Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:
And those people who may get AIDS will die anyway under your plan of swift execution. Sounds like a bit of a double standard to me.

NO. They will decide not to choose the homo lifestyle. There will be VERY FEW executions under God's plan.

And it's not just AIDS killing the homos. They murder each other, commit suicide, have drug and alcohol addictions and STD's at a dramatically higher rate than normal people. That is why God wants peolple to avoid it because it leads to death.

JCAtheist

I voted no, as I do not like such openly man made blanket type laws that call for death. I happen to believe that when it comes to such a judgement, each case should be looked at individually. It's just a shame that todays society and system does not allow for such.

More to the point, the question does not address the homosexual who may indeed be trying to come to Christ by not practicing or giving in to their passions.. in this instance they could still be called homosexual, but should be given their chance to come to Christ if they seem sincere about such a thing. IN that case, I don't think it is mans place to judge.. and a calling for 'death' can only be made by those/that which knows such a persons heart.. like Christ/God perhaps.

IN Love and Peace

JCA

`Love.

No Worries said:
Apparently the homosexuals are gonna be quite busy helping their country's penal system by reforming all those imprisoned rapists. Its the adultery that could be the fall of the plan...you slept with my wife, 'eye for an eye', I sleep with.....

There's a place for everything. :Shimei:

Lol, I was just kidding about that part. However, I am a firm believer in "Let the punishment fit the crime."

WHOEVER AGREES WITH THE DEATH PENALTY FOR HOMOS ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS!

First, define EXACTLY what you mean by homosexual. (Do they have to be active?, etc, etc) Second, use regular logic to explain why they should be put to death. Simple and quickity quick. :)

Just Tom

`Love. said:
There's a place for everything. :Shimei:

Lol, I was just kidding about that part. However, I am a firm believer in "Let the punishment fit the crime."

WHOEVER AGREES WITH THE DEATH PENALTY FOR HOMOS ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS!

First, define EXACTLY what you mean by homosexual. (Do they have to be active?, etc, etc) Second, use regular logic to explain why they should be put to death. Simple and quickity quick. :)

First, define EXACTLY what you mean by homosexual.

A person who has sexual relations, including open mouth kissing, of someone of the same sex.

They should be put to death so that we will not have the social ramifications of the destructive hedonistic life style which they promote.

Second it is unnatural and we need to help those resisting it to choose rightly. So by making it a capital crime homos will not be able convince the "questioning" that they are really a homo. Homos have decided to place the psychological burden to change off of themselves and onto society. That is what coming out of the closet is all about. Once a person has become so trapped by their sin that they decide to demand social recognition for it. It is time for them to go..

Bub bye...

Agape4Robin

Just Tom said:
First, define EXACTLY what you mean by homosexual.

A person who has sexual relations, including open mouth kissing, of someone of the same sex.

They should be put to death so that we will not have the social ramifications of the destructive hedonistic life style which they promote.

Second it is unnatural and we need to help those resisting it to choose rightly. So by making it a capital crime homos will not be able convince the "questioning" that they are really a homo. Homos have decided to place the psychological burden to change off of themselves and onto society. That is what coming out of the closet is all about. Once a person has become so trapped by their sin that they decide to demand social recognition for it. It is time for them to go..

Bub bye...
:think: Death Penalty seems a bit harsh for a first time infraction. I say use the three strikes rule and then on the third strike, death. We should at least give them a chance to repent. It's no less than what Jesus did.

Just Tom

Agape4Robin said:
:think: Death Penalty seems a bit harsh for a first time infraction. I say use the three strikes rule and then on the third strike, death. We should at least give them a chance to repent. It's no less than what Jesus did.

In fact that is not what Jesus did..

He said that if the miracles that were done here (in Israel) were done in sodom they would have repented..But God didn't give the sodomites a chance to repent did he?

There are no second chances.

