Signs of the times

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Meaning the Church oughtn't condescend to anybody no matter how confused and disordered and demon possessed they might be.

We SHOULD treat them as the human beings they are and condemn their abominable behaviour as such, and not allow them to dehumanize themselves by mutilating their bodies, or burn in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful. (Romans 1:27)

fzappa13

I think cryptocurrency is the lure to get us to go digital with our monetary system and will later be commandeered. In the mean time the mechanics for I.D.ing us being put in place sound awfully familiar.

fzappa13

Now it makes sense.

After reading this article go to the website offered with the nations list and predicted population loss and it becomes apparent that it is the nations with a predominately Christian culture (plus Israel) that are being slated for depopulation and they are already being flooded with their replacements.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/heav...on-agenda-that-will-reach-completion-by-2025/

The war against those who worship the God of the Bible began in 2020.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The war against those who worship the God of the Bible began in 2020.
It began with Cain. But I get that you don't trust these people. I've learned to trust the process. Salute the rank, not the man.

Idolater

You're off by a generation.

It began with Lucifer tempting Eve, in the Garden.
When someone says "war" without qualification (iow not like Ephesians 6:12) we're permitted to think of flesh and blood warfare. Also even spiritual warfare can and often does manifest in the physical World as violence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When someone says "war" without qualification

The qualification was "against those who worship the God of the Bible."

Or do you believe that Adam and Eve did not worship Him?

Lucifer fell because He wanted to be like God. He thought that he could turn away God's creation against Him by tempting Eve. Doing so would lead to mankind's destruction. That counts as war "against those who worship the God of the Bible," does it not? He attacked what she believed was true, and caused her to stumble.

Idolater

The qualification was "against those who worship the God of the Bible."

Or do you believe that Adam and Eve did not worship Him?

Lucifer fell because He wanted to be like God. He thought that he could turn away God's creation against Him by tempting Eve. Doing so would lead to mankind's destruction. That counts as war "against those who worship the God of the Bible," does it not? He attacked what she believed was true, and caused her to stumble.
Satan whispered to Eve, whereas Cain killed Abel. I'm just saying the latter is the violence which resulted from the former. I don't necessarily think we're at odds.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Satan whispered to Eve,

No, he didn't. Don't lie, Idolater, ESPECIALLY about what scripture says.

whereas Cain killed Abel.

Indeed.

I'm just saying the latter is the violence which resulted from the former. I don't necessarily think we're at odds.

Satan tempting Eve (the moment he sinned) was a result of his pride, which had built up in the roughly two weeks between his creation and Genesis 3.

Again, the war began in the garden, the first strike being the temptation of man.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think cryptocurrency is the lure to get us to go digital with our monetary system and will later be commandeered.
Exactly right. Grocery store scanners popped up a few decades back. They are not the mark, they are just a way to deploy the system. Vaccine passports are just a dry run to iron out the kinks. When they have the system up and running, people will want to use it.

fzappa13

Exactly right. Grocery store scanners popped up a few decades back. They are not the mark, they are just a way to deploy the system. Vaccine passports are just a dry run to iron out the kinks. When they have the system up and running, people will want to use it.
I suspect you're right. I have long said that we tend to look at prophecy as some sort of switch that is suddenly flipped. We don't see it as something that happens gradually so as not to alert those who would avoid it if they saw it for what it was, namely, boiling the frog a degree at a time, as it were.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A story I've told a number of times about us young programmers talking together in the 90's; we could see the power of computers and wondered where it might lead (more honestly, how we could pull it off ourselves if we were in charge), if it could be the last piece of control required for a global government that would descend into evil with no possibility of a check or balance beyond God Himself.

And the answer is, yes, as we counted the measures we could take with the obvious trajectory of the power of computers to control the world. However, as fast as we thought this could be implemented, we didn't even fathom the new technologies that make it simpler, and thus faster, to carry out. One of these was the form of digital currency that is being proposed. We already had in the 90's electronic currency between the Fed and banks, and we thought this would be enough to control everyone's transactions. However, there is still a lot of room around the edges for black markets, even if an electronic certificate locked to a person were enforced. But with the digital currency proposed today, even the edges will not be large enough for a population of a size that matters to escape.

Is this the mark of the beast? As the tool it is, sure. Does it change our lives much? Not really. Just because we can see a little clearer than we used to, what was clear to God thousands of years ago, should only lead us to nod in agreement that God knows what He is talking about, and giving us further understanding why the rapture makes sense. Note that it isn't the mark of the beast yet since when that happens, it will be clear what is being asked of those that take it - who one must worship isn't a part of the digital money control yet. When will that happen? Who knows? I don't even think the Father is sure exactly when mankind will pull it off. But He'll be ready when it happens. It might be that technologically we get knocked back so far that it will take 100 years to recover. It might be that people just won't stand for it and it won't work for 500 years. It might be attempted in the next 10 years.

It is much more pleasing to God that we worship Him in spirit and truth, working within God's Word to manifest His love in everything we do in our daily lives. Worrying about how the time of the gentiles will be fulfilled isn't a big part of that when we no l longer have to waste our time speculating on what tools the beast will use.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A story I've told a number of times about us young programmers talking together in the 90's; we could see the power of computers and wondered where it might lead (more honestly, how we could pull it off ourselves if we were in charge), if it could be the last piece of control required for a global government that would descend into evil with no possibility of a check or balance beyond God Himself.

And the answer is, yes, as we counted the measures we could take with the obvious trajectory of the power of computers to control the world. However, as fast as we thought this could be implemented, we didn't even fathom the new technologies that make it simpler, and thus faster, to carry out. One of these was the form of digital currency that is being proposed. We already had in the 90's electronic currency between the Fed and banks, and we thought this would be enough to control everyone's transactions. However, there is still a lot of room around the edges for black markets, even if an electronic certificate locked to a person were enforced. But with the digital currency proposed today, even the edges will not be large enough for a population of a size that matters to escape.

Is this the mark of the beast? As the tool it is, sure. Does it change our lives much? Not really. Just because we can see a little clearer than we used to, what was clear to God thousands of years ago, should only lead us to nod in agreement that God knows what He is talking about, and giving us further understanding why the rapture makes sense. Note that it isn't the mark of the beast yet since when that happens, it will be clear what is being asked of those that take it - who one must worship isn't a part of the digital money control yet. When will that happen? Who knows? I don't even think the Father is sure exactly when mankind will pull it off. But He'll be ready when it happens. It might be that technologically we get knocked back so far that it will take 100 years to recover. It might be that people just won't stand for it and it won't work for 500 years. It might be attempted in the next 10 years.

It is much more pleasing to God that we worship Him in spirit and truth, working within God's Word to manifest His love in everything we do in our daily lives. Worrying about how the time of the gentiles will be fulfilled isn't a big part of that when we no l longer have to waste our time speculating on what tools the beast will use.

One thing I know for sure:

As a member of the Body of Christ, I ain't gonna be around to have to worry about the mark of the beast.

I'll be up in heaven.

Until then, living for the LORD.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To add to his post, I'll leave this right here. This video is specifically for those that think the "Paul people" are right about the church and will depart before the tribulation (rapture), but think otherwise we are wrong about 2 churches, 2 gospels, etc. etc.

Gary K

Banned
fzappa,

With these last two posts of yours it's becoming very clear that Jesus must come soon or there will be no liberty of conscience left. No civil liberty either. It's time to get right with God as Paul says we should set aside the sin that so easily besets us.

This has been very apparent to me from a moral point of view with transgenderism and all the corruption going on these days in all kinds of forms but those two articles brought the financial system into full view;

Revelation 13: 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.