Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
How so? Remember that this story could very well just be a Levitical propaganda piece justifying hatred of a couple rival races.

No Worries

Clete said:
Fomos (female homos) should also be executed (Romans 1).

Wow, you just keep getting better and better. 'Fomos' (absolutely brilliant- can't you just say lesbian) don't spread HIV do they. So this is a biblical stance. A non-christian woman is to be killed because she's a lesbian who is does not follow the christian faith.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No Worries said:
Wow, you just keep getting better and better. 'Fomos' (absolutely brilliant- can't you just say lesbian) don't spread HIV do they. So this is a biblical stance. A non-christian woman is to be killed because she's a lesbian who is does not follow the christian faith.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.
Yes and non-christian murderers should be executed in spite of the fact that they don't follow the faith either.

And it has nothing to do with the spead of AIDS (although that would be dramatically effected if the Biblical laws were in effect).

And yes it is a Biblical stance if you don't like it then that only means you don't like God. It's pretty much that simple.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Granite said:
I'd venture to say Clete is the biggest nut currently on TOL.
Thanks! Coming from the likes of you, I can't think of a bigger compliment than that! :thumb:

On Fire

Granite said:
How so? Remember that this story could very well just be a Levitical propaganda piece justifying hatred of a couple rival races.
I don't understand why you even ask. Besides, I've posted this before....

Lot suffered:
A family awash in an immoral culture
The abandonment and perversion of two young daughters
The loss of two sons in law
The death of his wife

No Worries

Clete,

So ideally you want America to be a theocracy then and for non-believers to leave or to conform to biblical law.

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
Clete,
Your post was right on and yet her hard heart would not let her hear.
It's hard hearted that I don't believe that we should have our government string homo's up by their "nads" and exterminate them? What you said doesn't even make half way logical sense. According to some on this thread, I would seem like a homo bleeding heart. This thread, and some of it's participants reminds me of a western movie where the lynch mob is waiting outside the jail with rope in hand to string up the prisoner.
If a law was inacted in this nation for homosexuality to be crime, I can see bands of bounty hunters with deer rifles, in camoflage jackets, off road vehicles, and hunting down these sick'os to do their own exterminations. The hatred would be no different then in the south during the civil rights movement, where vigilanties strapped young black men to bumpers of cars and dragged them down the road. It's not justice that is really in mens hearts. The bible even states that mens hearts are evil continually...Gen 6:5 ~ And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Man hasn't changed since creation, that's why God had to destroy them. Guess what? He's going to do it again, but by fire this time. The homosexual will get their reward in the end..no pun intended here :chuckle:

Nana, WHO IS UNDER GRACE? please answer this question biblically not with an I BELIEVE...
The bible states, by grace ye are saved through faith, and not of yourselves:it is the gift of God...Eph 2:8. Those who accept Christ are saved through grace, not those who haven't, but it's available if they do. Homosexuals are bound to hell, just as we were before we were saved. Hell is hell, and lost is lost. One way for the homosexual and the heterosexual...Jesus!!!

No Worries

My jaw is literally on the floore. 35% of you think homosexuality should be punishable by death!?!

I assume the US constitution would have to undergo radical changes to ban homosexual behaviour. Am I right, I really want to know? Its just if the population feels the same and the way voting works in America 35% may just be enough.

:shocked:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No Worries said:
My jaw is literally on the floore. 35% of you think homosexuality should be punishable by death!?!

I assume the US constitution would have to undergo radical changes to ban homosexual behaviour. Am I right, I really want to know? Its just if the population feels the same and the way voting works in America 35% may just be enough.

:shocked:
You're an idiot who knows nothing about even the history of his own country!

Homo's where executed in this country for more than half of its existence. No change to the constitution is remotely necessary.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No Worries said:
Clete,

So ideally you want America to be a theocracy then and for non-believers to leave or to conform to biblical law.
I advocate a constitutional monarchy not a theocracy. And yes, all the people within a country should be made to obey the laws of that country.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
It's hard hearted that I don't believe that we should have our government string homo's up by their "nads" and exterminate them? What you said doesn't even make half way logical sense. According to some on this thread, I would seem like a homo bleeding heart. This thread, and some of it's participants reminds me of a western movie where the lynch mob is waiting outside the jail with rope in hand to string up the prisoner.
If a law was inacted in this nation for homosexuality to be crime, I can see bands of bounty hunters with deer rifles, in camoflage jackets, off road vehicles, and hunting down these sick'os to do their own exterminations. The hatred would be no different then in the south during the civil rights movement, where vigilanties strapped young black men to bumpers of cars and dragged them down the road. It's not justice that is really in mens hearts. The bible even states that mens hearts are evil continually...Gen 6:5 ~ And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Man hasn't changed since creation, that's why God had to destroy them. Guess what? He's going to do it again, but by fire this time. The homosexual will get their reward in the end..no pun intended here :chuckle:
Under Biblical law all such vigilantees would be tried and executed for murder. The abuse of a good law does not make the law bad but only the people who abuse it.

The bible states, by grace ye are saved through faith, and not of yourselves:it is the gift of God...Eph 2:8. Those who accept Christ are saved through grace, not those who haven't, but it's available if they do. Homosexuals are bound to hell, just as we were before we were saved. Hell is hell, and lost is lost. One way for the homosexual and the heterosexual...Jesus!!!
No one has denied this. It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
You're an idiot who knows nothing about even the history of his own country.
Proverbs 16:18 ~ Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Matt 5:22 ~ But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, RACA, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

fool:
n.

Archaic. A mentally deficient person; an idiot.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
I was responding to Just Tom's post.
I know but it isn't the first time you've brought up salvation by grace as though it had something to do with how we should punish homos for being perverted criminals.

RobE

Don't confuse personal justice with public safety.

Don't confuse personal justice with public safety.

Big Mouth Nana said:
Guess what? He's going to do it again, but by fire this time. The homosexual will get their reward in the end..no pun intended here :chuckle:

Homosexuality is still illegal in some states and I haven't yet seen anyone hunting them down. They aren't even prosecuted.

Consider what would happen if we as a society took your position on all crimes: Theft, rape, murder, child molestation, etc.....

God will get 'em in the end'.....no pun intended.

What kind of society would we have? Homosexuals, who spend most of their leisure time attempting to spread their lifestyle, endanger the public at large by increasing the number of people going to eternal damnation by their efforts.

Rob

No Worries

Clete said:
I advocate a constitutional monarchy not a theocracy. And yes, all the people within a country should be made to obey the laws of that country.

But you're American, which monarchy? What I mean is which family? Who would be king?

And what form would the constitution take? Bicameral, republic? Would the constitution itself be biblically based?

I am genuinely intrigued.

No Worries

RobE said:
What kind of society would we have? Homosexuals, who spend most of their leisure time attempting to spread their lifestyle, endanger the public at large by increasing the number of people going to eternal damnation by their efforts.

Endangering the public? How does a gay man endanger the public? How does a gay man encourage their lifestyle to be spread? Do you think they go on recruitment drives at the shopping mall or leave hypodermic's filled with HIV+ blood on children's swings.