, so no one is a religious Jew since 70AD.

I didn't miss being born a Jew at all. I was born from above as a TRUE Jew. My "frustration" is with you false Zionizers claiming to be Jews when you are not. There's no such thing as an outward Jew, whether by ethnicity or religious affiliation.

You're just another self-righteous bigot and respecter of persons, claiming superiority just like your brother Adolf Hitler and his compatriots. You murder life and truth, just as you have always done. You are of your father the Devil.

So... Are you a paid shill on sites like this or not? Or are you just an arrogant oblivious Idealogist, desperate for your flesh to be divinity.

PP, do you have any idea what Replacement Theology is? That's what I see as the bottom line to this post of yours above. According to some Scholars, Replacement Theology is the method to fight Judaism without having to appeal to physical violence against Jews. You don't have a better way in your agenda to debate uncommon ideologies? We could probably arrive into an understanding of our differences. Do you feel threatened by a Jew? I hope not.

Last edited:

Elia

Bs"d

But it is not that you hate the Jews or anything?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Bs"d

But it is not that you hate the Jews or anything?

I don't hate "Jews" at all. A Jew is one inwardly.

You're likely referring to an alleged Semitic ethnicity of race, which is overwhelming NOT the majority of those claiming to be so (ethnically).

And since Biblical Judaism has been extinct since circa 30AD-70AD, replaced with Rabbinic Talmudism and a subtle confluence of other things (Zohar, Tikkun, etc.); then there are no valid religious "Jews".

Just because you're duped into believing those claiming to be both ethnic and religious Jews, it doesn't mean the modern parcel of real estate in the Middle East is Israel by either standard.

So why are you and so many others such respecters of persons and racial bigots as false Zionists?

The only true Zionists are those who are not deceived by such lies of outer appearance and outward ritual with no inner transformation whatsoever.

I hate untruth. I hate unrighteousness as lies and deceit. I don't hate anyONE as a person or a people group.

Your progressive liberal Moderism-driven ignorant arrogance and historical revisionism is the pinnacle of untruth and lies/deceit. I hate THAT. Not you. Not anyONE else. I hate THAT. The thing. That thing that has deceived you and multitudes of others.

I hate JudaizING, not JudaizERS. I hate false ZionISM, not false ZionISTS. Him who is spiritual judges all THINGS. That doesn't mean judging hearts or actions, but the source of the depraved conditions of hearts and actions from deceit.

If you don't recognize what I just said and it doesn't make a difference, then your wretched heart is the problem. But you'll likely be gnashing at me with your teeth, whether inwardly or outwardly. That's what false Zionists do because of what's in their hearts.

Last edited:

Elia

There may be a time where you can help someone. If we follow God's commands we can know what the true love of God is.

Maybe no one will know you helped someone, maybe you can share it with others out of joy, and maybe God will teach you something in this, or allow you to teach others too.

One way to share the love of God is to share the gospel. This is just one way to help others.

Bs"d

Here's a great way to help others:

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

http://mountzion.notlong.com

Please send this message to every Christian & messianic Jew you know and/or post it on every messageboard you can find. One way of loving God is making Him known amongst the nations. One way of loving your fellow man is revealing the falsehood he has been exposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.