Signs of the times

fzappa13

Back to the original intent of this thread ... when digesting Rev13 it occurred to me that, with the idea of being able to control buying and selling, cash would have to be done away with in that cash provides an autonomy that Rev13 would seem to preclude. It would seem that this part of setting up things for the appearance of the Anti Christ is well under way.

Derf

Back to the original intent of this thread ... when digesting Rev13 it occurred to me that, with the idea of being able to control buying and selling, cash would have to be done away with in that cash provides an autonomy that Rev13 would seem to preclude. It would seem that this part of setting up things for the appearance of the Anti Christ is well under way.

I'm not sure it wouldn't be possible in other ways. For instance, in Muslim cultures sometimes pressure is exerted on Muslim store owners not to buy from or sell to non-Muslims.

fzappa13

More and more folks who are not particularly religious are beginning to suspect that what we are experiencing now is biblical. Here's an interesting exchange between Tucker Carlson and Roseanne Barr in which they both seem to reluctantly acknowledge the theological elephant in the room. (rare brief language warning)

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
More and more folks who are not particularly religious are beginning to suspect that what we are experiencing now is biblical. Here's an interesting exchange between Tucker Carlson and Roseanne Barr in which they both seem to reluctantly acknowledge the theological elephant in the room. (rare brief language warning)

This was a very interesting interview. It's interesting that Glenn Beck said some time back that God was going to use Tucker in a big way because he has started reading the Bible which he has never done before and is finding the Bible a fascinating collection of truth.

fzappa13

This was a very interesting interview. It's interesting that Glenn Beck said some time back that God was going to use Tucker in a big way because he has started reading the Bible which he has never done before and is finding the Bible a fascinating collection of truth.
Tucker recently had a very interesting interview with Alex Jones during which he professes to be a Christian. All in all I was positively impressed with the interview but at the end of it they exchanged a Masonic handshake and I have to wonder why they did that for the camera.

fzappa13

As it concerns Alex and his Masonic affiliation I thought it best he be allowed to speak for himself on the matter.

fzappa13

Is the "great falling away" already underway?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is the "great falling away" already underway?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nope.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

fzappa13

lol the pope is not psychotic. Get a grip.
I think the term "psychotic" was somewhat hyperbolic. I was trying to find some offering that discussed the news of the Pope's embracing of transgenderism. Finding something that is strictly factual and without opinion on the subject is difficult.

Idolater

I think the term "psychotic" was somewhat hyperbolic. I was trying to find some offering that discussed the news of the Pope's embracing of transgenderism.
Unless you analyze what he's actually said and done regarding the matter I'm afraid all you'll find is discussion of the controversy surrounding what the pope's up to. For example calling it the "embracing of transgenderism" is partisan.

Finding something that is strictly factual and without opinion on the subject is difficult.
Yep.

fzappa13

Unless you analyze what he's actually said and done regarding the matter I'm afraid all you'll find is discussion of the controversy surrounding what the pope's up to. For example calling it the "embracing of transgenderism" is partisan.
What would you call what he has done as it regards his actions concerning transgenders?

fzappa13

He's emphasizing that they are of equal value to all the other humans.

See? Partisan.
I'm not sure what you mean by the term "equal value." I mean, I don't doubt that God has a concern for all that He has created but, personally, I wouldn't assume that He approves of all that any of us do simply because He created us. I seem to recall something about a judgement and that would seem to presuppose that there are activities approved and not approved and consequences for both. He created us man and then woman. I don't recall Him offering a different option after birth and I have some trouble believing that He would approve of the efforts of anyone seeking to subvert His choice in their gender. Am I missing something here?

Idolater

I'm not sure what you mean by the term "equal value."
Meaning the Church oughtn't condescend to anybody no matter how confused and disordered and demon possessed they might be.

I mean, I don't doubt that God has a concern for all that He has created but, personally, I wouldn't assume that He approves of all that any of us do simply because He created us.
Who's saying otherwise?

I seem to recall something about a judgement and that would seem to presuppose that there are activities approved and not approved and consequences for both. He created us man and then woman. I don't recall Him offering a different option after birth and I have some trouble believing that He would approve of the efforts of anyone seeking to subvert His choice in their gender. Am I missing something here?
I actually don't know exactly what you're talking about, so I'll perhaps haphazardly suppose that you're concerned about transgender people being allowed to have their baby baptized? Regardless of how demon possessed or demon influenced or demon tricked a baby's parent(s) is(/are), I don't think this sets aside the child's right to be baptized, nor should it.

But let me know if you're talking about something else.

fzappa13

Meaning the Church oughtn't condescend to anybody no matter how confused and disordered and demon possessed they might be.

Who's saying otherwise?

I actually don't know exactly what you're talking about, so I'll perhaps haphazardly suppose that you're concerned about transgender people being allowed to have their baby baptized? Regardless of how demon possessed or demon influenced or demon tricked a baby's parent(s) is(/are), I don't think this sets aside the child's right to be baptized, nor should it.

But let me know if you're talking about something else.
I would suggest that you carved out the words I offered that would be a natural response to your question in your post. Please review my post. The answer to your question lay therein. Said another way, do you really think that God approves of the actions of those that seek to change the gender He gave them?

Last edited: