Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Evee

Vera Carp said:
You do remember what happened to the boys who mocked Elijah (2 Kings 2:23-24).

Of course not. You're a liberal, and liberals don't believe the Bible; therefore, you don't believe in God.

Well, God sent a bear to kill the children for mocking His prophet.

You might want to be very, very careful what you do for the next few days.

What is the phrase you all use? Oh, yes: "Blessed be..." :cheers:

God's Law is Clear -- The Penalty Severe!!!
Vera are you practicing witchcraft?? :nono:

Just Tom

eisenreich said:
None of the biblical references to Sodom mention sexual sins but view Sodom as an example of injustice, lack of hospitality to strangers, idolatry and as a symbol for desolation and destruction. Would you like to see the related Bible verses..?

Tom, for someone who claims to know the Bible, you and Cletus, and this board are the last remnants of the people in the world to still believe that this parable has anything to do with homosexuality.. The story of Sodom clearly teaches that evil and violent people who attack aliens and strangers whom they do not know or understand receive God's quick and terrible punishment.

Since you will filter out everything in this post, please address this point, S&G was condemned to be destroyed before the angels arrived, how then, does the destruction relate to said homosexuality..?

Related Bible verses, if you can find another that relates S&G to homosexuality (outside of the story in Genesis), feel free to post it:

Just so you don't sound completely ignorant when spouting off your BS about homosexuality..

please address this point, S&G was condemned to be destroyed before the angels arrived, how then, does the destruction relate to said homosexuality..?

Okay you are wrong how about that.. God already addressed it and you are wrong..Here read it for yourself..

Genesis 18: 17-23
17And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

20And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

21I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

22And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.

23And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

Just so you don't sound completely ignorant when spouting off your BS about homosexuality

Wow what a dork you have made of yourself before God... Who is ignorant...? sure isn't me...! now if you were a man you would say "Gee Tom I haven't really read the bible I have just been regurgitating what the homos have feed me. Thanks for opening my eyes and helping me to think for myself.."

Now did you notice that God said IF..I bolded the text for you... since I know you will ignore all of the rest of this post, I know that it offends your world view...Then Abraham pleaded with God not to do it. He even bargained him down to if there are 10 righteous men.. Ah but that is the key... Any city where sodomites run free there are not ten righteous men.. So God was willing to not destroy it IF there were 10 righteous men..
And since the sodomites said they wanted to have sex with the angles.Thinking S&G was destroyed because of homosexuality is a real S T R E E T C H that is for sure. I know the ignorant bafoons like me and Clete who would just take the text for what it says are so dumb it is a wonder we can even sit upright..

So when it says sodomites will not go to heaven in the NEW TESTAMENT. It means people who are living in sodom Is that what your are telling me...?
1 Corth. 6:9
arsenokoites {ar-sen-ok-oy'-tace}
the greek word for sodomite, it is what they called a FAG in their day.
it is translated you can learn more here <http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/words.pl?word=733&page=1>

Deuteronomy 23:17
"There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Wasn't sodom already destroyed? so why would that be a worry.. Oh that is right it was destroyed because of not being hospitable. So I could translate this to say,

There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor an in hospitable son of Israel... So one is showing too much hospitaltiy and the other is not showing enough with your translation... LOL

Now I can answer the questions for you but I can't understand it for you...

Sounds like you might be another closeted homo that we have running around here since only homos defend homosexuality...

lovemeorhateme

Clete said:
Who wants to bet me that LMOHM here supports a woman's right to murder her unborn children?

I am totally anti-abortion. I fully support the child's right to life, not the woman's 'right' to murder her unborn child. :rolleyes:

lovemeorhateme

CRASH said:
Why are you trying to change the subject. Can you or can you not see that the death penalty is a very loving law given by God to deter people from choosing the miserable, destructive and deadly homo lifestyle?

I advocate the death penalty for murder only.

lovemeorhateme

Clete said:
Who wants to bet me that homolover here supports a woman's right to murder her unborn children?

I always lean towards life.

Furthermore, please stop calling me 'homolover,' as I am not a 'homolover.'

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:
I advocate the death penalty for murder only.

And by doing so you condemn millions to death and destruction, not to mention you are blowing off God. You need to reconsider your position and get your beliefs lined up with the God of the Bible. Under your plan millions more people suffer death. Can you see that?

And how do you justify you position biblically?

lovemeorhateme

CRASH said:
And by doing so you condemn millions to death and destruction, not to mention you are blowing off God. You need to reconsider your position and get your beliefs lined up with the God of the Bible. Under your plan millions more people suffer death. Can you see that?

And how do you justify you position biblically?

How do millions more people suffer death under my plan?

And I do not accept that the punishments in OT law should be applied today.

`Love.

