Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And no, the decision to make guns available to mentally-ill people can't be blamed entirely on Trump. If the NRA had not backed the idea, Congress would not have passed it, and Trump would never have signed the bill.

And to his credit, he later admitted it was a bad idea; my only criticism of him for his reversal is his notion that we could confiscate guns first and worry about due process later.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you think Nixon called the moon, allegedly 240,000 miles away, on a rotary phone in 1969?
I still have trouble getting cell reception in my back bedroom in 2018.

0d16a629700b69b108d83e463d4b2bac.jpg
1261be127e52b305fdca8869208d49f2.jpg

2dc7094c27b0bd75881f7bfb66eb96a9.jpg
bc9ff0b14be53659862056064c437855.jpg

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
The moderator pretends that a font locked up his system.

This was just an excuse they they invented because they were in their closet trying to prevent me and lock me up - from making important final font edits to clarify highlights concerning key facts that the forum ignores and pretends to be NlGGERS.

The moderator failed because they are lazy and too stupid and do not know what they are doing. They failed to lock me up and shorten my edit time and I was just using standard editing - adding a color to a specific character that I had missed in my post.

Because of the fact that the moderator failed to lock me up - they project and direct their intentions that they tried to do to me { LOCK ME UP } and accuse my font of locking up and blowing up their system. They are all lying whores.

You have no truth, no facts nothing. And You are liars.

glorydaz

This was just an excuse they they invented because they were in their closet trying to prevent me and lock me up - from making important final font edits to clarify highlights concerning key facts that the forum ignores and pretends to be NlGGERS.

The moderator failed because they are lazy and too stupid and do not know what they are doing. They failed to lock me up and shorten my edit time and I was just using standard editing - adding a color to a specific character that I had missed in my post.

Because of the fact that the moderator failed to lock me up - they project and direct their intentions that they tried to do to me { LOCK ME UP } and accuse my font of locking up and blowing up their system. They are all lying whores.

:wave:

drbrumley

Well, that's certainly a way to jump off the train.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Talk like this will not get you invited to the TOL Christmas party.
820.gif

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=130663&share_fid=4230&share_type=t

Danoh

I have been wrongfully accused of teaching heresy. I do not teach heresy, I teach what the Bible says, I believe the same Gospel that the apostle Paul preached. I do not attend or support any religious denomination. Those that have accused me of teaching heresy were never able to support their claims with scripture. Just because someone calls you a devil, a wolf, a deceiver does not mean that it is so.

Paul taught that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1, apart from the works of the law, Romans 3:20. The law is any religious thing that one might do, there is nothing that we can do that will justify us, because we are justified by faith, which also means that we are justified by Christ.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just and the JUSTIFIER of him that believes in Jesus" Romans 3:26.

There it is right before you. Jesus justifies the UNGODLY by faith alone.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that JUSTIFIES THE UNGODLY, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

This is the same thing that I believe. If you don't like it take it up with Paul. I am just telling you what Paul said. I believe Paul 100%, does that make me a deceiver, a wolf, a devil or whatever else you want to call me?

Not only does Jesus justify us, Jesus also reconciles us to God the Father. Paul strongly taught this and so do I, it is part of the Gospel.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18.

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

This is what I teach and believe. Does this sound like heresy to you? After reading this do you still believe that I am a devil?

Now, do you believe that God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ? Did Jesus make us holy so that we could be reconciled unto God by our good works and our piety? The scripture plainly says that Jesus justifies "THE UNGODLY" If you don't see yourself as ungodly then you may not qualify to be reconciled to God.

Jesus has come into the world as the last Adam or the new Adam to do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. Can you fulfill every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law? Matthew 5:18. Can you atone for your sins and the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2. Of course you can't, because you are a sinner in need of a savior.

Once again, I believe all that Paul wrote. It is not heresy, I am not a devil, nor am I a wolf or a deceiver. I believe God's word to be true.

