Should Victimhood Grant Immunity From Inspection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
True! And also feeling impelled to make judgmental comments about other posters:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

If you guys ignored him and stopped enabling him TOL would be a better place. Takes two to tango. If you want rid of him, ignore him. Otherwise shut up and stop complaining, because anyone who engages him is part of the problem.

Have fun with this thread.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After you changed the subject from sexual immorality to failure to cling to one's wife. You jab caused him to ask the question.
No.
He did not have to ask specifically about him and wife.
He could have answered generically like the question was asked.
He is the one that chose to make it specifically about he and his wife.
And once again, as he has done several times over the years, he chose to tell of his own personal experience of his wife committing adultery.
He has not had any qualms at all of trashing his wife on an open internet site.
So if you would like to caution someone on the evils of posting someone's personal family business, you could start with Doser choosing to splatter his wife's adultery all over this site on multiple occasions.

bybee

No.
He did not have to ask specifically about him and wife.
He could have answered generically like the question was asked.
He is the one that chose to make it specifically about he and his wife.
And once again, as he has done several times over the years, he chose to tell of his own personal experience of his wife committing adultery.
He has not had any qualms at all of trashing his wife on an open internet site.
So if you would like to caution someone on the evils of posting someone's personal family business, you could start with Doser choosing to splatter his wife's adultery all over this site on multiple occasions.
I believe he is fabricating these disgusting exposes about his wife as some internal taking of revenge. A decent person would not do such a thing.

bybee

If you guys ignored him and stopped enabling him TOL would be a better place. Takes two to tango. If you want rid of him, ignore him. Otherwise shut up and stop complaining, because anyone who engages him is part of the problem.

Have fun with this thread.

Don't tell me what to do you arrogant pup!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well, i spose that's the way a retard might remember it

here's what I really said:

and you still haven't answered that question

coward
Here was my quote that you linked in your OP:
Sure, I think that anyone that is sexually immoral is wrong.

I also think that a man who does not cling to his wife is wrong.

I noticed you changed it up a bit in your UNLINKED (how convenient) quote you just quoted.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Come on, PJ.
You should be ashamed for how you hounded folks, and you also edited so many of your posts to cover up or change what you had said.
And you called me one of the worst names a woman can be called in a PM you sent me.
So your innocent act is wearing thin.

I'll have to send you a skit for a video I wanted to make of you (like those jibb-jabb skits), but I didn't know how to make it.
Even though it was about you, I think you would laugh at it too!

What was the worst name I called you and why didn't you report it if it was that bad. You act like the resident Mama and you admit to attacking folks and planning it behind the scenes. Disgusting. I had you pegged my first month here, an instigator. I changed posts AFTER it became clear that you would try using them against me. The fact is, everything I originally posted was saved in quotes that I can't change. :loser:

I never play the innocent act. You have issues

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What was the worst name I called you and why didn't you report it if it was that bad. You act like the resident Mama and you admit to attacking folks and planning it behind the scenes. Disgusting. I had you pegged my first month here, an instigator. I changed posts AFTER it became clear that you would try using them against me. The fact is, everything I originally posted was saved in quotes that I can't change. LOSER :loser:

I never play the innocent act. You have issues
Thanks for your overreactioned opinion, that changes from time to time.
I like ya.
I don't like ya.
I like ya.
I don't like ya.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for your overreactioned opinion, that changes from time to time.
I like ya.
I don't like ya.
I like ya.
I don't like ya.

I defend myself, I never said I didn't like you. Heck I like GD too, I don't hold grudges and bitterness, you brought it up. More than once you have alluded to a name I called you, in a PM you say ?

I don't remember, and it certainly wasn't a curse word so what was it, so I don't do it again. You are an instigator and a manipulator like many folks are. That doesn't mean I don't like you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
tam - do you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior?

eta

not where I want to take this thread

gonna do a start-over

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i have a solution! :idea:

permabans for rusha, bybee, artie, anna and zoo

granite too! :banana:

checklist-cartoon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.