Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
"We had another sunny day yesterday"-mess-hack

Get used to the heat-your future home has plenty of it.

Good day to you, sir...You are on ignore/un-ignore.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ey, why wouldn't God get creative in the Christian version of eternal hell, he could skin humans alive for ten million years in a row, then try baking them for 55 thousand more years, then bury them alive for 44 trillion years, he could hang them every day for 8 thousand years, shoot them every second for 9 million more years, he could pull their arms off everyday and mend them back on for a million years, and pull their toe nails off every day for 888 billion years.

This got him an infraction. Seems right to me. But I wanted to reply and the thread is closed.

The answer is simple. Being cast from his presence will be worse than your torture fantasies.

andyc

grosnick and I agree with you that what you do is important

kingofthehill.png

Basically this is NickM, STP, W, and Marowbe logging on to TOL each day.

Oh wait a minute, here comes heir....

luanneplatter.jpg

Letsargue

​I just got through reading this thread and laughed so hard I cried. It's going in the hall of fame to be preserved.

That's Not the Guy who Slams and Spits on my Threads and Posts; - it's this "Modern every day good ?christians? and loved-Spit-on-the-Truth-People!!! - It Seems you don't like it, BUT ""I"" Shouldn't Speak Evil of the FOOLS!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032416

((( Y-E-S )) This I-S A "Christian" Thing.

PAUL, DAVID -- 032616

Last edited:

andyc

This is Marowbe's contribution so far to the thread "questions for madists".

Poor Meshak. She has pride in her ignorance. I would say this to you dear; Have a nice day, blessings, and good day to you Sir. Thank you dear for reading my post, even though you have me on ignore. May your ignorance get you somewhere, someday? Continue to stay ignorant, we're counting on you, Sir. Good luck finding your long lost hat.

Since you are a very "simple-minded" kinda person, I'll offer you a simple answer.

Say what??

She no logic.

Meshak must be jealous?

How Rs U??

Brilliant!!

Use noww on eggnore Sir.

Remember Sonny, Meshak said: "You can hide but you can't run."

Thank you Sir. Have good day, blessings. You now on iggnore.

She's "simple-minded" so she needs a simple answer. She won't get it otherwise. She'll just think: "Huh??"

What me worry?

Good evening Sir.

Sorry but, I didn't quite get what you were trying to convey? Could you elaborate? I certainly hope so, I'm looking forward to reading your brilliant reply. Some around here have told me that you lack common sense and an ability to properly articulate your thoughts? So, I just want to prove them wrong.

Meshak, why are you interested in things pertaining to "MAD?" You've already proclaimed Paul as an anti-Christ?

Sagan now resides in Hades, awaiting the judgment.

One cannot separate the Apostle Paul from mid acts dispensationalism.

Please speak English? Otherwise, your posts seem like gibberish. No offence intended. You just don't seem to have a well-rounded education? Again, no offence intended, I'm just trying to help you sound literate.

Andyc, I hate to feel it necessary to talk down to you all the time. It seems like you have some form of "reading/writing and comprehension disability?"

Andyc, I don't know your level of education however, it appears somewhat lacking?

Anyway, let us TRY to have a civil conversation and stick to the theme of this thread?

Well andyc, do you really think it matters to me what you think? :rotfl:

I'll tell you what, I'll just humor you from now on. I find it impossible to take you seriously. Of course, no offence intended.

I find it rather odd that you don't find me as being your "Cup of Tea" yet, you desire to interact with me at every opportunity? You must find me interesting on some level?

Do you have anything you wish to add to this discussion? Relating to the theme of this thread? Or, do you only want to indulge yourself with more "verbal fisticuffs?"

If that's all you wish to do, I'll bid you a good day.

Just like your hat?

I want to thank you for taking the time to read and count ALL of my posts. It shows that you're a very conscientious poster. Keep up the good work pal.

Meshak isn't really interested in her thread. Why? Because she thinks Paul is not a reliable source. (She calls him an "anti-Christ")

You also don't seem to remember that, your posts are irrelevant .

You and Andyc give a whole new meaning to "Know not much."

You're wrong. I believe you're very inarticulate.

Around 34 spammed posts where there is absolutely nothing contributed to the discussion at all.

andyc

You posted this once already. If the mods have not gotten on Grosnick about it, then you reposting it in list fashion might itself constitute spam as you're adding NOTHING to the discussion by repeatedly quoting Grosnick. Take a break, you're clearly upset.

I'm not that familiar with the new setup, so not sure how this spam function works. I presented one post showing 34 meaningless responses in a thread. As for 'clearly upset', I never get upset here. Life is too short for that.

Ben Masada

Denial is not going to get you anywhere.

Jesus word is clear. You just don't accept it.

Hi Meshak, how are you doing? You claim above that Jesus' word was clear. I agree with you because he used
to speak according to the Law and the Prophets. Once, he even implied that, to achieve salvation one, must
listen to "Moses" aka the Law. If you find hard to believe that, you can read in Luke 16:29-31. If Jesus' word seemed to be clear to you, why don't you ever take him seriously?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hey TB

I have just found out you are a homosexual. Seen your avatar and "Worker of the hive" motto on a pervy site.
Hypocrit.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hey TB

I have just found out you are a homosexual. Seen your avatar and "Worker of the hive" motto on a pervy site.
Hypocrit.
It's a public icon and anyone could use it. What are you doing on a pervy site anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.