Yep, those passages bring out a large part of all that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

By the way, Pate, I've been conducting a survey amongst MADs who do not participate on TOL - MADs I'd come to know before there even was a TOL.

My basic question to them has been "in your understanding, where exactly is the gospel of Christ found in Paul's writings, would you say it is 1 Cor. 15: 3,4?" (Romans thru Philemon)

To a man and woman, their response has basically been along the line of each their shared understanding, more or less, that "1 Cor. 15: 3, 4 are basically the heart of the gospel, but not its various parts - because Paul is writing to people he had preached the gospel of Christ to, so what it is comprised of is not readily identifiable in one place alone - because he is basically reminding them of one aspect in some passages he writes to them, of another aspect of it in other passages, and so on..."

That has been the general gist of their collective reply - contact various Mid-Acts assemblies, and you'll find this is the case.

In short, thus far, a good thirty or forty MADs have basically agreed with your assertion about 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

I'm still getting the same basic feedback from others within Mid-Acts, even as I post this.

No surprise here - MADS are not the only people actually clear on the various details that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

With the exception of those "MADs" and their false front, on TOL.

The false front of supposedly caring about others they for some odd reason believe this gospel of the grace of God involves spitting on, demeaning and slandering, of anyone who does not kow tow to their hypcrisy.

But I am sure I am not the only person on here very well aware that the Apostle Paul had also had his share of such frauds.

For he certainly invests enough time in his writings calling such out.

Pay no mind to such, Pate - plenty more MADS than the small, baseless, fake united front on here calling its self "MAD," have agreed with you on your above.

Romans 5:6-8.

glorydaz

Yep, those passages bring out a large part of all that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

By the way, Pate, I've been conducting a survey amongst MADs who do not participate on TOL - MADs I'd come to know before there even was a TOL.

My basic question to them has been "in your understanding, where exactly is the gospel of Christ found in Paul's writings, would you say it is 1 Cor. 15: 3,4?" (Romans thru Philemon)

To a man and woman, their response has basically been along the line of each their shared understanding, more or less, that "1 Cor. 15: 3, 4 are basically the heart of the gospel, but not its various parts - because Paul is writing to people he had preached the gospel of Christ to, so what it is comprised of is not readily identifiable in one place alone - because he is basically reminding them of one aspect in some passages he writes to them, of another aspect of it in other passages, and so on..."

That has been the general gist of their collective reply - contact various Mid-Acts assemblies, and you'll find this is the case.

In short, thus far, a good thirty or forty MADs have basically agreed with your assertion about 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

I'm still getting the same basic feedback from others within Mid-Acts, even as I post this.

No surprise here - MADS are not the only people actually clear on the various details that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

With the exception of those "MADs" and their false front, on TOL.

The false front of supposedly caring about others they for some odd reason believe this gospel of the grace of God involves spitting on, demeaning and slandering, of anyone who does not kow tow to their hypcrisy.

But I am sure I am not the only person on here very well aware that the Apostle Paul had also had his share of such frauds.

For he certainly invests enough time in his writings calling such out.

Pay no mind to such, Pate - plenty more MADS than the small, baseless, fake united front on here calling its self "MAD," have agreed with you on your above.

Romans 5:6-8.

Ah yes, all these unnamed mystery people who just happen to agree with the Danoh boy. :rotfl:

Grow up, Danoh. You've gone off the rails once again.

Danoh

Then why did they decide to stay in Jerusalem and go only to the Jews.....while Paul went to the Gentiles?

Not applicable to the point being made.

Oh, so they were breaking the agreement?

Gal. 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Despite your denial, and that of various of your pals on here, against my point over in the Obey thread, you and various of your pals unwittingly keep proving my very point in posts like your above - that the gospel of Christ is actually contained in the various details it is actually comprised of, details that are interspersed throughout Paul's writings about it in Romans thru Philemon, and not in one or two verses, alone.