It is the sexual act that solidifies the psychological inversion. Thus it must be prevented which is why God in his wisdom said Death and their blood be on their own hands..

stevemacuk

Well Folks,... perhaps we need another point of reference towards the aspect of Capital Punishment as inflicted by MAN upon MAN,... so called in the "name of God".

Capital Punishment.
760. Will capital punishment disappear some day from human legislation?

"Capital punishment will, most assuredly, disappear in course of time; and its suppression will mark a progress on the part of the human race. When men become more enlightened, the penalty of death will be completely abolished throughout the earth; men will no longer require to be judged by men. I speak of a time which is still a long way ahead of you."
The social progress already made leaves much still to be desired, but it would be unjust towards modern society not to recognise a certain amount of progress in the restrictions which, among the most advanced nations, have been successively applied to capital punishment, and to the crimes for which it is inflicted. If we compare the safeguards with which the law, among those nations, surrounds the accused, and the humanity with which he is treated even when found guilty, with the methods of criminal procedure that obtained at a period not very remote from the present, we cannot fail to perceive that the human race is really moving forwards on a path of progress.

761. The law of Preservation gives man the right to preserve his own life; does he not make use of that same right when he cuts off a dangerous member from the social body?

"There are other means of preserving yourselves from a dangerous individual than killing him; and besides, you ought to open the door of repentance for the criminal, and not to close it against him."

762. If the penalty of death may be banished from civilised society, 'was it not a necessity in times of less advancement?

"Necessity is not the right word. Man always thinks that a thing is necessary when he cannot manage to find anything better, In proportion as he becomes enlightened, he understands more clearly what is just or unjust, and repudiates the excesses committed, in times of ignorance, in the name of justice."

763. Is the restriction of the number of the cases in which capital punishment is inflicted an indication of progress in civilisation?

"Can you doubt its being so? Does not your mind revolt on reading the recital of the human butcheries that were formerly perpetrated in the name of justice, and often in honour of the divinity; of the tortures inflicted on the condemned, and even on the accused, in order to wring from him, through the excess of his sufferings, the confession of a crime which. very often, he had not committed ? Well, if you had lived in those times, you would have thought all this very natural; and, had you been a judge, you would probably have done the same yourself. It is thus that what seemed to be right at one period seems barbarous at another. The divine laws alone are eternal; human laws change as progress advances; and they will change again and again, until they have been brought into harmony with the laws of God."

764. Jesus said, "He that take the sword shall perish by the sword." Are not these words the consecration of the principle of retaliation? and is not the penalty of death, inflicted on a murderer, an application of this principle?

“Take care! You have mistaken the meaning of these words, as of many others. The only righteous retaliation is the justice of God; because it is applied by Him. You are all, at every moment, undergoing this retaliation, for you are punished in that wherein you have sinned, in this life or in another one. He who has caused his fellow-men to suffer will be placed in a situation in which he himself will suffer what he caused them to endure. This is the true meaning of the words of Jesus; for has He not also said to you, 'Forgive your enemies,' and has He not taught you to pray that God may forgive you your trespasses as you forgive those who have trespassed against you, that is to say, exactly in proportion as you have forgiven? Try to take in the full meaning of those words."

765. What is to be thought of the infliction of the penalty of death in the name of God?

"It is a usurpation of God's place in the administration of justice. Those who act thus show how far they are from comprehending God, and how much they still have to expiate. Capital punishment is a crime when applied in the name of God, and those who inflict it will have to answer for it as for so many murders."

Peace & Understanding

Steve Mac
PS: As there is NOT ONE of us whom is PERFECT,... then it is certain that each of us is burdned more or less with some form of dysfunction to some degree. It is our Godly duty to assist each other in overcomming these challanges,... and this is by education and re-habilitation,... NOT extermination.

Just Tom

stevemacuk said:
Well Folks,... perhaps we need another point of reference towards the aspect of Capital Punishment as inflicted by MAN upon MAN,... so called in the "name of God".

Capital Punishment.
760. Will capital punishment disappear some day from human legislation?

