Should Victimhood Grant Immunity From Inspection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

If I speak in general, I use no names, but just use terms like "man and his wife", or "one and their spouse".
It just so happens that many of these generic questions will apply to Doser's life because it is in the context of what is being discussed (divorce, adultery, marriage) and how either of the spouses might have contributed to it by bad behavior.
A drawn out way to say, "If the shoe fits ....".

Poor guy. His wife shoved him first, what else could he do could he do but shove her back, even though he had forty pounds on her? She started it!

When we'd argue she'd often start the pushing and shoving. I had forty pounds on her at the time, so when I shoved back she usually got the worst of it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poor guy. His wife shoved him first, what else could he do could he do but shove her back, even though he had forty pounds on her? She started it!

Indeed. What else could he have done?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you aren't absolving the stripper, are you suggesting she get the same penalty as the rapist for the act she is supposedly an accessory to?

Why or why not?

Based on the *blame the victim standard* that would make sense.

bybee

People who don't know the history of this guy tend to believe that he tells the truth. The evidence would suggest that he is a pathological liar intent on making himself the center of attention at all times.

bybee

Oh, did PJ share something about his personal relationships or was he married and I missed it? :shocked:

No, speak for yourself. I won't accept responsibility for anything you did. I addressed the lies he told right here in front of God and everybody. And I did the same with the "others" who insisted on sticking up for the cry baby. I'd do the same today without any regrets. But, I sure don't have to engage in gossip to do any of that.

You attacked him relentlessly. It was most unseemly... I would say it was unchristian of you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my goodness!

have you silly little girls been gossipping about me all night? :noway:

:mock:

bybee

and the reason this is any of your concern is....??

This is an open forum. You have exposed yourself here. You feel very free to launch yourself into the personal lives of other posters on TOL so it ought not come as a surprise that what you have dished out gets returned?

ok doser

... I won't join in on imagining what might have occurred in the marriage of someone who posts here. It's wrong.

and tam will have to account for her idle and malicious words when she stands before the judgement throne

i look forward to seeing her brought low that day :thumb:

ok doser

We can leave his name out and speak generically.
But Doser didn't.
He said his wife left him and committed adultery

well, i spose that's the way a retard might remember it

here's what I really said:

My wife committed adultery and left me.

Do you think I should have continued to "cling to her"?

If so, can you provide scriptural support that a man should continue to cling to his wife if she commits adultery and leaves him?

tam-the-tard said:
and then asked if he should still cling to her.

and you still haven't answered that question

coward

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People who don't know the history of this guy tend to believe that he tells the truth. The evidence would suggest that he is a pathological liar intent on making himself the center of attention at all times.

Which is exactly why having that previous thread and his statement posted are such an issue ... he doesn't like having to defend his own words.

ok doser

It was you, as usual, that brings up Doser's (marital) past every chance you get. He asked you about sexual immorality, and you just had to add the part about his not clinging to his wife. It's you that can't let it go.

thank you for noticing :thumb:

and rusha lets slip what this is all about:
Indeed ... in the last couple of days, he created ANOTHER thread to specifically his personal life. At this point, that makes two threads.

Isn't he the one who keeps claiming "TOL is for dialogue" when it comes to TH's thread ... but it's not for dialogue on his own threads?

Hmmmm ....

and zoo, creepy weirdo stalker that he is, chimes in with something i shared, maybe nine years ago:

it's scary, zoo, how you've kept track of this for nine years to try to convince others that I beat my wife, revealing, of course, how inexperienced you are with relationships.

ever had a girlfriend, zoo?

ever kissed a girl?

ever lived with one?

ever argued with one you were living with?

and bybee also reveals her investment in this:
People who don't know the history of this guy...

as rusha referenced and bybee hinted at - what this is all about is my history of enmity with Town, and thus, my enmity with town's sycophants - rusha, anna, artie, bybee, zoo

tam, unfortunately, has allowed herself to be swayed by rusha, who is evil incarnate and who should be permabanned from this site

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame

The fact that people keep giving him his way by engaging him is a problem for this site.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should be ashamed for lying about me, for one.
Come on, PJ.
You should be ashamed for how you hounded folks, and you also edited so many of your posts to cover up or change what you had said.
And you called me one of the worst names a woman can be called in a PM you sent me.
So your innocent act is wearing thin.

I'll have to send you a skit for a video I wanted to make of you (like those jibb-jabb skits), but I didn't know how to make it.
Even though it was about you, I think you would laugh at it too!

bybee

my goodness!

have you silly little girls been gossipping about me all night? :noway:

:mock:

There is a thing call "Horrid fascination". When one encounters something too outside the norm one is momentarily engaged in observation to see if it is catching....

Granite

Hall of Fame
There is a thing call "Horrid fascination". When one encounters something too outside the norm one is momentarily engaged in observation to see if it is catching....

There's also something called "masochism" and "being a glutton for punishment.":yawn:

ok doser

"something too outside the norm" - you're referring to the creepy stalkerish behavior of rusha, bybee, zoo, artie, and tam?

Status
Not open for further replies.