:doh:

2 Tim. 2:15.

glorydaz

Despite your denial, and that of various of your pals on here, against my point over in the Obey thread, you and various of your pals unwittingly keep proving my very point in posts like your above - that the gospel of Christ is actually contained in the various details it is actually comprised of, details that are interspersed throughout Paul's writings about it in Romans thru Philemon, and not in one or two verses, alone.

:doh:

2 Tim. 2:15.

MAD isn't the Gospel, Danny boy. If you think you need to be the only one in the world preaching your long-winded never ending dissertations, you need to take it up with the Lord. You surely must have His ear better than anyone else.

What you're doing now is being a :troll:

Danoh

Ah yes, all these unnamed mystery people who just happen to agree with the Danoh boy. :rotfl:

Grow up, Danoh. You've gone off the rails once again.

All anyone ACTUALLY interested in the truth of this matter has to do, is to contact any of the various Mid-Acts assemblies.

But that is not going to be an action neither you, nor any of your pals and your false front on TOL are going to do.

Your false front of a group on here is that important to each of you.

As the Apostle Paul had had to describe your kind, in comparison to his own work in the Lord...

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

glorydaz

All anyone ACTUALLY interested in the truth of this matter has to do, is to contact any of the various Mid-Acts assemblies.

But that is not going to be an action neither you, nor any of your pals and your false front on TOL are going to do.

Your false front of a group on here is that important to each of you.

As the Apostle Paul had had to describe your kind, in comparison to his own work in the Lord...

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

My best guess is your panties are all in a knot. :chew:

Danoh

My best guess is your panties are all in a knot. :chew:

Not in the least, other than in your ever projecting your mess, into another's words.

By reason of use Rom. 5:6-8 in light of Romans thru Philemon has long since become more than enough of the automatic, faithful focus needed, come what may towards the Believer.

Apparantly you have never gotten that from those passages - all you ever do is project what is ever obviously your own ignorance of that, as coming from anyone who disagrees with you, or calls you out on your double-minded testimony.

Perhaps you've simply gone so long fooling yourself that there is no longer any getting through to you on this.

It is what it is.

Til then, there Romans 5:6-8 sits, awaiting your honestly choosing to fully rest in this aspect of its truth.

That tribulation viewed through the lens of the Cross, eventually comes to result in a kind of a "like water off a duck's back" kind of an automatic force field against the "come what may" of life.

glorydaz

Not in the least, other than in your ever projecting your mess, into another's words.

By reason of use Rom. 5:6-8 in light of Romans thru Philemon has long since become more than enough of the automatic, faithful focus needed, come what may towards the Believer.

Apparantly you have never gotten that from those passages - all you ever do is project what is ever obviously your own ignorance of that, as coming from anyone who disagrees with you, or calls you out on your double-minded testimony.

Perhaps you've simply gone so long fooling yourself that there is no longer any getting through to you on this.

It is what it is.

Til then, there Romans 5:6-8 sits, awaiting your honestly choosing to fully rest in this aspect of its truth.

That tribulation viewed through the lens of the Cross, eventually comes to result in a kind of a "like water off a duck's back" kind of an automatic force field against the "come what may" of life.

Nope...that knot in your panties remains.

Danoh

The words "Law" and "Religion" basically mean the same thing. Religious people do the law because it is their religion. Paul plainly tells us that the law does not justify.

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall be no flesh justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The scripture could also say, "Therefore by the deeds of religion there shall no flesh be justified in his sight".

Law and religion are something that we do. There is nothing that we can do to justify ourselves. We are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus, plus nothing.

Yep.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Case in point of this kind of reading in the Book, etc....

"As touching the law, a Pharisee" Philippians 3:5 "in the Jews religion" Galatians 1:13.

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

It appears Robert, that your above (supposedly made up) definitions are merely what Scripture itself leads one to arrive at.

Though, I will call you out on those where I find that such has not...been the case.

Proverbs 27:17.

Status
Not open for further replies.