"Capital punishment will, most assuredly, disappear in course of time; and its suppression will mark a progress on the part of the human race. When men become more enlightened, the penalty of death will be completely abolished throughout the earth; men will no longer require to be judged by men. I speak of a time which is still a long way ahead of you."
The social progress already made leaves much still to be desired, but it would be unjust towards modern society not to recognise a certain amount of progress in the restrictions which, among the most advanced nations, have been successively applied to capital punishment, and to the crimes for which it is inflicted. If we compare the safeguards with which the law, among those nations, surrounds the accused, and the humanity with which he is treated even when found guilty, with the methods of criminal procedure that obtained at a period not very remote from the present, we cannot fail to perceive that the human race is really moving forwards on a path of progress.

761. The law of Preservation gives man the right to preserve his own life; does he not make use of that same right when he cuts off a dangerous member from the social body?

"There are other means of preserving yourselves from a dangerous individual than killing him; and besides, you ought to open the door of repentance for the criminal, and not to close it against him."

762. If the penalty of death may be banished from civilised society, 'was it not a necessity in times of less advancement?

"Necessity is not the right word. Man always thinks that a thing is necessary when he cannot manage to find anything better, In proportion as he becomes enlightened, he understands more clearly what is just or unjust, and repudiates the excesses committed, in times of ignorance, in the name of justice."

763. Is the restriction of the number of the cases in which capital punishment is inflicted an indication of progress in civilisation?

"Can you doubt its being so? Does not your mind revolt on reading the recital of the human butcheries that were formerly perpetrated in the name of justice, and often in honour of the divinity; of the tortures inflicted on the condemned, and even on the accused, in order to wring from him, through the excess of his sufferings, the confession of a crime which. very often, he had not committed ? Well, if you had lived in those times, you would have thought all this very natural; and, had you been a judge, you would probably have done the same yourself. It is thus that what seemed to be right at one period seems barbarous at another. The divine laws alone are eternal; human laws change as progress advances; and they will change again and again, until they have been brought into harmony with the laws of God."

764. Jesus said, "He that take the sword shall perish by the sword." Are not these words the consecration of the principle of retaliation? and is not the penalty of death, inflicted on a murderer, an application of this principle?

“Take care! You have mistaken the meaning of these words, as of many others. The only righteous retaliation is the justice of God; because it is applied by Him. You are all, at every moment, undergoing this retaliation, for you are punished in that wherein you have sinned, in this life or in another one. He who has caused his fellow-men to suffer will be placed in a situation in which he himself will suffer what he caused them to endure. This is the true meaning of the words of Jesus; for has He not also said to you, 'Forgive your enemies,' and has He not taught you to pray that God may forgive you your trespasses as you forgive those who have trespassed against you, that is to say, exactly in proportion as you have forgiven? Try to take in the full meaning of those words."

765. What is to be thought of the infliction of the penalty of death in the name of God?

"It is a usurpation of God's place in the administration of justice. Those who act thus show how far they are from comprehending God, and how much they still have to expiate. Capital punishment is a crime when applied in the name of God, and those who inflict it will have to answer for it as for so many murders."

Peace & Understanding

Steve Mac
PS: As there is NOT ONE of us whom is PERFECT,... then it is certain that each of us is burdned more or less with some form of dysfunction to some degree. It is our Godly duty to assist each other in overcomming these challanges,... and this is by education and re-habilitation,... NOT extermination.

There is a progress alright but it is not towards enlightenment. It is towards a violent unsafe society in which people are afraid to leave their houses at night since the criminals have no fear..

You are a FOOL steve Mac!!! If your ideas where correct then the prisons would be full of repentant individuals since we have left the door open for repentance. No you left the door open for them to kill again. But we don't see them repenting in masse so we see that your idea is false.. Now go look a an islamic country and see the swift execution of criminals. While I don't agree with everything they consider criminal you can walk down the street at night and not fear for your life. You can't do that in a major US city..Look at singapore since they have a swift and sure death penalty for certain crimes they have almost none of those crimes thus lives are saved. If someone was killed unjustly will not the God of justice know this and not hold it to his account..