I always thought the eye for an eye thing was best. Kill the murders/abortionists, take more money than was stolen from the thieves, send the rapists to jail (hint hint). :devil: Does anyone have a problem with that? :think:

A punishment for homosexuals and adulterers would be harder to find, but not impossible. Murder is definitely not the answer. :rolleyes:

I agree with lovemeorhateme. All you have is a passage from OT, which if we followed everything from that chapter means you guys should be killed too. Sounds a tad bit like selective judgement with a dash of hypocrisy.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:
How do millions more people suffer death under my plan?

And I do not accept that the punishments in OT law should be applied today.

Aids

Read the Word.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
`Love. said:
I always thought the eye for an eye thing was best. Kill the murders/abortionists, take more money than was stolen from the thieves, send the rapists to jail (hint hint). :devil: Does anyone have a problem with that? :think:

A punishment for homosexuals and adulterers would be harder to find, but not impossible. Murder is definitely not the answer. :rolleyes:

I agree with lovemeorhateme. All you have is a passage from OT, which if we followed everything from that chapter means you guys should be killed too. Sounds a tad bit like selective judgement with a dash of hypocrisy.

Yes rapists should be put to death. Same with homos and rapists.

The Old Testament laws are divided into 2 parts symbolic and moral.

Death penalty for murder is moral.

Death penalty for working on the Sabbath is symbolic.

God's moral laws should be implemented by all governments. It's simple really.

Evee

Vera Carp said:
You do remember what happened to the boys who mocked Elijah (2 Kings 2:23-24).

Of course not. You're a liberal, and liberals don't believe the Bible; therefore, you don't believe in God.

Well, God sent a bear to kill the children for mocking His prophet.

You might want to be very, very careful what you do for the next few days.

What is the phrase you all use? Oh, yes: "Blessed be..." :cheers:

God's Law is Clear -- The Penalty Severe!!!
I think it must have been this...Sounds like a threat.

Agape4Robin

Just Tom said:
please address this point, S&G was condemned to be destroyed before the angels arrived, how then, does the destruction relate to said homosexuality..?

Okay you are wrong how about that.. God already addressed it and you are wrong..Here read it for yourself..

Genesis 18: 17-23
17And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

20And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

21I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

22And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.

23And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

Just so you don't sound completely ignorant when spouting off your BS about homosexuality

Wow what a dork you have made of yourself before God... Who is ignorant...? sure isn't me...! now if you were a man you would say "Gee Tom I haven't really read the bible I have just been regurgitating what the homos have feed me. Thanks for opening my eyes and helping me to think for myself.."

Now did you notice that God said IF..I bolded the text for you... since I know you will ignore all of the rest of this post, I know that it offends your world view...Then Abraham pleaded with God not to do it. He even bargained him down to if there are 10 righteous men.. Ah but that is the key... Any city where sodomites run free there are not ten righteous men.. So God was willing to not destroy it IF there were 10 righteous men..
And since the sodomites said they wanted to have sex with the angles.Thinking S&G was destroyed because of homosexuality is a real S T R E E T C H that is for sure. I know the ignorant bafoons like me and Clete who would just take the text for what it says are so dumb it is a wonder we can even sit upright..

So when it says sodomites will not go to heaven in the NEW TESTAMENT. It means people who are living in sodom Is that what your are telling me...?
1 Corth. 6:9
arsenokoites {ar-sen-ok-oy'-tace}
the greek word for sodomite, it is what they called a FAG in their day.
it is translated you can learn more here <http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/words.pl?word=733&page=1>

Deuteronomy 23:17
"There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Wasn't sodom already destroyed? so why would that be a worry.. Oh that is right it was destroyed because of not being hospitable. So I could translate this to say,

There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor an in hospitable son of Israel... So one is showing too much hospitaltiy and the other is not showing enough with your translation... LOL

Now I can answer the questions for you but I can't understand it for you...

Sounds like you might be another closeted homo that we have running around here since only homos defend homosexuality...
:first:

No Worries

`Love. said:

Apparently the homosexuals are gonna be quite busy helping their country's penal system by reforming all those imprisoned rapists. Its the adultery that could be the fall of the plan...you slept with my wife, 'eye for an eye', I sleep with.....

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:
I always lean towards life.
:shocked:

There's a first time for everything I suppose. The only reason I even believe you is because you seem genuinely offended at the accusation.

But just to make sure, what about when a woman has been raped? Don't you agree that we should end the woman suffering and allow her to end the pregnancy? Why should we make her relive the rape for 9 months and then raise a child that will likely look so much like his rapist father?

Furthermore, please stop calling me 'homolover,' as I am not a 'homolover.'

Are you telling me that you do not love homos? Come on now. You might have mostly convinced me that you are pro-life but I'm not so stupid as to think I've convinced you to hate homos! And as I'm sure you know very well, I'm fully intrenched in the belief that it is a good thing to offend homos and those who support their perverted cause.

Resting in Him,
Clete