Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity

Smells like the Rome empire government system, the under tow, how all the Jewish temple gold, and Peter ended up. Conquered, Resting In Vatican City, the historical Roman Empire system is still used today, famous for destroying a Jew on behalf of Jews, looting, and devastating nations armed with lies about King David's blood descendent the one that should have sat on the throne, and ruled over the estate and gold. The whole things based on greed, and the earth has been deprived of the adventures after life.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Speaking as a Jew, we don't believe in the six literal days of creation. The point here is that the meaning for the six days was only the Jewish way to draw a reason to establish the commandment to keep the Sabbath holy.
You only pretend to speak for all jews, it's hilarious

zzub

BANNED
Banned
"I have been banned from there. Once you are banned for life you cannot return."
Oh yes you can.

I am the resident troll. Just use a temporary email or create a whacko gmail.

Get back there and nail 'fool.

Do you love God's word or what ?

Matthew 18:6 ESV

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea

zzub

BANNED
Banned

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Need some help in soteriology.

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

"I have been banned from there. Once you are banned for life you cannot return."
Oh yes you can.

So, are you empty hot air or genuine followers of Jesus Christ - ready for Judgement day?

Last edited by a moderator:

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Need some help in soteriology.

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

Oh yes you can.

So, are you empty hot air or genuine followers of Jesus Christ - ready for Judgement day?

Epoisses

Hi All

Need some help in Spam Link deleted soteriology.

Yours in Christ

Hammster banned me that bloated walrus bull sheet.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
A close friend of mine posted on CF and took 'hammy bull sheet' on. Eventually he gave up, disillusioned. Beat up by Calvinism. He gave up his Christianity. Denounced it. Thought he was not saved but a reprobate, as outlined by hamsmter ( Chris Hamm) and his mates ( Jim Scwann - noddyfool who runs a ponsi tax fraud scheme).

When questioned, Hammy said QUOTE " Just as well, he may as well go and enjoy himself in life, that is all he has got" UNQUOTE.

Is that Christ like ? Hell no. Please may I implore you to get back on CF and stand up for God'd true word.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Yours in Christ

Oh yes you can.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Yours in Christ

Oh yes you can.

Right Divider

Body part
Hi All

Yours in Christ
FYI, TOL frowns about random out of context posts in a thread.

Please start a NEW thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.