Repent and ask God to forgive you for your foolishness...

stevemacuk

Just Tom said:
There is a progress alright but it is not towards enlightenment. It is towards a violent unsafe society in which people are afraid to leave their houses at night since the criminals have no fear..

You are a FOOL steve Mac!!! If your ideas where correct then the prisons would be full of repentant individuals since we have left the door open for repentance. No you left the door open for them to kill again. But we don't see them repenting in masse so we see that your idea is false.. Now go look a an islamic country and see the swift execution of criminals. While I don't agree with everything they consider criminal you can walk down the street at night and not fear for your life. You can't do that in a major US city..Look at singapore since they have a swift and sure death penalty for certain crimes they have almost none of those crimes thus lives are saved. If someone was killed unjustly will not the God of justice know this and not hold it to his account..

Repent and ask God to forgive you for your foolishness...

My friend, you seem to confuse the concepts of forgivness, compassion and re-habilitation,.... which are virtues, versus the (generally selfish) acts of the ignorant.

Regardless, if one cuts off the hand of the thief for theiving,... one can only do this twice,... and at each juncture severly limits the 'perpetrator' of the original crime to become 'self-sufficient'. And such acts of violence merely perpetuate the disparity between the 'haves & have-nots' whist fuelling the fires of vengence and revenge.

One cannot turn vices into virtues by violence,... Jesus preached and taught this,... and He came to dispel this aspect of the Law of Moses,... and replace it with one of Charity & Humility, love of and towards ones brother.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I am certain it is you who will eventually change your stance when you take your head out of the sand and the barbaric past you are still wishing to retain in our current world view.

In closing, had you read the text I posted properly,... you would have realised they were NOT my words, but those of another, better equipped to indicate the correct methods to induce your erring brothers towards repentance - regardless of the duration taken.

You need to have more patience and faith in in mirroiring the good works exemplified by Jesus.

I wish you a speedy advancement.

Peace & Understanding

Steve Mac

Just Tom

Regardless, if one cuts off the hand of the thief for theiving,... one can only do this twice,... and at each juncture severly limits the 'perpetrator' of the original crime to become 'self-sufficient'. And such acts of violence merely perpetuate the disparity between the 'haves & have-nots' whist fuelling the fires of vengence and revenge.

This is typical liberal gobbledegook..

It is a deterant.. You know that love and humility that Jesus talked about. The lake of fire and Hell, Yeah it was Jesus who used that terminology first, not the old testemant that is what the death penalty is for.

The haves and the have-nots... Sounds like class envey ...Thou shalt not COVET..

I am sure you will change your mind, but it probably won't be until you stand with your head bowed in shame before Jesus and he asks. WHY? were you against the death penalty? I suffered the death penalty to show that sin leads to death. Why do you mock what I did.?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
stevemacuk said:
The Bible does not prescribe the cutting off of someone's hand if they are caught steeling and it expressly forbids vengeance.

One cannot turn vices into virtues by violence,... Jesus preached and taught this,... and He came to dispel this aspect of the Law of Moses,... and replace it with one of Charity & Humility, love of and towards ones brother.
This is a lie. First of all the Law of Moses does not teach that one can turn vices into virtues by violence. Secondly Jesus did not come to abolish the Mosaic Law. In fact, He kept it perfectly and taught others to follow His example.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I am certain it is you who will eventually change your stance when you take your head out of the sand and the barbaric past you are still wishing to retain in our current world view.
God never was and never will be barbaric. Perhaps you didn't you realize that you were insulting God when you said this idiotic statement.

