Someone explain this to me

musterion

I do not understand this grown man's reaction. Why does he...well, just watch.

There is language, the intensity of which was all the more reason I almost posted this under Religion.

popsthebuilder

I do not understand this grown man's reaction. Why does he...well, just watch.

There is language, the intensity of which was all the more reason I almost posted this under Religion.
I did not watch the video, but know tears are a reaction to truth and how it pertains to self upon reflection

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
:rolleyes:

He loves Star Wars. Who cares? If this were my kid, I would say to him, "Boy, you sure do love Star Wars," and I would be smiling kindly at him. :chuckle:

But why do you shave your pits, son? :plain:

:)

musterion

:rolleyes:

He loves Star Wars. Who cares? If this were my kid, I would say to him, "Boy, you sure do love Star Wars," and I would be smiling kindly at him. :chuckle:

Since you already believe many damnable myths, I'm not surprised you would say that.

musterion

I think the guy has spent too much time in cyber world. They get to where they become a character in whatever they see on screen. It's called "entering in".

It looks like plain old psychosis...when one is no longer able to fully distinguish reality and truth from fantasy and lies. This guy has invested A LOT of his emotional self into something he knows isn't real (or does he know?)

THAT level of investment in something that does not exist just isn't normal, especially for a grown man.

I also have to doubt his claim that he travels around giving sound dating and relationship advice... unless he advises people who dress up in furry animal suits.

musterion

There's another modern psychosis called the parasocial relationship (being convinced you have a special relationship with celebrities who neither know nor care about you). That's very common, has been for decades. People who get violent defending singers or sports players have that illness.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was flipping through chanels a few weeks ago. A woman was doing stand up on Comedy Central. I don't know who she is. She was making fun of younger #millennials/snowflakes/hipster with his unkept beard, bad clothes, emasculated....and she said "I'm supposed to procreate with him?"

Truster

It's the same emotional feeling that people get from the idolatry of sport.

Idolatry must be emotional otherwise it would hold no attraction for the wicked.

People are equally happy when religion gives them emotional experiences.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Since you already believe many damnable myths, I'm not surprised you would say that.
I repeat, who cares? Why don't you spend your time and effort, and your own emotions, on something more important than someone who loves Star Wars "too much." WHO CARES?

But why shave pits? :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think the guy has spent too much time in cyber world. They get to where they become a character in whatever they see on screen. It's called "entering in".

my aspie nephew used to act the same way wrt his obsession with pro wrestling

i suspect this guy's wiring isn't all soldered in

Truster

Sport is not idolatry you imbecile.

Sport, entertainment, love of guns, love of flags, love of money are all present day idols. An idol is anything you serve apart for the Eternal Almighty. That which takes up most of your time is an idol. That which you long for is an idol. That which you can't live without is an idol.

Blind stupidity is a judgement...