Should Women Be Beaten?

staind.raindrop

This comment of mine earned a neg rep from the raindrip!
It sort of makes my point.

Idk what you're insinuating here, that Resurrected couldn't possibly be relevant, or that if you do take him seriously you aren't capable of thought, but either way this post is mean spirited and I disagree with the heart of it enough to disapprove with a neg rep. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings enough to make you publicly complain about it, but why don't you try telling GM how it feels, who neg reps for NO good reason at all, CONSTANTLY. Good luck. I believe Resurrected is valid. WHAT!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
we've had consensus here and there that there are actions that some men take that deserve a sound thrashing - the upskirts in massachusetts thread comes to mind, and just about any thread that veers into pedophilia or spousal abuse territory

what specific actions would justify corporal punishment of women by their husbands?

None.

Ephesians 5:25

King James Version (KJV)

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

staind.raindrop

I thought you *rarely* gave neg reps, Pusha? I am going to conclude you gave this to me for sharing my opinion? Or, due to a personal vendetta? Unless you care to address this publicly because your reasoning is valid, of course. If not, you've given a neg rep for NO good reason and you have no clue who you are if you still claim to *rarely* give neg reps.

Should Women Be Beaten? March 17th, 2014 04:28 PM Rusha how very special for you

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Idk what you're insinuating here, that Resurrected couldn't possibly be relevant, or that if you do take him seriously you aren't capable of thought, but either way this post is mean spirited and I disagree with the heart of it enough to disapprove with a neg rep. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings enough to make you publicly complain about it, but why don't you try telling GM how it feels, who neg reps for NO good reason at all, CONSTANTLY. Good luck. I believe Resurrected is valid. WHAT!

Again, she brings up her, 'hero' GM!! He must be, quite a guy!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought you *rarely* gave neg reps, Pusha? I am going to conclude you gave this to me for sharing my opinion? Or, due to a personal vendetta? Unless you care to address this publicly because your reasoning is valid, of course. If not, you've given a neg rep for NO good reason and you have no clue who you are if you still claim to *rarely* give neg reps.

Should Women Be Beaten? March 17th, 2014 04:28 PM Rusha how very special for you

Have a nice day, ma'am.

and get rid your bitterness.

Blessings.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I thought you *rarely* gave neg reps, Pusha Rusha?

Fixed it for you, and guess what? It is rare which means:

il_340x270.539926635_lqii.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned

What she mean is that she concentrate on whom she gives neg reps.

She has given me tons.

She hangs on to grudge or bitterness when it comes to her enemy. she has been stalking me to give me neg reps. If it is not neg reps, it is bitter comments.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You think you have to neg rep in order to prove me right?
Yes, would you rather be a known liar? You claimed i negged you when i didnt, so i made an honest woman out of you.

Your vicious, senseless public attack comments don't do that well enough? You made me honest? You are the lunatic. :down: :loser:

So says you. Why do you think that bothers me?