In closing, had you read the text I posted properly,... you would have realized they were NOT my words, but those of another, better equipped to indicate the correct methods to induce your erring brothers towards repentance - regardless of the duration taken.
It was obvious that whoever wrote it was smarter than you but that wouldn't be difficult to manage and it is altogether irrelevant. God is the same person He has always been and justice has nothing to do with personal opinion regardless of how smart you are (or aren't).

You need to have more patience and faith in in mirroiring the good works exemplified by Jesus.
Jesus is the one who told Moses to write that homos should be executed you dolt! :duh:
How do you expect to convince me that you follow Jesus when not three sentences ago you called Him a barbarian?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Morpheus

Clete said:
Jesus is the one who told Moses to write that homos should be executed you dolt! :duh:
It was the same Jesus that knelt down to write in the dirt while telling the woman's accusers, "Whoever of you is without sin cast the first stone." So are you the sinless one? He was, and he didn't, even though the law of Moses required her death as the penalty for her sin. So what was his point?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Morpheus said:
It was the same Jesus that knelt down to write in the dirt while telling the woman's accusers, "Whoever of you is without sin cast the first stone." So are you the sinless one? He was, and he didn't, even though the law of Moses required her death as the penalty for her sin. So what was his point?
I just responded to this exact argument less than a week ago! How many nicer than God ding bats are going to present this ridiculous argument?

Based on your reasoning you would have to say that Jesus rescinded the entire Mosaic Law and that therefore murder should not be against the law nor should adultery or stealing or anything else!

:sozo: WAKE UP!!!

Jesus was not doing any such thing. Jesus was simply out-smarting the Jews who couldn't have cared less about justice but were actually trying to create a conflict between Jesus and the Roman authorities which did not allow the execution of criminals without their consent. Had that woman been executed, whether by Jesus' command or simple consent (or perhaps even without His consent) the Jews would have run immediately to the Roman authorities and gotten Jesus into trouble before He was ready to be in trouble. Jesus had a very specific time table in mind and was smart enough to know what to say and how to say it in order to make sure that time table remained on schedule. The context of the passage makes it perfectly clear that this is what was going on and nothing more. In fact, Jesus remained within the law perfectly in that the Mosaic Law required the testimony of two or three witnesses to condemn someone to death. All witnesses had been silenced and had left and so there were no legal grounds upon which to convict her.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Jesus is the one who told Moses to write that homos should be executed you dolt!
I'm new here, and didn't get in on this topic in the beginning. Where is this scripture at? I want to read it without having to go through all of these posts.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
I'm new here, and didn't get in on this topic in the beginning. Where is this scripture at? I want to read it without having to go through all of these posts.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.​

Welcome to TOL!

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.​

Welcome to TOL!
Oh good grief, of course I have read that :doh: Thank you Clete for the welcome and the verse. I voted "no" on the poll even though I believe that homosexuality is a disgusting sin. This is my thinking on this topic. Jesus fullfilled the Mosaic law within Himself....thus repentance through His shed blood. I believe that there is repentance even for the homosexual now, unlike kill those who comitted the abomination under the Mosaic law. Example, we now through Jesus, no longer take the offenders outside the city to stone people to death. It's called grace...or as I like to look at it, a "grace period" to choose life or death. This is for anyone, rapist, murderer, child molester homosexuals...US. We have all fallen short of the glory of God...Rom 3:22 -24 ~ Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
If we as so called loving Christians, want these poor sick reprobate minded homosexuals put away or exterminated because they are sick in the head, how much more sick are we to want them exterminated? I'm just talking about homo's here, not rapists, murderers or child molesters. They can find "grace" through repentance in prison. I look at these other 3 sins in a different light, as they kill or hurt other people. Homosexuality is just a disgusting unnatural thought for we heterosexuals, and I believe that is a lot of the problem with those who voted yes instead of this Leviticus scripture....that was fulfilled in Jesus. His sentence is...1st Cor 6:9-11 ~ Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE- homo's, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
We may abhor their lifestyle, but we do not have to participate or be around it. We have that choice.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
Oh good grief, of course I have read that :doh: Thank you Clete for the welcome and the verse.
You're welcome.

Brace yourself; I'm fixing to tell you the truth, okay? (Some people seem unable to handle it for some reason.)

I voted "no" on the poll even though I believe that homosexuality is a disgusting sin.
First things first. Your belief has nothing to do with it. Not that saying it in this way is necessarily wrong, I believe it to be a disgusting sin too, but I just wanted to make perfectly clear that it isn't a disgusting sin because we believe it to be. Our personal opinions are worth precisely nothing when discussing what is and is not the truth. Homosexuality either is a disgusting sin or it is not, our believe one way or the other is irrelevant.

This is my thinking on this topic. Jesus fulfilled the Mosaic law within Himself....thus repentance through His shed blood. I believe that there is repentance even for the homosexual now, unlike kill those who committed the abomination under the Mosaic law.
People could repent under the Mosaic Law and in fact had a strong motivation for doing so because repent or not, they were fixing to meet their maker. There is nothing Biblical to suggest that this should not still be the case. In fact, quite the contrary! Read THIS!

Example, we now through Jesus, no longer take the offenders outside the city to stone people to death.
Through Jesus? What? Can you establish this Biblically?

It's called grace...or as I like to look at it, a "grace period" to choose life or death. This is for anyone, rapist, murderer, child molester homosexuals...US. We have all fallen short of the glory of God...Rom 3:22 -24 ~ Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
This is a common error made by many well meaning Christians. We are not discussing salvation but criminal justice. Saving grace is available to the homo as much as it is to anyone who repents and believes. But that has precisely nothing to do with what the laws of the land should be. If a homo professes Christ just before his death then we say "Great!" and then lop his head off and send Him to his savior.

If we as so called loving Christians, want these poor sick reprobate minded homosexuals put away or exterminated because they are sick in the head, how much more sick are we to want them exterminated?
This is another error commonly made by well meaning but ignorant Christians. We are not talking about extermination, we are not talking about vengeance, we are talking about doing justice according to that which God said is just. There are reasons why God said to execute certain criminals and exploring those reasons is interesting and worthwhile but for now suffice it to say that God is smarter than you and I put together and since He does not change we can know that He feels exactly the same today about such criminals as He always has.

I'm just talking about homo's here, not rapists, murderers or child molesters. They can find "grace" through repentance in prison.
Sounds great except that it is entirely unbiblical. As Christians we should restrict our opinions on such matters to that which is Biblical. In other words, we should think God's thoughts after Him.

I look at these other 3 sins in a different light, as they kill or hurt other people.
Homosexuality is one of the most deadly sins that exist. This is why God commanded the death penalty for the crime.

Homosexuality is just a disgusting unnatural thought for we heterosexuals, and I believe that is a lot of the problem with those who voted yes instead of this Leviticus scripture....that was fulfilled in Jesus.
If the Scripture commanding the execution of homos was "fulfilled in Jesus" then so was the one against murders and rapists. Your logic is inconsistent and therefore false. If we should execute murderers, we should also execute homos, for the same reason - because God said so.

His sentence is...1st Cor 6:9-11 ~ Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE- homo's, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
We may abhor their lifestyle, but we do not have to participate or be around it. We have that choice.
Well, once again, we are not talking about salvation here but rather criminal justice. No one has suggested that God's grace is unavailable to the homo or the murderer or the adulterer or the rapist. It absolutely is available and as long as they call upon the name of the Lord before they die they shall be saved just like anyone else. But the point is that just because someone is saved doesn't mean that they should be allowed to get away with murder or any other crime (capital or otherwise).

So, to sum up, I would exhort you to begin thinking Biblically and stop trying to go with what feels right. Our duty is not to what is right in our own hearts but to what is actually right as it is revealed to us in God's infallible word.

And in case you overlooked it, be sure to read that article I linked to above. It will give you the Biblical basis for a continued death penalty.

Resting in Him,
Clete